My First Day Here (I'm New)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

O-Ren
Well, since I just signed up, here's my "Hi, I'm New" Thread. I'm happy to be here. The forums look fantastic, and I think this will be a lot of fun.

A little bit about myself... I'm a 25 year old screenwriter from New York City. Born and raised in the Big Apple, and lived here my whole life. I haven't sold a screenplay yet, so for $$$ I tutor English and Literature, and I do freelance editing. I work mostly with NYU students, editing papers and such. My plan for the screenwriting is to sell one or two scripts, and with that money I will be able to independently produce and direct my own first feature. I've loved film my whole life, as I'm sure most of you here have. Favorite directors include Kurosawa, Bergman, Wilder, Argento, Burton, and Scorsese.

In college, I double majored in Film Studies and English Lit (mostly Shakespeare, Chaucer, Dante, poetry... the classics). I'm addicted to iced coffee and cigarettes. Most of my time is spent at a cafe in The Village, with a lot of writers, actor/actresses, and artists. Among my friends I'm known as the resident "film geek/movie buff/film nerd/film snob/etc." LOL!

Well, I guess this intro is running long, so I'll cut it here. And thanks for having me.

smokin'

wicker_man
Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay in the forum. smile

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

yerssot
have a blast

ShadowGirl
Welcome aboard to KMC!!! big grin

SilverFighter
Welcome and have a good time posting!

btw-cool sig of the bride and O-Ren big grin

movie_freak
Hi there smile
Welcome to the Forums

grymlock
do enjoy your staying here mate!!

cheers!!

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

dipiblonde
Hey tell ya what, I'll welcome you, and you can welcome me!! big grin Happy Dance Anyway I hope this is fun..... talk later
DipiBlonde

Storm
welcome and have a blast smile

Corlindel
Welcome smile

O-Ren
Thanks everyone! Silver, I'm glad you like the avatar. I was thinking of putting the writing on the picture, in Photoshop, but I'm not sure.

dipiblonde - You've got a deal! big grin Happy Dance
Welcome to KMC!

badkittykitty
i love the avatar too,reminds me of mine alittle! welcome to you and dipiblonde...hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

dipiblonde
Thanx everyone,
I haven't had much chance to look around yet, been doing alot of running around since Thurs. (Christmas )

clavis9495
have fun gettin to know us then...

Orlando
Yeah, welcome to the crew. One piece of advice: don't be like me and reformat your machine without backing up your favorites first... wink

BOPRecruit 16
sup o-ren!

Mabius*Emz
welcum to da club,lol, enjoy yourself and make a load of friends

Member.
welcome the the boards.

Mr Parker
Hey cool to meet you.You sound like a really interesting person O-ren.Just wondering,you being a screenwriter and all,do you agree with my sig about the movie? Its kind of an exaggeration I know,there HAVE been worse,but it really WAS bad,dont you think,or not?

dinoman
smile if u need a movie that hasent come out yet then e-mail me at [email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.