feel like crap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chicken fish
well i do! im ill with a runny nose and chesty cough, and you know what else? i lost my god damn voice! i hate this month! (well until Xmas)
its been nothing but crap!
(cries) sad

saucybird007
awwwwww huny sad *gives Heidi a massive hug*

saucybird007
huny i have to run, my dog has just collapsed! its going to be a fun day for me messed

I loves ya loads and i hope you feel better soon smile

*hugs* xx

chicken fish
thanks love, hope your dog feels better
hope i feel better
damn
yeah see ya saucy.... confused

chicken fish
please talk to me some one! im lonely and i cant speak, man i sound desperate no expression

Veralidaine
ello! smile

Veralidaine
i ad a cold recently, pissed de sh*t thru me......coz ma voice was all stuffed up.......

chicken fish
yeah i know how you feel...this happens everytime i get a cold! its really pees me off...cuz others people make fun of me!

Veralidaine
sad but everyone goes thru dat, y dey make fun of u?

chicken fish
yeah you know.like what? i cant hear you, or hey lets copy everything you do!

chicken fish
gotta go...see ya!

Veralidaine
bye bye.........

total metalhead
i have a good reason to feel like crap yes

although crap is commonly underrated.

Forsaken
I hate being sick...lol

Treehuggerjanie
mental metal head

total metalhead
wink Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance mobile bunny

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sigh* i feel like crap too.dpepressionsad

DeNiro
sleep all day youll get better then and rent some movies take ur mind off of how u r feeling

bLooMiLiCioUs
well i watched FOTR EE today and it suuuurrrree helped!!!!big grinbig grin
i think ive scared my fren and that girl at the theater tho...when i turned at the doorway and went "YOU SHAlL NOT PASS!!!"
heh heh.im such an obsessorwink
but really...that tree out of my window...i suspect it might be an ent......hmmm.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.