Christmas Dancing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
I SO dont want to do it....its so humiliating

burlyman
laughing out loudHappy Dance

total metalhead
aww cmon korri!!! do the hokey kokey...its not that bad is it burly? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Korri
no i always feel depressed bcoz everyone h8s me so much...they all just laugh at what a reject i am

clispin
you think you've got it bad. MARSHALL PICKS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate him. what a *cough cough*

Korri
marshall isnt in our class

burlyman
no expression yeah.........

clispin
good i cant stand that freak. anyway i couldnt care elss if i wasnt picked (please dont pick me please oh please dont pick me.)
besides I have no one to dance with, anyway.

Korri
yeah but ur not a freak

clispin
of course Im a freak!!!!!!!! Are you saying im not sad. You've hurt me lou.

besides why would u want to dance with any of the sh**e (scuse me) that goes to that school???

Neo_Version 7
Alrite, I dont wanna hurt you so, clispin, you're a freak! smile

clispin
thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me eek!

total metalhead
oh so this is some school thing....

Korri
im a freak....not in a good way

total metalhead
but its always good to be a freak

Korri
not really

clispin
lou you are not a freak and where were u after school?
You only think your a freak coz all the neds say you are but they arent ones to talk. Besides they call everyine a freak. Its in their nature.

total metalhead
why do you say your a freak? ive heard loads of people talking about you on KMC, and you sound like anything but a freak

Korri
claire> me & gayle spent 20 mins looking for u

clispin
i was waiting at the main gates and then there was only peepz from the extension coming down.

clispin
im a freak and damn proud of it. im off my bloody heid.

Korri
well we neva saw u so we went down to old science and u werent there so we came back up....u werent there

clispin
hmmmm odd.

Korri
r u being sarcastic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.