A Disturbing Article

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_freak
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3302201.stm

badkittykitty
*ack* why would someone do that?!

movie_freak
dunno...that guy's wierd he Volunteerd to do it.

Rebel Racer
thats truely disturbing... thanks for posting

Godshinto
Did anyone notice that cannibals have the worst teeth

Lord Soth
Human flesh'll do that to you stick out tongue

That's pretty gross, luckily I have a high nausea tolerance sick

GABRIEL05
human flesh my ass I thought all europeans had bad teeth wink except for people from lyon

SpikeSpiegel
I haven't read it, but is that the one where some-one ate his *whistles*?

movie_freak
YEP!

SpikeSpiegel
Someone at college told me that just as I was about to eat my ham sandwich

Kemekongka
That's pretty old news. But I think It'll be interesting to see how it turns out, if they can get him for first degree murder even though the victim agreed to it.

lil bitchiness
Well, its proven that humen meat tastes the best out of all animals, because we eat all...there are many vitamins, and we are quite tasty...well tastier than any other animal on earth! big grin

heen68
that is just sssssssoooooooooo sick sick how could anybody do that messed sick no

LanceWindu
* Has on a bib and has fork and knife *

I'm hungry...who's here for lunch?

crazy_rock_chic
how could sum1 do that!? sick and how cud any1 agree to be eaten? messed

Tex
Yeah, I heard about that earlier in the year!
Isn't that crazy!?!

Ugh! sick

mah
I heard Tex volunteered, but was found "too distasteful" by the good sir behind the forks.

Tex
mad

How Outrageous!!!

laughing out loud

But No, I'm sure he would've said " Oh Tex, you look so good it would be a such a shame to eat you"! cool

Then he'd eat you cause all Norwegians taste like cabbage, and Germans love cabbage stick out tongue

stick out tongue

mah
stick out tongue

And since "the pair had earlier partly eaten Mr Brandes' penis, which Mr Meiwes cut off with, he says, Mr Brandes' consent", that must've been the traditional german bratwurst to accompany the cabbage?

Oh, was that too much of a perverse thought?stick out tongue

Tex
I wonder if they played with their food before they ate it? smokin'

sick

mechmoggy
What a freak. eek!

Tex
The guy who got eaten is more so a freak than the actual cannibal guy!

Who chops off their penis and eats it and then allows themself to be killed and eaten? wacko

sick

Lord Soth
A masochist, I suppose

VallejoKid707
sick thats sorta disgusting

Tex
sorta? eek!

VallejoKid707
i mean really disgusting

Tex
thumb up

lil bitchiness
It is horrible but like i said before, we are THE tastiest meat by far...than any other aimal on earth...

jacksparrow22
and you would know because...........wink

lil bitchiness
shifty

Virginia...shhhhhhhh!

jacksparrow22
shifty.....laughing out loud

silver_tears
eek!laughing out loud lil sumthign you didnt tell us stick out tongue

Gotwa
Um.. yeah.. okay.. now germans have a worse name.. first nazi's then cannibals... great..

Lord Soth
They're the Nazi, sausage-eating cannibals, dammit. Jeez, I think I'm going just set a bonfire, it'll cheer me up

Phoenix
I've been watching this on the news. It's so gross! His victim ate his OWN penis!

Storm
sick

Tex
^
That's what I said yes

Lord Soth
Well, who else would eat their own dick other than someone who was going to be eaten anyway?

.:[Kamikaze]:.
ok thats disgusting sick why would someone do that...

Janice Wyatt
Obviously a very sick and twisted person.I will never understand people like that. Don't want to either. Love, JAnice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.