Owowowow I'm crippled!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Well sorta anyways I was cutting a tomato using this really really really sharp knife and I had my thumb on the other side of the tomato and I didn't realize how easily the knife would slice through it and it cut right through and cut a perfectly clean, quarter inch deep incision in my thumb it didn't hurt that bad at the time but it wouldn't stop bleeding for like ten minutes and now whenever I touch it or do anything with it it hurts like hell sorry I know TM is crippled a lot worse than me just thought you might like to know that sad sad

silver_tears
awwwwww poor baby sad

BLACKANGEL
i was opening a can and the top of the can was sharp and it went right under my skin and it was bleeding. it didnt hurt for a while but later i couldnt touch it with out screaming. my friend squeeze it once and i yell. now i have a scar

Darth Revan
Holy shit that musta hurt!! A long time ago when I was 7 or something I was using a Swiss army knife and I was too absorbed in whatever it was I was doing to pay attention to where my fingers were when I was putting the blade back in the little slot so I had my middle finger across where the knife was supposed to go it cut through my nail and got the skin underneath now THAT hurt like hell
Another time I was getting some toast out of the toaster oven I reached in and bumped my knuckle on the top and burned it I still have the scar
Awwww silv you're sweet

BLACKANGEL
sad

silver_tears
embarrasment *hugs tons* I'm naturally clumsy so I share your pain! embarrasment

Darth Revan
Now we can all be injured together!! stick out tongue big grin

*hugs back*

BLACKANGEL
smile

Veralidaine
wen i was really young, bout 4, i cut ma lip on a glas table, now i have a small scar jus above ma top lip.......

silver_tears
I cut my lip just recently sad

stinkfist462
laughing

stinkfist462
lol..... jk

Veralidaine
iz de cut bad? sad

silver_tears
not that bad but it hurts sometimes angel

Veralidaine
didnt need stitches or ne ting did it?

silver_tears
Nah its healing big grin

Veralidaine
ey, ST was a sock? (in kmc terms...)

Veralidaine
cool! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.