The Matrix 4: Rebooted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
im starting a story continuing on from m3 heres what ive got planned:

1.the machines turn against the humans
2. someone(identity revealed in the next story, matrix 5:ressurections but there will be a hint in the 1st part of m4) sends a new virus into the matrix
3.neo comes back to life to fight for his surrvival against the new one that was created for version 7 of the matrix.

if you have any ideas, pm me please

Captain REX
Interesting...

Vim
wow, that sounds really good! i can't wait to see it!

hotsauce6548
i know! that sounds awesome!

stinkfist462
sleep jk

Rebel Racer
have fun!

Dogbert
i dun know much bout the matrix, but wuld "the matrix: reborn" be a good title for the 4th film?
i didn't kno neo died, r u sure he's dead?

The Ones
...good point but ive made my mind, maybe the 5th

Captain REX
Cut the chatter. This place really is for posting stories, not ideas.

The Ones
ill post the parts when i get the hard drive back because all my storys is are on the hard drie of my old comp and im waiting for it to go on dvd so i can download it onto my new one

The Ones

The Ones

mailedbypostman
Very good. big grin

Captain REX
Interesting...

The Ones
ill do part 3 then im handing it over to captain rex to finish it since im leaving on january 1st

The Ones

Silver Surfer
Wow sounds exciting! reading

TrAnCeDuO
true but it sounds like the fool who started this has given up...

antonio_nge
Hi there, i'm antonio, nice meeting you all, you have a very interesting story, do you expect to finish it soon?
I would really like to know how the story ends!!!!

Vim
Hmph... it sounds interesting, it needs some work. The ideas are in the right place, things just need to be fleshed out, and given some life!

The Ones
im back. part 4 is being posted tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.