Real Life Mutants: Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
John yawned, then looked at the time. He was in his car, traveling the streets in the middle of the night. He didn't know what he was looking for, but he knew that he wanted freedom, from the mutant hunt. He kept driving.

Schizo_n_me
Bianca sat atop a Denny's, smoking a cigarette and watching cars below. The night air was cool and moist upon her skin. She glanced down at her watch, took one last drag and went inside, flicking her cigarette away. She worked as a cook for the restaurant, not a good paying job or an enjoyable one, but it was a job. Jobs were hard to come by for her. People didn't want to employ a mutant.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel was in a room where the temperature was regulated. The people who captured her had inserted eyedrops to make sure her eyes couldn't shoot rays and they gave her an injection counter acting the ability she had to disapear.
It was like a mutant Holocaust. They cloathed the mutants at this camp in dark grey cloth pants and a button down cloth shirt.
She heard the gaurd pass outside, and once he was out of sight she removed the dresser away from the area she had dug a hole to escape. She crawled underneath and into the darkness of the night. She ran for the fences that were covered with barbed wire on top. She climbed the firt one when the sirens went off and the spot light came on. Her hands and arms were ripped up and bleeding, but she had two more fences to go. She hit the ground and heard the dogs behind her. She climbed the second one, but her shirt got caught on the barbed wire. She panicked and tugged. Suddenly a shot went off and clipped her arm. She fell to the ground screaming in pain. She picked herself up off of the ground and a man grabbed her.
"Let me go!" She screamed. "Let me go!"
"This is the fourth time this month Jezebel. When will you learn?" The man said and then backhanded her against the face. She fell against the last fence that seperated her from her freedom. He removed his belt and snapped it. "Looks like I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."
Her eyes narrowed on the belt. She shook with fear, her chest heaving from being out of breath. She had seen that belt too many times. "No!" She screamed over the siren that was still blarring. She swiped his feet out from under him and he fell. She climbed up the last fence, pulling herself up, feeling like her muscles were about to rip. She landed on the other side and ran into the woods.

Schizo_n_me
Bianca was just getting ready to leave when she heard a man out by the cashier ask "Does a Bianca Jacove work here?"
Quickly zipping up her jacket she left through the back door. As she walked to her apartment it began to rain. She ducked under a near-by tree.
'Damn! Thats the third job this month. And I haven't gotten my check.' she thought to herself, hunching under the tree. She sat down and leaned against the trunk of the tree, closing her eyes. They seemed more determined now. The hunters. She had heard of their camps. It wasn't something she wanted to experiance. Not now, not ever.
The rain let up and she slowly continued on her way.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi was walking on the streets , ignoring the glances from the people around her , she didn't like being in crowds , she came up to an abandon house and went in , she lived there for now until she can get enough money to get out of town

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel emerged out of the woods just as the rain stopped. She was wet and felt filthy. She hugged her arms around herself and shivered at the thought of the camp. She needed to find some place to stay for the night. They were looking for her, there was no doubt of that.
Her shirt and pants were ripped and bloody, but her wounds already began to heal. She sat against an old building in an ally and looked at the wound on her arm. The bullet was still in it. She took a deep breath in and stuck her finger in it, trying to get the bullet out, as she let out a blood curdling scream, a scream that could probably be heard for a mile radius. She went a little deeper and muffled anther painful scream. She got the bullet and tossed it to the ground.

VallejoKid707
Tyrone drove his Chevy truck to the local gym and signed in inside.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi fell onto the couch and layed there , tears started to form in her eyes as memories from the past came to her " y....... " she asked herself " y did this have to happen to me "

Schizo_n_me
When she got into her apartment Bianca went to the kitchen and sat on the counter. She didn't have many possesions, they had all melted and she had stopped buying them. All she had was the bare necceceties, a toilet, shower, refrigerator, and bed. Pretty much, everything the apartment came with. And as company, she had a large aquarium. Watching fish was very calming.

BidMyBlood2Run
She sat against the building as hunger made her stomach growel. They fed the mutants well, but when u were punished u were refused food. U only got what they thought appropriate, but when u were as bad as she was, u didn't get much more then bread and milk.
She kept her head down with her arms wrapped around her and shivered. She felt her powers weren't going to come back anytime soon.
She feared they were going to find her. Her friend once escaped, but they brought him back kicking and screaming. She never saw him again.
As she closed her eyes, memories of the cruelty filled her head.

The Force
John had drove past one of the mutant camps, see the government had came up with a device, so you could tell who was a mutant and who wasn't. John hoped that he wouldn't be found out. His secret wasn't revealed, john sighed as he passed a couple buildings, then he heard a scream. 'Uh oh, it must be another mutant about to be captured.' John thought, as he parked his car, got out, and ran to were he had heard the scream.

BidMyBlood2Run
She heard footsteps running up to the alley she hid in. She ducked behind the garbage cans.

VallejoKid707
After a goodwork out Ty was driving to his cousin's house. He was listing to the news on the radio and heard that something is happening in the mutant concentration camp. Being a mutant himself he was going to try to rescue people.

The Force
John slowed down, and looked around, then called out "Hello!, is anybody there, i heard a scream." John said. No one had answered. "I guess i was too late." John said to himself, then started to walk away.

BidMyBlood2Run
She sighed as she heard the footsteps get further away. She was relieved, and wouldn't let herself trust anyone. She got up and accidently knocked over a trashcan, making a loud bang. She froze in fear of someone hearing.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi opened her eyes when she heard the scream , she sat up " oh no......"

Schizo_n_me
Bianca searched through her fridge and pulled out some leftover noodles. She went and laid on her bed, watching her fish as she ate. She thought about where she could get another job. There was always the possibility of leaving. 'But my fish' she told herself, knowing it was an excuse, but feeling a little better anyway. She didn't know why, but she didn't want to leave this town. She didn't like it. But she didn't want to leave it.

Schizo_n_me
Hearing a trash can fall over, Bianca went outside on her patio to see what was up. She looked down and saw a girl standing there.

The Force
John heard that, he had very good ears, he turned around, and ran back to the noise. He turned the corner, and saw a girl standing there, she looked pretty badly cut up. "Umm, are you alright?" John asked the girl.

BidMyBlood2Run
She backed up a step. "I'm fine." She said quickly as she held her arms around her.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi walked to the window and looked outside , she looked down and saw 3 people standing there , she saw one of them was badly hurt

VallejoKid707
Ty phased through the fence keeping a low profile. He walked through an alley looking for any mutants in trouble. "Hello? Is anyone here? Im not here to hurt you. Im a mutant too..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She began to panic from the eyes watching her. She glanced around quickly for the fastest way out and then let her eyes settle back on the man.

The Force
John looked at her, then looked around at the other people. "Well you still look like you need some help." John insisted "So what's your name?" John asked

Fallin Angel
Ayumi wandered what they are doing , she kept and eye on them but also made sure they didn't see her

BidMyBlood2Run
She took another step back. "Why do u care?"

VallejoKid707
Ty saw there was no one there so he phased out and went into his truck.

Schizo_n_me
Seeing the situation being taken care of, Bianca went back inside. Then she realized what one of the guys had said and walked back.
"Hey!" she called down. Then quieting down she said "I wouldn't go telling the world I was a mutant if I were you." Walking inside she thought to herself 'especially in this day and age.'

The Force
John sighed "It's called hospitality." John said sternly "You can put your defenses down, i'm not going to hurt you." John said

Fallin Angel
Ayumi turned around but then heard a banging on the door , it was the people looking for mutants , she quickly looked for a way out but she was trapped

BidMyBlood2Run
"No I can't." She said quietly. "You don't understand. You better get out of here before they come. They'll take u away too."

Fallin Angel
the door broke opened and 2 guys came in holding stun guns " your coming with us " one of them said , Ayumi back away slowly as they come closer to her

The Force
"You think i'm afraid of humans..." John said loudly "They don't own me, i won't let them, i'de rather die then go in those *** damn camps." John said

BidMyBlood2Run
"No you wouldn't. Those camps are horrible." She slowly began to let down her gaurd.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi made a run for the door but one of the guards grabed her arm but she didn't have her jacket on , her powers soon began to drain his life away , the guard was screaming in pain , soon after he fell to the ground , he was nothing but skin and bones now , Ayumi slowly took steps back , her back hit the window , the remaining guard looked in horror but then got angry " u killed my partner u ****** freak " the guard pointed his gun at Ayumi but then she quickly jumped out of the window but now she was holding on to a pipe from a 3 story building , she was hanging for her life

The Force
John realized something "So you came from the camps? Is that why your bloody?... so your a mutant to, eh?" John asked

Fallin Angel
Ayumi couldn't hold on anymore , her gripe slipped and she fell , but luckly she landed in the dumpster near the 3 other mutants

BidMyBlood2Run
She nodded, looking at the ground. "Yeah." She said quietly. "I can't go back there." She said as tears gathered in her eyes.

BidMyBlood2Run

The Force
John walked abit closer to the girl "I'm sorry, hey if you stick with me, you won't ever have to go back to those camps again, but will you tell me your name now?" John told her. John heard a crash "Hey did you hear that?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She slowly looked up. "My name's Jezebel."
She cringed as the stranger fell into the dumpster. She looked up to the window where the man with the gun peered out. Jezebel took off running down the alley.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi slowly got up , she grabed her arm " ouch " she looked at it and it had a piece of glass in it , she pulled it out but yelled in pain , she then looked up and saw the guard looking at her who then pointed his gun at her , Ayumi quickly got out of the dumpster and began to run right after bumping into John and said " sorry ...."

The Force
John saw her run "Hold on... Jezebel stop! wait right there." John told her as he ran over to the person who had fallen into the dumpster.

Fallin Angel
~read the post above yours force lol~

The Force
John stepped back abit "It's ok, you must be a mutant, because those aren't normal police." John said "Here come with us." John told ayumi

Fallin Angel
Ayumi stopped for a bit and looked at him , but then there was a gun shot and it almost hit her , she started to run as quickly as she can

BidMyBlood2Run
There was no way Jezebel was going to take the chance to wait for a couple of strangers if that man was coming to take mutants to camps, especially since her powers were temporarily not working. She climbed the wall at the end of the ally and into the next street busy with cars. A loud horn blared and she was almost hit as she ran across the road.

The Force
John watched as the 2 girls ran off. He growled then looked up at the gaurd. John hovered to where the guard was, then tackled him, and started hit the gaurd in the face.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi ran and stopped , she turned to look if anyone was following her , she sighed and took a break from running

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel ran and stopped when she was in the park. She turned around, looking to see if she was followed. She wasn't.
She sat on a park bench underneath a blown out street light. She needed to get cleaned up, but where? Once she got cleaned up with new clothes she wouldn't be so obvious.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi walked around the empty ally she was in , she need to stay away from others , espcially since she doesn't have her jacket and if people accidently touched her , then its bye bye to them

The Force
"Why do you torture us?" John asked the gaurd before John punched him again.
"It's my job, besides, a mutant killed my partner and friend." the gaurd said.
"That's know excuse!" John yelled at the guard, then knocked the gaurd out.
John jumped out of the window and landed on the ground, and ran towards the direction of the girls.

VallejoKid707
Ty was driving to his cousins and immediately stopped when someone ran in the middle of the street.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi wraped her arms around herself , the wind was blowing on her and it was freezing

BidMyBlood2Run
She sat on the bench as tears tricled down her cheeks, freezing on impact. She brushed them away.

The Force
"Hey, umm girls, are you there!" John yelled

Fallin Angel
Ayumi was startled , she quickly turned around to see who said that

The Force
John walked alittle bit father, he saw one of the girls(ayumi) standing there, shivering. John ran to her.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi looked at him , she was holding her arm because of the bleeding

The Force
John took off his jacket and put it over her "How are you, by the way, i haven't learned your name yet." John said

Fallin Angel
Ayumi blushed a little " i.... i'm Ayumi "

VallejoKid707
~i have to go bye~

Fallin Angel
~cya~

The Force
~cya VK~

"That's a nice name, you looked cold, you can have my jacket for now." John said then he smiled "Hey maybe we should look for Jezebel." John insisted.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( bye VK ))

Fallin Angel
Ayumi smiled and put on the jacket " thanks.... " she wasn't used to haveing someone talk to her like that , she then nodded " yes , we should"

The Force
John looked around abit "Hmm, did you see which way she ran?" John asked ayumi.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi looked at a direction and pointed " that way i think , towards the park"

The Force
"Ok" John said as they walked toward the park.

BidMyBlood2Run
She heard footsteps again, but didn't think much of it. It was early even though it was dark, and people were still walking in the park. She kept her head down, waiting for the people to pass by.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi followed and spotted her " there she is"

The Force
John saw where Ayumi was pointing. They walked closer to Jezebel. "Hey Jezebel..." John greeted her.

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked up and quickly stood up. "What do u want?" She asked. Her voice wasn't angry, just confused and tired. Tired of running.

The Force
"We wanted to see how you were doing, it is pretty cold out here, we could go back to my car and warm up." John insisted

Fallin Angel
Ayumi gave Jezebel a innocent smile

BidMyBlood2Run
"I can't warm up." She said quietly. "My power is to freeze things.. my body temperature is twenty degrees bellow yours." She was beginning to think this stranger really cared. No one had ever cared about her before. However, she didn't move any closer. "What's your name?"

The Force
"My name is john, and we should atleast get out of the rain..." John said "Not to mention i've got some snacks in my car." john tole them both.

Fallin Angel
"i'm Ayumi " Ayumi said shyly

BidMyBlood2Run
She felt her powers beginning to come back, so if she got into trouble she might have a chance of getting away. "Alright." She said quietly, and followed them.

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked to Ayumi. "Hi. I'm Jezebel." She offered a small smile. She would warm up to a female faster since the males were the ones who tortured her at the camp. She didn't want to remember.

The Force
John, Ayumi, and Jezebel, all walked back to john's car.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi wasn't used to talking so she kept things short " so , how did u get those scars"

BidMyBlood2Run
She noticed her ripped sleeves exposed both the new and old wounds all over her arms. "I.. I was abused in a camp." She said quietly.

The Force
John started up the car as the girls talked. "You guys wanna go somewhere?" John asked them both.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi frowned " sorry i asked "

BidMyBlood2Run
She shook her head to Ayumi's comment. "Don't be." Her eyes didn't meet hers. She snuggled into the soft back seat where she sat. The cloth felt so good against her skin. She wasn't used to it. She glanced at John. "I don't care. Whatever you guys want."

Fallin Angel
Ayumi shrugged " anywhere's fine"

The Force
"If you girls wanna talk, then i can put on my headphones, or something." John said as he pulled out into the street.

BidMyBlood2Run
"No, it's ok." She told John. "I don't mind if u listen." She began to trust them more.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi was looking out the window she still had the image of that guys face when he was drained of all his life power , she hated hurting people cause of her

The Force
"Ok." John got alittle curious "So do the guys get treated the same way, in the camps, or do you not know?" John asked, while driving.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Do you think I could take a shower somewhere and borrow some clothes or something?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She glanced at John and then back out the window. "I tried escaping, so I was treated worse. The men there who are in charge like to make us cry and cause pain." Her voice was quiet and shaky. "They think it's funny because they don't see us as equals, mutants I mean. The males get beat up all the time, but the females get it worse, if u know what I mean."

Fallin Angel
Ayumi frowned , she felt sorry for Jez

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked out the window. "That's why I never want to go back there." She said quietly, so quiet, she herself barely heard her voice.

The Force
"I have an apartment, but to get there i have to go right past the camp." John said "But i've been able to get across unoticed." John told Jezebel

BidMyBlood2Run
"No!" She said shrieked. She immediatly began to shake. "No, no, no. Please, don't take me past there." She began to cry hysterically. "I can't go back, I can't." She pulled her feet up onto the back seat and cried into her hands. (( yeah, she's a little disturbed, but I won't have her act this way all through the story ))

Fallin Angel
Ayumi frowned and went into the back with Jez , she put an arm around her " its going to be ok "

BidMyBlood2Run
She hugged Ayumi gently and cried into her shoulder. "I can't go back, I can't." Her voice was barely audible.

The Force
John looked back at Jezebel. "We can go the long way around then, but it'll take about 2 hours, but if we go past the camp, it'll take 30 mins." John stated

Fallin Angel
Ayumi hugged her " i won't let them get u , i promise " Ayumi smiled at her , she also made sure her skin didn't touch Jez's

The Force
"Yes i would give my life to mkae sure that none of us were taken away, atleast as long as your with me." John said

BidMyBlood2Run
"I don't care." ( about the 2 hrs ) She told John. "I can't go past there. They'll know. I came too damn far to be put back in that place."

The Force
"Ok i won't argue." John said, as he turned the car around and took the highway.

BidMyBlood2Run
She fell asleep in Ayumi's arms for the rest of the car ride.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi was looking out the window while still holding Jez

The Force
John drank some of his cappuccino, some MCP's passed by, going the other way, John's heart skipped a beat, as they passed by. The group was about 1 hour away from John's apartment.

BidMyBlood2Run
As she slept she softly mumbled in her sleep. "No...No...Let me go." She moved her head a little as she dreamt. "You're hurting me..."

Fallin Angel
Ayumi looked at her " its ok , your among friends"

BidMyBlood2Run
Even though her voice did not wake Jezebel up, she quieted down, and settled back into a peaceful sleep.

The Force
John looked back, then saw that ayumi helping Jezebel. John passed a sign "Hey were almost there, it'll be like 15 or 20 minutes." John told Ayumi.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi smiled " great"

BidMyBlood2Run
As she slept her powers slowly came back to her. The medication they gave her daily began to wear off.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi started to feel a little cold

The Force
As they were about 5 min away from the apartment John saw lights flashing behind them. John pulled over, and rolled down the windows. "Can i help you officer?" John asked the policeman

"Do you know how fast you were going?" the officer asked
"Ummm, i guess we were speeding..." John sighed
"No, you were going the speed limit, but there's a warrant out for mutants, have you seen or do you know any mutants?" The officer asked
"No i don't think we know any mutants." John said as the officer looked in the back and smiled at the girls.
"Well, for my safety i'm going to check..." The officer said, then walked back towards his car, and started to walk back with some device. John got real nervouse, but tried not to look nervous.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi became frighten

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel slowly woke up to see the red and blue lights flashing. Her eyes hadn't begun to glow yet, but she felt her body temperature begin to plumit to normal. She looked up at Ayumi to see her nervous expression. She knew they were in for a word of trouble.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi hoped she didn't have to use her powers on them

The Force
As the policeman got closer to the car, another car sped by and cussed at the cop. The Cop was enraged, he got back into his car and went after the car that sped by. John let out a big sigh of relief, and started the car back up. "Oh my God, that was close." John said

Fallin Angel
Ayumi sighed " yea "

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel let out her breath, she didn't know she was holding it until now. She leaned up in the seat, noticing Ayumi was shivering ever so slightly. "Sorry." She told her quietly.

Fallin Angel
Ayumi put on a smile " its ok "

The Force
"Let's hope that doesn't happen again." John drove until they reached his apartment. "Were here." John said as he stepped out of the car.

Fallin Angel
"thanks " Ayumi got out of the car

BidMyBlood2Run
She stepped out of the car and glanced up at the building. "You live here, among humans?" She was more surprised then scared.

The Force
"Ya, see the humans that live here don't knwo that i'm a mutant." John said as he locked his car. They walked to his door, john opened it.

Fallin Angel
~ i g2g , love ya all , bye~

BidMyBlood2Run
She walked in after Ayumi and glanced around. She slightly remembered her own home from when she was 5 years old. It didn't look anything like this though, this was so modern, yet comforting.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( bye Fallin Angel! *hugs* see u tomorrow hopefully ))

The Force
~g2g~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( bye Force *hugs u too* ))

VallejoKid707
~lets say tyrone lives in the same apartment building~

Schizo_n_me
<<Wow! Lots happened...sorta.>>

Bianca woke up and looked around. She was on the floor with a box of noodles. She got up, figuring the noodles must have been weird and put her to sleep. She tossed them and glanced at her watch. It was late. She tried to remember what was going on before she had fallen asleep. The other mutants. She walked out to the patio and looked down. They were gone but they had lefy behind a nasty-looking body. She sighed, grabbed her jacket and left her apartment.
As she walked around town she wondered where that girl had ended up. She had looked kinda wild. Bianca noticed people passing her were staring at her, she was used to it. But when a cop tried to get a second glance at her eyes, she decided it was about time she got something to cover them. Sunglasses, a hat, contacts...anything.
She walked to the nearest drug store and went in. When she walked out she was wearing dark glasses. She knew she looked strange wearing sunglasses at night, but a cop couldn't question her simply for wearing shades at night. She hoped.

BidMyBlood2Run
She walked into the living room. It was such a shock to her to see a comfortable and warm atmosphere. She was used to the cold and concrete with dull colors. This was much more soothing. She glanced around and then her eyes settled back on John.
"Can I please use ur shower?"

The Force
~ok~

John went to the fridge, then turned around and looked at Jezebel "Yeah, you can use the shower." John said, then opened the fridge door and got some food out of it.

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow slowly walked into town. His feet hurt, his arm broken and a cut on his head. He had been lucky to escape after they had found out that he was a mutant. He had accidently phased through a table and had had to run. He had phased through the cafes wall and through some more shops before he de-phased from lack of breath (He can only phase while for as long as he can hold his breath). Word had spread quickly and so he had run, leaving yet another life behind. He had learnt to control his powers pretty quickly and was now good at them, from five years of training. He had escaped by hiding in a caravan and phasing out while it was a suitable distance away from that town. Unfortuantly he had landed in the middle of nowhere and had walked in a random direction. He didn't even know where he was now, but he knew he could only stay for about a month before he'ld have to move on again.

The Force
~good character intro thumb up~

SpikeSpiegel
~Thanks, I have a good imagination~

The Force
~ phew, thank God laughing out loud~

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel found the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She took over her shreded clothes and looked at her naked body in the mirror. Scars from the past laid over her pale skin. Long white cuts that healed were along her back and arms and fresh bruises on her legs and stomach. However, the never touched her face. She lowered her eyes to the ground, even though she was a victim of such hatred, she still felt shame.
She turned on the water and stepped into the shower. The hot water stung her new wounds as the water trickled down her body as a tainted red. The water then became luke warm on her skin as her temperature returned to normal. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she wahsed.

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow slowly made his way into town. He held his left shoulder, the broken one, with his right hand. He kept stumbling on the floor, he had lost track of time for how long he had walked. He looked at his arm and wondered how he was going to fix it. He couldn't try the hospital, he had tried that once before and had had to run. It felt more dislocated than broken. He walked up to the nearest wall, "I wish I had some anesthetic" He slammed his arm into the wall, "AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!" it almost brought a tear to his eye, but he didn't cry. He hadn't cryed since he had been disowned by his parents.

The Force
John got some food, and moved into the den area and turned on the tv. There was a news report about another mutant, escaping the center. It showed the mutants picture, it looked like Jezebel, there was a high warrant out for mutants that escape from the centers. John changed the channel, he had a disgusted look on his face.

BidMyBlood2Run
She stepped out of the shower and dried off. She looked totally different now that she was clean, the dirt and dried blood washed away to reveal a beautiful young woman. She dried her hair with a hair dryer that was on the vanity. Her hair was now clean and a shimmering platinum blonde. Her eyes began to hold their bright blue color again. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked out of the bathroom and into the den. She looked at John, her eyes were sad, but she had hope now that she found new friends.
"Do u have any clothes I can wear?"

The Force
John took his eyes off the tv, and looked at Jezebel "...beautiful..." John accidently let the word slip out of his mouth. "Err, ya i've got some clothes, but they are alttile baggy..." John said then thought for a second "I've got some money, i could drive you to the mall or something, so you can pick out some clothes." John got up and went to his room, he motioned to her to follow him.

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked down feeling his eyes wandering over her body and observe her scars. On the top of her back was a tattoo stretching across her shoulderblades. In cursive it read "Ice Whore" Obviously it wasn't a tattoo she chose to get.

BidMyBlood2Run
She didn't meet his eyes when the word escaped his lips. She followed him slowly. "You've already done so much for me." She said quietly. When they were in the bedroom she finally looked up at him, her eyes glowing a little. "Thank you, for everything."

The Force
"Hey, you were in trouble, it was the least i could do." He said as he opened his closet door. "Um, you can pick if you want." John said as he walked back out of his room.

~hey i g2g, i'll be back in about 3 hours or so, cyaz~

BidMyBlood2Run
"Thanks." For the first time that night she smiled at him warmly. She picked out a black button down shirt and pulled her arms through it, then let the towel fall to the ground around her feet. The shirt came down to her thighs. She buttoned the front and found a pair of jeans. They were baggy, but a belt would solve that. She strung a belt through the loops and buckled it. She tied the shirt at the bottom and brushed her hair out in the front of the mirror.
She walked back out to the den and stood in the doorway quietly, watching John.

(( see ya then smile I gotta go study now anyways ))

Fallin Angel
Ayumi walked around the house , its been a while since she last been in a house that was so warm and inviting , she looked at the pictures

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow coughed, he wasn't in a very nice part of town. He knew his kind was hated more than those who lived here. Drunks, druggies and hookers. He had seen it all before. He slowly stumbled towards where he hoped was the centre. He'ld probably need to find somewhere to squat for a couple of days. It wouldn't be too hard with his 'talents'

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>