Iron Maiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
As a teenager Iron Maiden were my fave band. I sort of went off them a bit when Bruce Dickinson left but I saw them last night at Glasgow SECC for the first time in 5 years and it really blew me away. THAT is a band at the top of their game and the band that all metal bands should be judged against. Anyone agree? Death to false Metal!

wicker_man
Iron Maiden rock, been listein to there new album (Dance of Death) religiously all weekend. Agreed, they are one of the only true great rock bands left that are still going. Nico is my favourite as like him i am a drummer, he is one of my idols (along side Nirvana's Grohl & The Chilli's Smith).

in flames
i love maiden..i ye havent got thier new album..but willing to..the cover art of it is a bit to stupid.

amity75
Yeah I must admit it is a wee bit.

in flames
i loved all thier cover arts..but this..so not maiden

amity75
I'm not even sure if Derek Riggs does their artwork anymore. As a teen my bedroom walls were a shrine to their artwork.

in flames
well one album cover that looks terrible wont hurt! big grin

Bad Boy
I used to like Iron Maiden until I picked up a guitar.... then I realised every song was the same!

wicker_man
I much prefered Eddie when he was hand drawn rather then CGI implemented.

total metalhead
i never liked iron maiden. i know there a classic metal band, but i find them kinda samey. gimme led zeppelin anyday.

in flames
led zeppelin are great too

slashwristbarbi
I went to see Maiden last wednesday and they rocked!!! All bow down to Eddie, Eddie is our God... evil face

loserib
i saw them over the summer this year and they were ****ing great man bruce hit every note perfect

wicker_man
Forget Maynard, Chico, Manson & all the other wannabes the real rock Gods are Dickinson, Osbourne, Strummer, Cooper & Zombie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.