to many ads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
I saw 3 hungery for the quest ads 5 times over 5 min. Is this lotr channel, i love lotr but to much adverstising pisses people off. I live in t
Toronto, and when ttt came out i didn't even see one signle ad. So ?????? huh

Aurora
It doesn't bother me, but to make the time go by slower.....

This could be the reason tho:

After 2 movies of Academy snubbs NewLine is determined that ROTK is Oscar worthy, and they mean it. They have hired a Expert to walk the movie thru the entire process. They mean business. IMAO FOTR should have got an statue but hopefully they will not pass over ROTK!!!!!!!

manny321
the charge of the rohans horselords, and the battle of plennor fields will give rotk a fighting chance at the oscars

aniron
I got this cd for my comp with all three trailers I can't stop watcging them! I have inly just finished watching the rotk one I'm seeing it in 12 days and can't wait

Aurora
OMG I waited an entire hour last night for a "SPECIAL LOTR PREVIEW" Let me tell u what it was..... A 20 sec sceen. One that I am sure I have already seen and will be on many times to come. ARRRRRR But I did get to see a little of RoTK. It will in no way hold me for another 5 days!!!

nephalim27
I have seen barely any ads here in NY. Most people probably don't know it's coming out in a few days.

manny321
why are they butting so many ads in canada, all the boxoffice is in america

Aurora
I am not kidding u ( and not complaining either) every commerical break on the WB has a commerical for the lotr. If not one, two. Oh well. I kinda like it.

BingaBonga
whats wrong with advertising? i don't get it... I look forward to commercials, so it makes me even more excitied to see it... oh well... erm

aniron
me too, I ust cant stop wathcing the trailer I'm smiling just thinking about it.

Verity
stick out tongue I can't get enough! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.