Why is this in the "more movies forum"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
shouldnt this be in like the misc. no one ever visits the more movies...... but come on now... a book forum gets its on thing ..... but noooo were stuck in the offshoot of more movies... WTF does art have to do with movies???

JKozzy
blink Who knows... only it's what ppl have been posting, but I agree, it needs its own section

lil bitchiness
I dont know...its a sub forum for now...if people show more interest it might get bigger...

stinkfist462
but its not even a movie .... and book went straight to a forum.... didnt it ?

lil bitchiness
Yeah...i guess so....

stinkfist462
WHY NOT THE ART!!!!

lil bitchiness
Raz might move it....Im just happy he let us have the forum..big grin

kakarot
why complain does it even matter where its placed as long as people can post there is nothing to complain about.

stinkfist462
yeah but it should be in a diff thing...... its not movies

Well it isn't in movies anymore...

stinkfist462
YES!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
RAZ YOU ARE THE MAN! EVERYONE WHO DOUBTED RAZ, BE ASHAMED

burlyman
big grin go raaaz bunny

but this thread bo longer make sense and is redundant stick out tongue

yerssot
indeed, it has another place

Closing ...

*waits for mod to find this thread*

lil bitchiness
you'll be waitng a long time....

Godshinto
Yhea who is the Mod in Here and Mabey for now we can get a Global Mod Tex is Doing a freaking awsome Job at being a global mod, Tex has cleaned up the General and Off-Topic thread a crap load

lil bitchiness
No one is modding this, although there need to be few merges done..i wouldnt shut any of ones with pics in them, but they need merginig, either by style, or maybe by similarity...

stinkfist462
this one needs closing...

lil bitchiness
Yeah....im sure Raz will get a mod here...confused like i said, few merges, just to make it less confusing! big grin

Kitoky
I can't believe you guys, c'mon guys think. Movies are sometimes anime and anime become what they are. So it's basically alright if we discuss stuff here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.