Where are the guns coming from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysticJ
Ok. forgive me senior members if this has been discussed before. I did a search but found nothing so I hope I am not stepping on any toes.

My question is this. Where are the guns and phones coming from? Trinity wears this latex suit with what seems to be no pockets. Everything she pulls out (the phone on top of the truck of motorcycles, the full auto guns after being thrown through the wall) just seem to be there.

The guns more so than anything else just seem to be a far cry for me. She was fighting the agent and you never see anything indicating she's got a gun. Just a great body.

What do ya guys think? Just movie magic.

Gus The PI
Hmmm.... I guess it depends on how big her suit is, and how many pockets are on the inside. Good point though

mailedbypostman
Hmmm.......

sith_darth_jay
they do have pockets in their suits, they usually carry one or two guns and ALWAYS have a cell phone, when their run out of ammo, they just tose the guns away. you don't really need to have pockets to hide a gun, you just hide in your back, and if its big, you hold it in your hands

the coats the use are big enough to hide a couple of guns, neo doesn't use guns, and when trinity fights, she fights with no weapons too, after she run out of ammo, or is just impossible to use them like when... fighting an agent

MysticJ
See, I can't buy that. You're right about one thing. Neo has no use for guns but I really don't see a place where Trinity has room to put anything. That suit is sucked around her body. She leaves her phone in the control room (reloaded) but you can't convince me that she has room in that suit to hide the two guns she uses once she jumps out of the building. Look at it, she's fighting the agent and there is no indication she's packing heat. He chucks her through a wall, oh now I remember I have these. NOPE. Perhaps that was a postal worker's office and they just happened to be laying on the ground. Unlikely.

It's just an obvious flaw.

Captain REX
Just movie magic. Use your imagination...

mailedbypostman
*Sings "Use your imagination, just use your imaination."

ch0g0nda
I agree... There really were no points in that fight (M2) with the agent where Trinity appeared to be carrying guns. And you did get to look at her from just about every angle. Kinda hard to hide two uzi's in a skin tight vinyl jump suit >.<

Captain REX
*Spongebob voice*

Imagination...

sith_darth_jay
the scene was cut, it would be included in the LOTR ROTK extended DVD...oops, wrong forum.

well, i'll join everyone and i'll say... use your imagination

mailedbypostman
rock rock Happy Dance Happy Dance *Continues dancing*

kalantiaw
do you remember in enter the matrix where they can drop off weapons at certain sites..? maybe link decided to help out... just a theory...

Captain REX
Yes, he's making weapons magically appear on top of trucks...

kalantiaw
so you're saying spark can do it but link can not..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.