What WOULD Have Happened...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
What would the movie be like if the Wachowski's had gone with our nutty ideas, such as the Matrix-in-the-Matrix-in-the-Matrix theory that I am very thankful never worked?

Here's an article that I thought was funny about that...

What Might Have Been...

MC Mike
Heheh:

Neo MOCK-DUSTS his hands, standing over the body of a PUMMELED AGENT SMITH.

NEO
Looks like you got downloaded.

Suddenly, Neo hears FOOTSTEPS.

TWIN #1
Don't forget us, Neo.

TWIN #2
No you shouldn't.

NEO
Hiya, fellahs!

Neo BEATS THE SHIT out of the Twins until they DIE.

TWIN #1
We are getting thrashed like children.

TWIN #2
Yes we are.

Neo MOCK-DUSTS his hands again.

NEO
Well, that's that. Time to continue
My adventures... in The Matrix Online!

The Matrix Online box FLIES IN from off-screen and Neo CATCHES it. The words "Only $49.95!" FLASH as a Rage against the Machine song cues up.

NEO
This game is off the hook!

THE END

hahaha...

((The_Anomaly))
lol........... u people are on crack Happy Dance

Ushgarak
Fantastic! Almost as good as the EU mocking SW cript...

Ushgarak
OMG!!!

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/matrix50.html

I don't believe it took me two minutes to get this...

JKozzy
The first film killed 13 students at Columbine High School, the disturbed trench-coated teens imitating the pipe-bombing, shotgunning film's finale. How many troubled teens are out there Reloading with the release of the sequels?

In fact, the only reason the U.S. Attorney General did not press murder charges against the filmmakers is because the movie was shot in Australia, giving it diplomatic immunity.

What the f**k?What the f**k?

Ushgarak
Obviously its taking some others rather longer to get it...

JKozzy
Is there something more than the Matrix bashing here..?

JKozzy
"Can we please have just one major studio movie without a trick ending? I won't reveal it because some of you have requested that I not, but Revolutions has a shocking surprise near the end that the studio has bent over backwards (probably in slow-motion, while dodging bullets) to conceal. All I'll say is that it has to do with the surprise return of a certain treacherous character who we all thought was dead in the first film. Can any of you decipher what I'm saying here? "

Uh.... where was Cypher in Revolutions..???

Ushgarak
Oh Kozzy, if you haven't worked it out by NOW...

JKozzy
no....

mailedbypostman
No i haven't either.

Ushgarak
Didn't you find the comment about Seraph being revealed as a former one objectionable? And the writer makes it incrreasingly, but carefully, more ridiculous from there.

It's a satire on lazy Matrix critique. The final comment in point 25 had me laughing pretty damn hard...

JKozzy
What... that it's all complete BS?

Ushgarak
"It's the film's climactic battle between Agent Smith and Neo. It begins with Agent Smith walking down the subway platform toward Neo. Neo's friends tell him to run. But no; he stands and fights.

They fight for what seems like an hour, back and forth, an epic battle of good and evil. Neo takes a beating, comes back, finds his courage, becomes The One. He goes toe-to-toe with the baddest of the bad. After this long, choreographed, pivotal moment of the film, Agent Smith is left...

...walking down the subway platform toward Neo. Neo's friends tell him to run.

He runs.

Excuse me, ticket lady? I'd like a refund of the last fifteen minutes of my life. It would be like if at the end of Rocky, after sitting through the whole film, the main character just lost the fight anyway. "

The main character DID lose the fight at the end of Rocky! This person is taking the piss out of people who make criticisms of the film like these.

JKozzy
Ooh! blink Sorry, I got a half hour of sleep last night... stick out tongue

Gus The PI
I did find most of this guy's comments to be v. funny; however, his joke about Gloria Foster and Aaliya being "unavailable for comment" regarding their absence from M3 made me mad

JKozzy
dittomad

Ushgarak
That site has no regard to taste but that's all a matter of opinion... that comment was a lot funnier if you followed the on-line campaign to put Marcus Chong (Tank) back in the film.

Gus The PI
Jeez, talk about having no respect for the dead mad

And besides, having his summary be half piss-take, and half acute observations is a bit of a strange thing to do...

Ushgarak
I don't see any disrespect to the dead at all myself.

And it's all piss take, whether the observations are accurate or not.

Captain REX
Yeah, I thought that was funny. I found it earlier, but just now realized the satire part of it. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Check out the LOTR one as well...

Captain REX
"Percentage of protagonists in Fellowship who are white: 100. Meanwhile the black antagonists and their black crow spies and their black glass seeing ball inhabit their black towers and perform black magic. Gosh, I wonder if there's some symbolism there?"

laughing out loud

Captain REX
"The ring, which is seen to be at least two inches in diameter at the beginning to fit the polish sausage-sized finger of Sauron, suddenly fits Frodo's child-sized finger later. I guess this movie takes place in a world where rings magically change sizes on their own."

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Anyway, back on topic...

mailedbypostman
big grin big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Hee, my favorite's gotta be the one about how computer nerds are heros XD

ch0g0nda
Aren't we?

:?

Captain REX
I don't know about you guys, but I'm certainly not! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.