Do you trust the govenment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janice Wyatt
Anyone out there trust the govenment? I don't, I have no faith in the system.Love, Janice

Evil Dead
Trust the government in what respect?

I have complete faith that they will act in accordance to their belief of what is best for our nation. I however do not feel that they will ever be completely honest with us. Right or wrong in their actions, I believe they continually act in good faith as to what they believe is best for us.

Tex
Government/Politicians only act in their own best interests.

Its such a cliche because its true! stick out tongue

Corlindel
I only believe in myself to fight for my rights. I do not delegate in any kind of political government the right to fight for myself...I know what would happens...

"Give without expecting to receive" stick out tongue

www.peacebrigades.org

yerssot
which one?
ours? not by a long shot ... like 98% of my country

Fire
lol well most of em do what they do, they don't do an outstanding job but they do a good job none the less

Baylin
I would love to trust my government to do the right thing in accordance with the desires of the general population, unfortunately they recently failed miserably sad

Darth Bandon
What Tex said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.