Thor Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
To all the Thor fans!!!!please wait for the movie "Thor".so those actors to play the role as Thor.maybe Thomas Jane or Brendan Fraser to play the role as the Mighty Thor in the movie.so just wait!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

kaiju_oh
The role of thor should be played by...Ralf Moeller from the 'Conan' TV series or Fabio. Both have the look, but i know Moeller has the build.

Spawnie
Can u guys plz throw in some pics next time? Of the actors in question or some sneek pics. I'm interested keep then news coming.

bobbert
Thor should be played by Vladimir Kulich-the guy that played Buliwyf in the 13th Warrior...

Jade_Eyes
Yes he was great in that movie and has the right heir for the part.

http://members.tripod.com/2warriors/pictures/buliwyfb.jpg

hope that works.

http://members.tripod.com/2warriors/pictures/buliwyfb.jpg

Jade_Eyes
DOH !!!

Jade_Eyes
Lo there do I see my Father...

Spawnie
Oh him, uuuuuu goood. He was really good in that movie, allthough many ppl dont' know how to appritiate it.
I usually dont' expect much from movies so I mosty accept them for what they r. This kinda gets me an advantage to ppl that ***** and moan about everything they see in movies.

When I went to watch Matrix Revolutions, I had to sit thorugh it listening to some ppl ***** and moan throughout the whole thing. All u could hear is how funny things were to them and that they were not interested in the movie at all anymore. WHO CARES WHAT U THINK, LEMME WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE IN PEACE, AND KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF!

Dammit they ruined the whole thing for me. Why don't ppl just have fun watching something, and after the movie u can comment all u want.

I hope they make a good job with the movie cuz Thor deserves it.

Wolfie
I think Thor would be one of the last Marvel movies made when all the other heroes are done.

meep-meep
Its funny to think if Brandon Frasier was really cast as Hulk. lol.

roughrider
Redundant thread. Please close, Mods.

Newjak
Agreed thread is not needed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.