Cool Teachers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
name some teachers u have had that were really cool and why I will post my two favorite teachers later but right now i have to go to math class and trust me I wont be naming ne math teachers that r cool ne time soon

total metalhead
is their such a thing? when i was at school all my teachers hated me. dont know why.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud cuz you're you!!!haha i'm jokin you're one of the sweetest guys ever!!!
ive got a teacher who's daaamn cool!!

ab012f9448
My JSLA teacher Mr Clayton is Very fine and VERY fit!! He's only 23 aswell.

Korri
Mrs Crosbie is the best Chemestry teacher ever roll eyes (sarcastic)

the lost boys
Miss Haquine is theee best

BLACKANGEL
Mr. v and Mr. h...they are cool. they dont care thay curse in front of us thay crack on some of the kids and say dirty jokes to. they act like us.

Korri
TLB> blink

clispin
mr taylor my classics teacher is cool. He puts on all these stupid accents and tells us stupid stories abotu when he was growing up.

ab012f9448
Theres a dinner lady at my school who deals **** to the students.

total metalhead
there was a gym teacher who sold cheap draw at my old school. a gym teacher dammit!!! laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
Ms. Kinder and Mr. Gusz. Mr. Gusz is the nicest teacher you could ever have!!

BLACKANGEL
smile

Darth Revan
This dude I had for a current events class (actually we learned a ton of history if you ever hear me ranting about the history of the middle east and Iraq in particular that's where I got it) named Jason Keuter he was like half insane he told us this story about how he used to put all his stuff in a bunch of safes and one time he got really pissed at his older brother who had been beating him up so Jason threw a safe at him and it hit him in the head!! But he was like insanely smart and he seemed like he knew just about everything. And a science teacher I had named Andy Dey he was so cool his class first got me interested in biology and genetics

Darth Revan
Oh and I forgot my orchestra teacher David Chinburg if it were not for him I wouldn't be the music obsessed cello playing nerd I am today smile

BLACKANGEL
blink

BLACKANGEL
i like mrs.p shes fun to listen. i love science and she makes it fun.

KidRock
my gym teacher is mad cool

my math teacher i want to tie up and leave her in her closet.

silver_tears
I have quite a few big grin
Jp is one of them damn he's great and very smart yes
Also Miss Seira was wicked! She was a teacher who made science fun!!

BLACKANGEL
mobile

Londonboy7
BUMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.