your day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frootlooplucy
so how was everyones day? mine was... interesting... i passed out in science and the nurse lady said i might have low blood pressure, and then i got a free christmas cake in food tech.
what happened to YOU? *points at random people*

GABRIEL05
I was supposed to do this gig but it got cancelled. Freakin' promoters

Veralidaine
u ok now? sad .............

mmm today i did shit all, coz its nearly de end of de year, so we dun do neting cept watch videos an do crosswords........plus it was oreintation day.......oh joy..... roll eyes (sarcastic) 100 n sumting annoying yr 6'z bein shits n staring at ya wen ya walk past em........

frootlooplucy
^^awwsad what sorta gig? are you a musician or something?

^hehe orientation days... yes theyre always such fun. especially when younger kids from your old school come up and talk to you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Veralidaine
um dat was meant for u froot loopy......... big grin

Veralidaine
yes.extreme fun...... roll eyes (sarcastic)
but i only saw one dat used to b in ma Primary s.
he kept starin at me, so i guess he knew it was me,but hes a sh*thead ne way..so i didnt wanna talk ta him......

frootlooplucy
what was meant for me? the "u ok now" ? aww thankies im finebig grinjust kinda sore where i fell off my chairmessed (if thats what was meant for me) embarrasment

Veralidaine
yeh twas meant 4 u! smile i nearkly passed out one time in art, i was cuttin dis lino stuff with a little tool ( cant memba what tis called) n i cut ma finger pretty bad.......de blood wouldnt stop cummin out! den i went all weird, n i felyt lyk i coodnt stand up.......so ma fwend took me to da nurse......geez man i dun shutup! big grin

frootlooplucy
messed i think i passed out coz some girl was giving a presentation on deep vein somethingorother and showing pictures and they were absolutely revolting... normally im ok with blood and stuff but this just freaked me out. *shudder*

Veralidaine
*pulls freeked - out face* i can usually handle all de blood n guts stuff, but sumtimes it freaks me out 2......

Tired Hiker
Guts are gross!!

Veralidaine
laughing indeed dey r......

DeNiro
my day is going good i just had lunch and now i am in the study hall posting on KMC and sitting next to a friend so its all good here right now but i still have to go to math unfortunatly

MATH SUCKSSSS

bLooMiLiCioUs
not algebrawink

DeNiro
r u on crack algerbra sucks the most well for a meathead it does

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i LOVE algebra!!!and the algebra here happens to be harder than the one in the states lol.im such a geekwink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.