Poor Ozzy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ab012f9448
Did you hear about Ozzy Osbournes crash on his quad bike here in england yesterday? Ozzy broke 8 ribs, his collar bone, his 8th vertebrae and he ruptured a blood vessel! He is on a ventilator now and luckily he should be out in a few months. I hope he gets well soon. smile

Pirate_Girly
Yes, i heard about that and im like..Ozzy's Hugest "Encrazed" Fan. I had an accident exactly like that on my atv..Not a wonderful thing to experience..anyway. I hope Ozzy Feels Better
A group that im part of is going to send him a lil something. I dont know what yet.

MISSME
poor Ozzy....he is finally learning how to use his head. Does this mean there will be no "Family Ozzy show"?

Great! Now I can watch "Al Bundy in Married with Children!

Oops!

cogger15
yer poor ozzy! hope he gets better soon, they think he should be breathing on his own without a ventilator in a few days! big grin

Sugar Kane
I heard about this too- I hope he's doing ok. He seems like such a sweet guy...get well soon, Ozzy...

Kes
Damn! That sounds painful!

Pirate_Girly
oh ive been in an atv wreck exactly like that *(sept i was at my farm)* It is like...beyond..Excrutiating Pains.

sumunabeech
What I would like to know is who let him on the thing in the first place. I mean, the man has a hard time sitting in a chair let alone piloting ANYTHING with an engine.

Tex
I just hope they captured it on tape! thumb up

ab012f9448
Thats awful tex!! It would be funy though..........

CaptainClaire
Poor Ozzy - right in time for a surge of sales for his and Kelly's single though wink

Korri
yeah poor Ozz i heard

DeNiro
OO jeeze how do u break that much with just falling off a bike? Well ne way i hope he does get better fast icouldnt imagine a world with out the prince of f-ing darkness

I LUV U OZZY U FING RULLLEE

VVVVVV as u can see in my signature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.