Guess who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gus The PI
This could well be in the wrong forum... it's still hilarious though big grin

Lag
That's not Cowboy Curtis is it.

The One Himself
Laurence Fishburn..next question

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing

Lag
Wait is this one of your questions? You're putting the questions on different threads than the one where you asked us to answer question?....that's genius.

Agent
is that you in your sig?

Gus The PI
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Erm, a resolute NO. Besides, I'm only seventeen! THAT is a picture of "Gus The PI", a character from the recent film "Intolerable Cruelty". His catchphrase is "I'm gonna nail yo ass!"

And this is a totally separate thing from the questionnaire I'm doing in another thread. BE PATIENT!!!

Gus The PI
Aw, you're no fun! I thought it would take longer for someone to come up with the answer!

Check out that afro though! DUDE!!!

Ahnold
I'm the new face of Gus, btw...

I wonder why no one found this amusing...

Korri
well at this particular moment in time i dont feel like laughing

Ahnold
Aw, how come?

Korri
just dont

Ahnold
Alright, sorry - didn't mean to pry. But hey, if you need to talk... um, well you'd probably talk to someone else big grin

dragonpisces272
How cool...afroish laughing out loud

Korri
haha..

clavis9495
laurence fishburne rocks! well his name was larry back then though...

Ahnold
Larry Fishburne? laughing

Korri
laughing

GABRIEL05
HA HA HA HA!!! NO one and I mean NO ONE! Remembers that show...

"la la la la connect the dots la la la la connect the dots"

dragonpisces272
hey I would really appreciate it if someone post a picture with laurence fishburne in sesame street. I tried looking all over for that

Ahnold
laughing I'll look for that...

dragonpisces272
hey thanks!! I watched the episode like last week cause they had a sesame street rewind thing and saw him in it. If you compare that episode to the matrix, he's still the same morpheus laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.