So, Lils . . . (aNoTHeR oNe oF My STuPid evErCHangInG THreaDs!!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
What do you think of my genius?

lil bitchiness
ok...its weird i'll give ya that!! What the f**k?

Tired Hiker
Wierd or lame? sad

lil bitchiness
hah!! It wasnt...it was weird...besides i cant talk to myself here can i!!

Dont roll your eyes at me....poor me sad

Tired Hiker
What are you talking about, rolling my eyes at you? What does it all mean? confused

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/serenade.gif

lil bitchiness
You are genious mate!!! You are a genious!! :

Tired Hiker
I know I'm pretty smart, but you don't have to laugh at me. sad

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hypocrite.gif What are you talking about?

Tired Hiker
I'm just talking about what I should do with all these baby puppy dogs, so many of them, so many baby puppies, I found by the dumpster at my work in the back parking lot. sad

lil bitchiness
Very good Hiker!!! I want your babies!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
Hey, do you want to . .. . . ... well, you know, be our Vampire selves and suck the blood of all these puppies?!!

lil bitchiness
There isnt anyone else here...so i guess its alright...nothing else to do really...

Tired Hiker
Okay, kill me and then suck my blood as a chaser right after you suck puppy blood! big grin

lil bitchiness
I dont suck puppy's blood! Its horrible!

Tired Hiker
You want me so bad!!laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Yeah, you know it..roll eyes (sarcastic) especially your babies....and i dont want those damn puppies....

LindsIsTightK
Dude I don't even want to know what is going on between the two of you behind these edits confused

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Trust me, you really dont!!

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Tex
I know where's it going....4 pages back into the bowels of the otf with lils other thread! stick out tongue

laughing out loud Oh, I'm so funny laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Storm
Genius? What genius? stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
laughing out loud

How embarassing for lil, although there's no reason for her to be embarassed, still embarrasment

I think you're a genius TH! yes Lil could learn a thing or two from you! Like some new material! mhm mhm *snap snap*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.