freedom! woo hoo baby! no more school!............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
yr 9...a ting o de past.......no more work. ..no more wankas......no more teachers!!! big grin

but me stil got t'ree more years to go.... mad *damn school*......
but i'll just forget bout dat n focus on de holidays.........*day dreams*

hoo else finished school?
if so..what ya plannin on doin..coz i know i'm a last minute kinda person, i jus take opportunities as dey cum..so i got nuffin planned, but mebbe u guys do..........? smile

lil bitchiness
EDIT! lol

That went wrong!!

I finish mine in a week time!

frootlooplucy
you finished school already?!? no fair, we've still got another week and a halfsad mad

Veralidaine
sad den i shall grieve wit u frootlooplucy.........

n true, lil, a good education will get u where u wanna go, datz y i'm stayin in school, but its good ta jus get away from it all.......

lil bitchiness
Sorry..i had to edit, cos i thought i was writing about the wrong thing..

But yeah...i love my educaton....nothing better than having a great job you love to do, and being an academic sitizen!!

Veralidaine
ohhhhh i c....... big grin .ah true true lil.....i just wanna b cum an artist n i'll b happy! big grin yes

Tired Hiker
What if Maynard from Tool came up to you and said, "Lils, if you quit school I'll be your boyfriend and we could go hang out with my friend Johnny Depp all the time and his friend, Keanu Reeves. But you have to promise NOT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!" Then he starts yelling and singing about the end being near, then, "As long as you stay out of school, Lils, I'll be yours forever!"

So, tell me Lils, would you do it? evil face

Veralidaine
oooooooo tuffy.......think about it properly lil, for de love of god!!!! * sobs for no reason*

lil bitchiness
confused

Hiker!! Thats a horrible thing to say http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pokey.gif!!

And Johnny Depp...did you HAVE to say Johnny Depp!!!! mad

No...i dont think i would confused
Then i will have to depend on him...and i will NEVER depend on no man!! (or a woman confused )

Education is important...very important...thats something i dont think i could give up...not even for Maynard confused

That was so horrible of you Hiker mad tempting me like that sad

Veralidaine
big grin evil face TH........but twas a good answer lil, to know dat ur dat comitted to ur education says dat ur responsible and mature too...... yes

Tired Hiker
Very good answer Lils. I'm so impressed and turned on even more now! happy

frootlooplucy
well done lil... dont know if i couldve done the same in your situation.. confused such temptation, i dont know no laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
laughing 'sobs for no reason' nice touch! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Aww Preston, thats really nice! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/flowers.gif

Veralidaine
laughing

Veralidaine
y tanku....*grins proudly*

Tired Hiker
I have no vase for all these flowers.

lil bitchiness
but i like that emotion...its so cute and friendly..and peace making! sad

*buys Hiker a vase for Christmas*

Tired Hiker
Okay, I guess I'll just hold all these flowers in my hand until christmas. sad

lil bitchiness
*gives Hiker is Christmas presant early...cos hes been so good all year*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/newyear.gif

*gets a mistletoe and kisses Hiker on the cheek* big grin

Tired Hiker
yes! big grin

lil bitchiness
teehee

VallejoKid707
you finshed skool already?!?!!?!?!?!?!!? mad i finish skool on june 11!!

mors823
Damn it, we still got 6 1/2 months left. At least we get several weeks off.
According to my chem teacher, the year is over by Halloween. People look foward to vactions and learning capacity drops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.