Pip and Palantir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
hey check out a video clip of Pippen when he looks into the palantir
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trailer&id=1804738130&intl=us

enjoy

P-NuT
cool

Maikahyandowen
poor pippin. it's always him that's getting in trouble. that was an awsome Palantir though.

Camellia
Oh, a spoiler at last!!

Call me weird but, hey, I love to get spoilers!

Thank you so much for the link!

Verity
Ouch! That looks soooooo good! eek! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

OrliNElijahsGrl
holy bloomin mother, HOW FREAKY WAS THAT?!!! ahh i know im supposed to stay away from the spoilers and try not to see clips, but i cant help it, i always have this urge to see the clips, but its DEFINETLY not spoiling it for me, because i will have the same reactions to this as i did just now! POOR PIPPIN! I started to like almost cry, i felt bad for him, ahhh!

OrliNElijahsGrl
i made a FELLOWSHIP pact with my friends that we werent gonna read spoilers and watch clips from the movie, that we all want to be suprised when we watch the movie, eek..my friend broke the pact by watching this clip of the path of the dead, and so...as much as i want to keep suprised, the spoilers and clips draw me in, but ill still have the same reactions as i did seeing clips and reading spoilers!! Couldnt resist when lij and orli was on jay leno! WOOO HOO 7 DAYS TO GO! CANT WAIT!!!!

mors823
To me, clips aren't really spoilers, they just give you a snap shot of a scene. If the clip continued and showed what happened next, then it would be more of a spoiler.

Back home in the Matrix forum, we had fun with spoilers and used lines from the movie to rage war agianst the spoilers and spoilists. It's very funny, and you shoud check it out.

queen_arwen_eve
I can't help it! Even though I know that watching a spoiler might "spoil" the movie, I watch them anyway!!

Ariadne
Poor Pippin!!! I'm glad to see that the Palantir hasn't been left out somehow.

I found a 9 min. video of different clips for RotK, but the sound wouldn't work on my computer (it did on my friend's) and now the link is gone. What I saw (and was told they were saying) was really great though.

Smodden
WOW that was awesome!

billyboyd4ever
yea i saw that clip earlier...its soo cool...i thought they were outside when that happened tho?? who cares...

OrliNElijahsGrl
well thats also true, it makes me even more excited for the movie to see what incredible things are gonna be in it! I tried to resist...TRIED...trying to keep to that fellowship pact...once it was broken by my friend...i was back to being drawn to spoilers and the clips, which now im glad ive seen because ive even more excited to see it! WOOOOO!

GABRIEL05
Well at least they put it in the freakin movie

badkittykitty
eek! thank you for the tease!

VengeanceGOD
Whoa...nice. That's gonna be an awesome scene.

Maikahyandowen
totally rocked man! thanks for putting it up!

TrixStar
eek! wow that was awesome. TY very much for posting

fini
your all welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.