Who would win, Link or Sephroth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Who do you think would win? Link or Sephroth (FF7 or 8, cant remember)?

SaTsuJiN
oh lord.... this is even more rediculous than that 'which is better? gran theft auto or Tom Clancy's splinter cell' poll

DaRk Lotus
Draco give it up link WILL LOSE evil face

SpikeSpiegel
Which Link though, there's been more than 1...

juggernaut26
i would vote link just cuz i like him more

MegaDraic
Sephroth would kill Link so badlly that Zelda wouldnt be able to tell him apart from a pile of cow crap, dont get me wrong, Link is one of my favorite video game characters but he doesnt stand a chance

h0ck3yh0rr0r
this is uncomparable. how did u compare the both?

ZackStrifeFF7AC
haha Sephy would cut Links head off and sh!t down the hole:P

JKozzy
Seph > FF7!!!!!
And Link has no way to win. Sephiroth is the... everything and Link would be nothing.

Voorhees
Sephiroth would squash link into a little bug when he calls forth meteor destroy the enitre earth

SaTsuJiN
if you wanna put it that way, link would just use the ocarina to go back in time when sephiroth was still in his test tube, where he would get flushed down the toilet like a useless fetus. stick out tongue

DaRk Lotus
Draco there is no chance link and I MEAN NO CHANCE link will win!!!!!!!

The Force
Sephiroth would definitely win, but what if link turned into Onilink?

DracotheDragon
1. Who is onilink?
2. LINK WOULD WHIP ANYONE'S ASS WITHOUT HIS SWORD!!!!!!!! Link would definately win, no doubt about it. Sephiroth would have to hide behind his meteor thing and his magic to have a CHANCE of winning, and Link would ONLY need his sword to win. Period.

Linkalicious
Link pwns all heroes or baddies. He's the ORIGINAL hero for video games. And don't gimme that Mario crap because he's a freakin plumber. I'm a huge Seph fan, but Link and his boomerang/hookshot combo is unbeatable.

Jason420
Link is the greatest game character ever and hes my fav hes the best he would beat the hell out of sephroth Happy Dance

DracotheDragon
link all the way!

SpikeSpiegel
Link may be cool and all but he doesn't stand a chance against Sepheroph

Steven
I reckon Link ;-)

duffy
Sepheroph could cut Links head off before he got anywhere near him

DaRk Lotus
Draco are you high man? Link has no chance agance Sepheroph with out his SWORD all link has is a sword and arrows to fight with but if you count the BOOMERANG link still has no chance!!!!!....
sin harvest+super nova=pwnage I mean Sepheroph could kill link just like that MAN!!!! Just give it up Draco link HSA AND I MEAN NO CHANCE IN HELL TO WIN OR GIVE Sepheroph a SCRATCH FACTS ARE FACTS LINK WILL AND I MEAN NO CHANCE IN HELL TO BEAT HIM rolling on floor laughing evil face

DaRk Lotus
BTW SaTsUjIn.... LINK STILL WOULD NOT WIN CUZ HES A CLONE...IF HE WOULD DIE THEY COULD JUST MAKE ANOTHER FROM THE JENOVA CELLS....FACE IT...SEPH IS ALMOST GOD WITH ALL THAT POWER....(HES 2ND IN LINE CUZ SQUALL IS EVEN STRONGER) BTW IF LINK WENT BACK IN TIME THAT PROVES LINK IS A CHICKEN AFTER ALL CUZ LINK WOULD KNOW THAT SEPH IS TOO STRONG TO BEAT MAN!!!!!!! evil face *TURNS ON SEPHEROTHS THEME*

Linkalicious
That's like saying Luke Skywalker could defeat Yoda. Link is the reason why game like Final Fantasy exsist. And Seph is just some chump that gets the axe in the end. Drop you stupid meteor's all you want, Link just keps his lil fairy in a bottle so he can get resurrected. Link atleast has cool weapons and not just a long skinny sword. Also i believe in Link to the Past, Link ended up with some pretty sweet magic to wreck Sephy up good.

Vim
I think if you were able combine all the links from all the zelda games into one, and send Link at Sephiroth with all the gear that link gets throughout the games, I think Link would stand a chance against even those monster sephs at the end, and then even the real sephiroth (if there is such a thing!). My point is that it would be a close fight if you use the link i suggested, and let sephiroth have all his magic, link has a few tricks up his sleeve...

The Force
onilink was from majora's mask, it's like link, suped up or something

Iv3rSoNJuNiOr
link doesnt stand a chance

Bungee_toad
i have to agree link is nothing comared to Sephroth

link will lose bad in abattle between the 2

el_barto
sephiroth HAVE U SEEN THE SIZE OF THAT ****ING SWORD?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Vim
yeah its nothing compared to Seigfried from the soul calibur series.... anyway, what freakin difference the size of the sword make? I could take out a guy with a bazooka with a freakin slingshot, so what does the size of a weapon matter? make a better arguement than that... Link has some kick ass weapons, and magic, and i think could beat sephiroth

Jason420
Link has beaten thing much worse than sephroth so therefore Link wins

VengeanceGOD
Link would kick Sephiroth's ass. Why? Because Link is cool, but Sephiroth is a terrible character from a terrible game. End of discussion.

DaRk Lotus
YOU ARE ALL WRONG LINK WILL LOSE

DracotheDragon
im with the 3 above DaRk Lotus. What the F U C K is the difference that the size of a sword makes? Ill tell ya people, NONE! Just cuz ur sword is big dont mean ur the best. Its the SKILL u have with the sword that matters, and seph would have to resort to magic attacks to win, not hand to hand combat.

DaRk Lotus
JUST GIVE IT UP SEPH WILL WIN AND KILL LINK

DracotheDragon
Give UP DaRk Lotus. Period.

Lord Ryugen
You're joking right Seph wouldn't even have to try. Hell you could put all the Links from all the games together so they could gang up on him and they would still die. All the S man would have to do is use supernova, in fact no he'd just have to swing his sword once to do the job.

DracotheDragon
What? Like i said, "S man" would have to HIDE BEHIND MAGIC to win, and the size of ur sword dont matter, its the SKILL YOU HAVE WITH IT that does. Period.

DaRk Lotus
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON SEPH WHO CARES IF HE USED MAGIC

DracotheDragon
Like i said, hes a P U S S Y cuz he couldnt win in HAND TO HAND COMBAT!!!!!!!!!

Lord Ryugen
DracotheDragon you are a fool, has link impaled a giant serpant to a tree? I think not and as for no hand to hand combat skills he was the number one fighter in SOLDIER for christs sake how much better do you want? And besides he's practically a GOD!! it Took the entire planets power to weaken him enough to fight. (Watch the sequence just before you fight Bizzaro Seph) Link will fight very bravely and die very quickly

VengeanceGOD
SOLDIER is crap, what did it produce? Cloud, a whining jackass and Sephiroth, a whining jackass with a big sword. So Sephiroth could use Supernova, great. One problem though. While he's preparing with all of those flashy lens flares and graphics, Link would just stab him.

Secondly, Sephiroth's "bigger sword" while it may look cool, has no chance against a broadsword. Why? Because those type of swords were designed to take down horses when you have a lot of time to swing. While Sephiroth was gathering up to swing, Link would just stab him.

And finally, if you're going to debate something, actually debate it. If you're just going to type in all caps "SEPHIROTH WOULD WIN U R DUMB" then you only prove yourself to be a jackass.

el_barto
just tell me this if link was a boss u would probably kick his ass but.... sephiroth on the other hand has a reputation and was the hardest boss in kingdom hearts and final fantasy 7

el_barto
oh and if link had a broad sword it would take him just as long to swing and sephiroth doesnt charge up for a attack AND WHY DO U HAVE TO BOMB ON FF7 ALL THE TIME UR AN EVEN BIGGER SHIT POSTER THAN I AM

VengeanceGOD
I "bomb on FF7" because I expected something better. I had finished playing FF6, the greatest video game of all time, and I expected to be blown away by the series' upgrade to 3D and a more powerful system. What I got was one of the crappiest games I've ever played. I kept hoping it'd get better, and it never did! It was a HUGE dissappointment, and I was even more dissapointed in fanboys like you who can't see the game for what it is: a total and utter crap storyline with good graphics.

And logistically, no, it wouldn't take Link longer to swing. Sometime, I'll give you a broadsword about the size and weight of the Master Sword and a sword about the size and weight of the Masamune, and we'll see which one you can weild faster.

And once again, I must say, if you're going to post something, please post an intelligent response. Posting in all caps with terrible spelling and grammar just makes you look dumb.

DracotheDragon
I was expecting better too vengenceGOD, but 8 picked it up.

Naruto
"DracotheDragon you are a fool, has link impaled a giant serpant to a tree?"
Lmfao.
Well, lets see...
Does a huge flying serpant that can shoot fire and drop flaming rocks count? Oh, no, wait, sorry, Link blew that thing up, he didn't impale it on a tree... Nevermind then! Impaling on a tree iz teh roxxor!1!!!!111!!1

Seriously though. Link has all those little fairies, HE NEVER DIES! >.>
And I bet Link is friends with Knights of the Round, so...

stinkfist462
thumb up

Lord Ryugen
First of all I don't type with just caps I was pissed off that someone actually thought that some tiny assed elf wannabe could kill the greatest Final Fantasy villan of all time.

Secondly I will admit SOLDIER was utter crap but Seph wasn't. In Clouds flashback he couldn't be hurt by any of the monsters, in the second disk you find out that he subdued Holy the planets greatest weapon. And in the third disk he was able to transform twice, fight Cloud and all his friends while holding back Holy and getting most of his power nicked by Areith's prayer to the planet. What has Link done to compare with that really.

Thirdly neither Sephroth or Link take any time to attack with their sword of choice so only strength would tell and judging by the fact that he can weild a weapon of that length and width with deadly force Sephroth would have the edge.

Finnaly it's true that Link has those fairies that stop him from being killed but he can only carry so many Sephroth would simply have cast cure and continue the fight until he runs out. At which point Link would be massacred

DracotheDragon
Like i said before, and ill say it again, seph would have to use MAGIC to win (cure) while link wouldnt need to. That is the truth, whether seph fans will believe it or not.

VengeanceGOD
And, if we're following the time both characters take to do actions, for Sephiroth to do any of his spells takes time and big, graphically rendered scenes. Link doesn't need that time to prepare, so he would probably just stab him.

DracotheDragon
right on vengenceGOD.

TrAnCeDuO
may i point out that while link has many weapons sephiroth only has a sword....since sephiroth has more experience with the sword than link does that would make him the better swordsman by default....

DracotheDragon
seph hasnt been around as long as link, therefore, link has the better swordsmanship skills....

TrAnCeDuO
not really sephiroth has been around for like 200(counting the years of the original of coarse)

Vim
dude, he's talking about real life time, the first time link appeared was like in 1987 or 88, i guess i'll post this again, if you give Link all the magical gear he has and has been able to get in the past games then he probably could kick sephiroth's ass all over the place!!!

DracotheDragon
im talking release dates, not storylines.

TrAnCeDuO
but what do release dates have to do with the players skill?

Linkalicious
Link wins because he swings his sword with his left hand....for those of you who play football that's like having a right handed QB all year long and then switching at the end of the season. Seph wouldn't no what to do...he'd be like "what is this jackass doing?" and then eat Hook Shot to the grille. Link Wins!!!

DracotheDragon
Link has the upper-hand because while seph has to wait for his "bar" to go up, link has no "bar" and would be able to cut off seph's head, making him the victor. Link doesn't even need his sword to win, cuz he has his hookshot, bombs, bow & arrows, and boomerang. He has all these weapons that would help him win, and besides, have you seen soul calibour 2 for the Cube, Link is the strongest character in the whole game, so dont argue, seph wouldn't stand a chance.

TrAnCeDuO
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=140422
theres your so called hero!

TrAnCeDuO
btw draco we are comparing the characters real time sprites...were not rpg ones(by real time im talking about kingdom hearts and ocarina of time sprites)

DracotheDragon
That is a hilarious movie Trance! sometimes you have to laugh!

TrAnCeDuO
i did laugh jackass!why does everyone get all pissy when im want to be serious about things?

Linkalicious
What source do you have that says Sephiroth has more experience with a sword? Link was like the 1st character in a video game to use a sword. So that would make him a better swordsman by default....

TrAnCeDuO
big deal! the first caveman probably had a club but it didnt mean he knew the full capabilities of it...

TrAnCeDuO
Ur saying that seph knows the full capabilities?

TrAnCeDuO
uhh...yeah....hes a samurai isnt he?

DracotheDragon
"Ur saying that seph knows the full capabilities" was me, not trance, had a prob wit logging on.

Anyway, What does that have to do with anything trance?

TrAnCeDuO
they would have better understanding of a sword than a knight would...

Lord Ryugen
I've been away for a week and thought about this and I still say Sephiroth would win. First of all he's been enhanced by Hojo so many times his true potential is almost unlimited, I mean think about it while he was trapped in ice he was able to make a psychic projection of himself that coul touch and fight people.

Secondly in answer to DracotheDragon's and VenganceGOD's attack on the time it takes Sephiroth to attack someone with Supernova and magic you can't move during a magic attack and Supernova destroys the entire solar system anyway so Link's pretty much ****ed once it starts.

Thirdly Sephiroth has far more attacks than Link and is powerful enough to survive any of Link's weak ass weapons.

Finnaly believe it or not the length of Seph's sword does matter. Link weilds a broad sword a weapon that is neither too long, too wide or too heavy. Sephiroth however carry's the legendary Masume a sword that is too long and thin to actually harm anyone unless swung with incredible force. And consider seph fights one handed what does that say about his strengh. Whatever way you slice it Sephiroth is going to win, he's stronger, faster, smarter and better prepared for battle sorry Link you're screwed mate

TrAnCeDuO
may i also point out that it took three warriors of his strength(if not stronger)to kill sephiroth?

Linkalicious
Believe it or not Samurai's don't know EVERYTHING about sword fighting. and where does it say that Seph was created with a full understanding of Samurai style sword combat? And did u guys ever consider that they decked out Sephiroth with magic and HP because he's the LAST GUY IN THE GAME! If he was a playable character like Cloud, then he'd be a puss just like cloud (well Omni's pretty dope.)

I wish they would grab all of the great video game heroes and in seph's case, bad guys and put them in 1 fighting game....that would be cool. Link, Cloud, Crono, Squall, Sephiroth...and a couple others, that would be bad ass

DBZFan
Sephiroth, he is way more powerful than link! If it was a choice: Serge vs. Cloud who would I pick? Serge.

FragileHaloRyuu
That's not even a fight, it's another massacre by Sephiroth.

venomfan
if you think link can win u r actually retarded, link can hang with mario... BUT WHO GIVES A F@@K!! sephiroth can destroy a galaxy with one move! supernova! you gotta be high to think link would win.

Linkalicious
when did Sephiroth destroy a galaxy? I'm pretty sure the planet Cloud fought him on was still in 1 piece after he cast that spell...and Seph doesn't have the hookshot which is like the coolest invention since the fairy in a bottle.

venomfan
yah, that move should be atomatic death it was lame that you keep fighting, but hey it looked pretty damn cool. i still say sephiroth would murder him. but my bud can kick major ass with link on melee and soul calibur 2

Dane W Poitra
I admit Seph is pretty strong, but still has some tricks. He could become Oni Link(Fierce Deity) and he would probly be able to win. So it's Link all the way here.

TrAnCeDuO
pfft...YEAH RIGHT!....like those little beams are really gonna hurt sephiroth...

Darth Revan
I vote for Link cos 1. I haven't played the FF games 2. Link kicks anyone's ass and 3. Link uses the Master sword

Darth Revan
They already did.. its called Super Smash bros... well sorta its only Nintendo chars. I think its a copyright issue, for example Nintendo couldn't make a game that had the Halo guy in it cos he's a Microsoft char

venomfan
ok this is it, Sephiroth would win he was stronger than link in every form, Oni link could NOT stand a chance agaisnt safer sephiroth, he not only hits narly strong he mess'es with your head while doin it, turnin ya into a frog ,blindin yah, confusin anyway sephiroth would not be a major villian if he could be beat by one guy.Play kingdom harts youll understand, Sephiroth owns link, i have played both

DracotheDragon
How many times do I have to tell you people, WE ARE NOT TALKING KINGDOM HEARTS, that is a disney game and could not give seph and possible respect. I said FF7's seph, not "Kingdom Hearts."

DracotheDragon
Link would win, so I think.

Linkalicious
well if we can't agree on xbox vs ps2...atleast we can agree on this Draco. Link would win, so i also think.

DracotheDragon
True, true.

Linkalicious
Yeah i'm fully aware of licensing and copyright crap....i was just saying *hypothetical situatioin* it WOULD be kick ass to have the best characters from the best RPGs duke it out in a fighting game like Soul Caliber. And smash brothers is fun for what its worth, but in the end they are still just a bunch on Nintendo characters and that makes it pretty weak sauce...

venomfan
i know Kingdom harts blew! im sayin no matter what link did sephiroth was always about 5 steps ahead! watch FF7:advent children hopefully that gives sephiroth an updated and legit example of his ass kicking powers

steely balls
Lets take away all that magic crap and in a fight with just swords and skill Link would win. Their is no comparing. link might be bit smaller but that's a good thing he just has one powerful sword and great skill. I could picture him doing flips over this guys head and slashing the crap out of him. Link would cut that stupid ass sword in half. Please don't ever try and compare link with that joke. But thats just me.

venomfan
please the masamune can maul every thing and anything that includes link. and what do you mean take away power? this aint the (whos the best sword fighter) thread it link vs sephiroth. and link is a clown all nintendo guys are clowns, only Ps2 has worthy games this is why they beat lamecubes ass

steely balls
Come on link could take him on and win in an instant, the thin ass sword of the other guy is useless i've seen it. The only thing he has going for him is the powerful magic attacks. Why are we even comparing a lame ass rpg game with zelda. I realize zelda is an rpg but you don't have to command moves in zelda.

venomfan
true it is hard to compare but final fantasy 7 was not lame. it basically made playstation the number one consel. i dont remember who said it but a game where you could fight with anybody would be the best...but it will never happen

DracotheDragon
What are you talking about venomfan, just because nintendo doesnt have these M rated games dont make it a p u s s y system, its the content of the games, such as the Zelda series. And besides, why are you putting up such a fight over seph, he wouldnt stand a chance without using his magic.

Linkalicious
Link wins because he has a shield...and he can block attacks. And Seph's version of the Masamune is a joke. The only real Masamune was in Crono Trigger and Frog wielded it.

DracotheDragon
lol! Sheild can block attacks so therefore, Link wins!

venomfan
i never said gamecube was a pussy system. and im puttin up a fight becuase all the spiderman polls are dead. and like i said befor this isnt who is the best sword figter its link vs sephiroth so magic is included

Lord Shadow Z
I think Sephiroth's sword+magic powers would break any shield that Link could come up with

DracotheDragon
Doubtful, real doubtful big grin

Linkalicious
That shield's never been broken before, i don't see how it would be broken by Sephiroth.

DracotheDragon
I don't think seph could even break Link's sheild if he tried, his "Supernova" couldn't break it, so how could he?

DracotheDragon
What? No witty remark to that seph fans?

venomfan
no that was "witty" enuf dragonboy, seriously nobody is gonna agree so i think this poll has served its purpose

DracotheDragon
Only if ur done sticking up for who you think would win.

Lord Ryugen
I ain't done sticking up for Seph yet. Link can't win because unlike Cloud he doesn't have a dead mate to nick most of Sephroth's power into the core of the planet, not to mention no one has ever been able to beat him in a singles match even if you do badly on the game it's still three to one. And oh yeah and the only link to clear four feet in height was the Orcinia of time Link so seph has a height, reach, strength and speed advantage

DracotheDragon
Well, I'm not done sticking up for link yet either. Where do you get off saying seph has Strength, Speed, and Reach advantages? Just because you have a bigger sword or longer arms does not mean you have the advantage. Link has the advantage in skill because hes been around longer, was the first character to ever weild a sword, and he has more games in which he stars. So I really don't see how seph has any advantage except height over link.

venomfan
link wont win, he cant impale a giant cobre on a stake, thus he is stronger than link, he could teleport in ff7 he is faster there.

el_barto
ok lets stop thinking game statistics and imagine that link and seph are real ppl now the only reason it took forever for seph to cast magic is because the ppl that made the video games to fast and they wanted it to look fancy. I think seph will win because he did kill a HUGE,FAST COBRA and then impaled it and not to meantion that he took down an entier TOWN by HIMSELF. Now i understand that link has had more games then seph but WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH FIGHTING?!? I mean cmon ppl let us stop bickering and look at the facts the attack SUPER NOVA could destroy PLANETS now how will it not be able to destroy a shield now realy ppl think REASONABLENESS. No offense to u link fans i think that link would put up an EXILENT fight but in the end i think seph would win.

THE END

el_barto
been around longer HA u make me lough those are in our years like all those games have nothing to do with each other ECEPT they have the same guys name in each game.

steely balls
This whole fight is about skill Super Nova has nothing to do with skill. It's powerful but it's also stupid at the same time, is this power even necessary. It just seems to much to just destroy a person. All this just proves more that this guy sucks. Link is a pure fighter, comparing there skills link is overall more powerful. And even when seph is getting ready to strike a powerful move link can easily get a shot in there.

el_barto
OMFG u guys are still saying that link would win geez not even VEGETA is that arogant and ignorant

venomfan
lets see a guy can blow up a planet that makes him weak? why dont you use the acorn in your skull and think befor you post. link cant win! sephiroth would not be the badguy if he could just be beat but some guy who can do a backflip and shot a arrow. why are these two fighting anyway shouldnt it be cloud vs link and sephiroth vs gannon

Lord Ryugen
How can anyone think for a second that Link is going to kill Sephroth. Even if you were to take away all their magic, and items Seph would slaughter Link with ease, he's genetically modified to be the ultimate fighter. Sephroth is quite simply unbeatable if at full power even the Ruby and Emarald weapon would pale in comparison. Not to mention he's insane, he has no concept of mercy or compassion. Hell he wanted to destroy most of his own planet for gods sake. Link is nothing, absolutly nothing compared to the raw power of Sephroth. He is going to die laughing

DracotheDragon
Well the "guy" that can blow up a planet hides behind magic. In real life, which is what im talking about, there is no magic, so therefore, link would win because seph has to use magic to destroy things, obviously his sword can't because he wouldn't even be able to pick it up, let alone swing it, so link would have the upper advantage.

Linkalicious
Raw power of Sephiroth? ok so they juiced up his HP because he's the last guy in the game... that's the only reason he's ridicoulously powerful. And Ruby and Emerald would whoop the living crap outta Sephiroth, no contest.

And whoever keeps making the claim that Super Nova destroys a planet needs to share some of their stash with me because it must be some good sh*t. Far as i remember, the planet was still intact after i fought Sephiroth so exactly what planet did he destroy?

TrAnCeDuO
omg....draco....even though that masamune is very long it doesnt mean he cant use it!...that thing is made out of a mythical lightweight-material(if you u cry about this too then too bad link has a mythical weapon too)also even without magic or items,sephiroth would still take out his masamune and cut off links head in one swipe....(obviously...i mean...after all isnt that the point of having a katana class weapon over a huge broadsword like clouds?to kill your opponet with one fell swoop...)and another thing...even if that shield cant be destroyed....it surely can be knocked out of links hand...(im referring to the like-likes).....and heres one more concept...even if a great swordsman is in the room it still doesnt make him stronger against a man with a gatling gun(rorouni kenshin reference)so how does a man with magic"make him weak...?".....well boo hoo to link who couldnt have been smart enough to balance his class(sephiroth is a samurai/red mage...whereas link is just a knight with like three spells which can be counter-spelled with sephiroth red magic...)lets just face it...theres always a bigger fish....

Linkalicious
red mage?! doesn't link pwn those things in the Legend of Zelda? And if i had to say Link was anything, i'd say he was more of an Elf than a knight. and if we're going to be pulling little catch phrases and cliches, then to reply to your "there's always a bigger fish" comment. It's not the size of the dog in the fight...it's the size of the fight in the dog.

TrAnCeDuO
ignorance seems to be the bliss of link fans....
(btw that dog comment......you just contradicted yourself.... your a sappy link fan cuz you know your outnumbered but you still continue to carry on...omg your an idiot...) no expression

Linkalicious
btw...how did i contradict myself? and you're a sappy Seph fan because you guys can mention like 2 thing....he's got Super Nova and ummmm He'd just cut his head off!!! Link can't get his head cut off, it's nintendo baby. Who cares about Seph and impaling a cobra. Link beats enemies far worst than that in every single game he stars in. I keep arguing because Link never loses where ultimately Seph does. And by thinking that i contradicted myself i think you just proved that You're the idiot. smile

TrAnCeDuO
oh yeah...ok whatever(the blind never see and live in darkness)
"Link can't get his head cut off, it's nintendo baby."
well first of all draco said what would happen if these ppl were in real life fighting without items and magic....so...yeah...link CAN get his head cut off cuz hes in real life(stay on topic newb) and besides what does the fact that hes from nintendo have to do with anything?!your a jackass!

"Link beats enemies far worst than that in every single game he stars in." and he can kill those fools very easily...it took three people stronger than link to kill seph....what makes you think itll take one weak ass?and besides....lets compare the oh-so-powerful ganondorf to jenova or worse....the dragons that he has to fight(yet he kills them with one slice)

"I keep arguing because Link never loses where ultimately Seph does."
who said link never loses?i can have him lose as many times as i want him to....another thing...win loss record doesnt matter....as long as both are fighting at full strength....

"And by thinking that i contradicted myself i think you just proved that You're the idiot."well maybe you should stop being such an ignorant retard and not write sbliminal messages....just fugging say it...no need to be mysterious(btw if you want you can gladly EAT MY DUMP! BIATCH)

steely balls
CALM THE HELL DOWN IT'S A FREAKIN GAME!!!!

DaRk Lotus
Draco when will you learn that Link will lose DON'T mess with the power of seph... all I say is link may be lucky if link gets two swings before seph kills link... (btw) all of you that votid for link will ifnd out soon...
like i sad link WILL LOSE the fight so give up?! smokin' smokin' smokin' evil face rolling on floor laughing mad cool stick out tongue

venomfan
i dont see why they care, link cant beat seph! why try to say he will? Sephiroth was almost a god by the end of FF7. link cant beat him. and if you post (he hides behind his magic) you gotta think if link was as powerfull as seph, (and he isnt) he would use magic too. and about a strait up fight? sephiroth was created to be the ultimate soldier, link cant win. let it go

el_barto
jeez man all u frigin "die hard" link fans are just making urselfs look like idiots man how is a 10 year old that changes into a 17 year old gonna kill a GOD man my little brother ( who is one year old ) has more common sense than u guys

steely balls
Seph is no god trust me. He looks like the freakin queer. This has nothing to do with the fight it's just the truth. I mean link has alot more originality than this dude (I know i'm off topic).

YOU SEPH FANS CAN TRY ALL YOUR CRAZY GEEK TALK BUT YOU WILL NEVER PROVE A LINK FAN THAT ANYBODY ELSE IS BETTER. TRY ALL YOU WANT LINK WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THEN SEPH. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY ANYMORE. I'M DONE WITH THIS STUPID FORUM BECAUSE LIKE I SAID LINK IS WAY BETTER THEN LINK. SORRY YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME, BECAUSE SEPH SUCKS

no offense to seph fans

venomfan
they both look gay, link is a pointy ear'ed elf, and its hard to not be a geek when playing any game.

el_barto
im ****ing sick and tired of trying to get these ****ING morons to understand geez LINK IS A 10 YEAR OLD ELF man how is he gonna beat a born fighter

el_barto
and BTW: the poll has spoken

DracotheDragon
Only if u want to give up, then this thread has served its purpose. Just because you people have to be PS2 fanboys and ignorant dont make seph the winner. Yea, he was created to be the "ultimate fighter," but that doesn't prove any point, because you can't be genetically engineered to be strong FROM A TEST TUBE! Link was born, not created, he got all his strength and skill ON HIS OWN and Link was born before seph was CREATED! To be created with all that power is like to be born without a brain. Seph got his power through science, not ON HIS OWN and he wouldn't be able to say, "I earned my strength and skill" like Link IS able to, and I'm not going to say anthing about "mystical weapons" because, yes, Link's sword is mystical. Oh and trance, no matter how light seph's sword was made to be, its still gonna weigh a friggin ton because of its SIZE (which doesn't matter), there are no like likes here so Link wouldn't lose his shield, and stop calling everyone newbs, because if there is a newb here, its YOU. (btw) where does the gatling gun thing even come into this convo, and how does it have anything to do with this thread?Back to evry1 else, how does age even affect the outcome? If were gonna talk age, then Link is ultimately a GOD to seph, and a GOD to evry1 else because he did all that stuff back in A Link to the Past, where seph didn't do anything until he became an adult, so Link has ultimately more EXP. A 10 year old elf has just as much of a chance as a 25 or 30 or however old seph is. And, for all of you DragonBallZ "Goku" fans, then you know that age doesn't matter, its the skill you have that matters. Another thing trance, how does being a "samuri" make you ultimate? Last time I checked, they're all dead, gee, what superiority. I think I've stated all I can at the moment, when I think of more, Ill let you all know. Top that seph fans!

el_barto
how ignorant can u be man who ****ing cares how they got strong how is saying "i got my striength out of work gonna help him fight":

oh and BTW: this whole sword weight argument is so ****ING stupid if seph is able to carry the sword in the video game he would be able to carry it in REAL LIFE because if u were in a video game and all of a sudden in the real world u would still have all ur streingth BUT u wouldnt be able to use magic because magic is not real BUT human streingth IS real so seph would be able to CARRY HIS ****ING SWORD

venomfan
here is a avatar barto

venomfan
and by the way Sephiroth was influenced by mako, but he has a mother she lived in the waterfall you can only reach with the submarine, her name was lucia or somthin like that

el_barto
i think thats was vincents girlfriend i dont remember

el_barto
well i can see steely balls is looking at this forum so lets see what shit he has to say

venomfan
yeah, the only way she is in the thing is if vincent is in your party, but she is sephiroths mother she ask's cloud if he knows were her little sephiroth is(what was she thinkin when she named him)....it was strange they dont say whether or not vincent is related to seph.Sephiroth is a cool name just weird

steely balls
This forum is'nt going anywhere. No one is going to change my mind link kicks major ass and always will. Seph is just gay. Why are people even trying to defend his sword, it weak as hell he doesn't have a chance against link it's common sense. Seph fans keep saying the same crap over and over again. AND I DON'T CARE!!

BackFire
Everyone needs to calm down, or else I will close this thread.

steely balls
Close the thread

Lord Ryugen
Okay most of the Link fans seem to be saying that Seph will only win through magic. SO WHAT!!! he's still going to win. It doesn't matter if it's by magic, weapon, or fists if you have an advantage you use it, you don't stop to wonder if it will make you look crap to other people. Also Supernova didn't wipe out a planet, it destroyed most of the Solar System. The reason the place Cloud and the others were fighting in did not get wiped out was because it seemed to be a form of Limbo. (Don't ask me how the blast got there I dont know. confused ) One more thing if Link managed to beat Sephroth's first form he would just transform into Bizzaro Sephroth a giant thing with two bodies and twice the power. And I don't care how much skill you people say link has all Sephroth would have to do is crush him with one over sized hand. And believe me Link's sheild would be useless as it now come down to overall strength and I'm going to go with the giant guy this time.

DracotheDragon
OMG, PS2 fanboys... anyway, backfire, you dont have to close the thread because a few people badmouthing other people about a game is not really a reason to close a thread.(but the rap rules thread needed to be closed) Just as long as we dont start threatining others to kill them and s h i t then there is no reason to close the thread.

Like I said, Seph couldnt beat Link in normal hand to hand combat because now ur saying hed transform, another form of magic. In real life he wouldnt be able to do that. I still stand by link.

DracotheDragon
No remark people?

DaRk Lotus
TRANC CALM DOWN

TrAnCeDuO
stfu and stay out of this lotus...im not even mad im just pissed off at draco cuz hes a dick...

Linkalicious
lol, i love when you talk dirty to me. where you abused as a child? step back, take a deep breath and repeat this with me
"3-2-1, 1-2-3, what the heck is bothering me!"

and let me ask, are you one of those guys that gets all pissy and either cusses out the TV screen or throws his controller when he dies? its just a game, and just because Link would win doesn't mean you gotta get angry.

el_barto
let me explain this link fans, the people suporting seph think that u r idiots because seph has clearly more raw power and they think that u guys are stupid because it is so clear that seph will win and they are mad at some of u peoples stupidity ( and i agree some of the reasons that link would win are kinda stupid ) but back on point they think that u guys are stupid and some people just cant stand STUPIDITY ( i cant for one )

venomfan
seams like link fans only arguments are he is better with a sword or seph looks gay, look i dont care if your the best sword fighter in the world, one swipe with the masamune its over, the sword has the ability to maul EVERYTHING and ANYTHING! it would tear up his shield in a second! not to mention it has ridiculus reach, on top of that Seph CAN use magic so its over! move on!(dont say why dont i move on cuase its my duty to stiffle idiotic behavior)

steely balls
I just can't see past that this queer character can kill anybody. Yes he does have those magic power attacks but in reality how do we know for sure that seph is stronger? For all we know link might have the big advantage he does have that power bracelet and other things which are apart of his character and above all else his real power full sword. Because if you think about it link does have the god powers inside of his sword. I heard people say that seph has god like powers but so does link.

steely balls
No sephs sword cannot maul anything, it is nothing compared to links.

venomfan
ok so what can links sword do? is it a holy weapon? and i think wheter or not he looks gay is your opinion, please dont clog up this forum with stuff that lame.

steely balls
Can you see past my gay comments okay, not a big deal. Any way links sword is in fact a holy weapon. It's almost indestructible

venomfan
almost? then see my point the masamune can mual everthing and anything, this means links sword too. then keep the coments to yourself

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>