why has Dumbuldore changed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord voldemort
i saw in the heat magazine that dumbuldores character has ben replaced with another character in film 3 does any one know , have you seen the trailor of harry potter 3 and you can see that dumbuldore has changed and been replaced with another character if you hear his voic is diffrent and i dont know whats the characters name any help why have they changed the name i have read this in the heat magazine.

Loony_Luna
Dumbledore is still Dumbledore. But Richard Harris who used to play Dumbledore died last year, so the new face is Michael Gambon. The new Dumbledore.

Linkalicious
Yup the original Dumbly died, which sucks but i think will help the movies. If you watch the 2nd movie over, you'll see that Harris was getting too old and feeble to play Dumbledore. Yes i realize Dumbly's supposed to be old, but this guy seemed like he had about a week left to live. He definitly wasn't the Jelly Bean tasting Dumbledore that we saw in the 1st movie.

tomisfit
rrrrrrrrr i think it's sad dat he died!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't da new Dumbly out of LOTR?!

bLooMiLiCioUs
noo!!!
christopher lee wld never hv made a nice dombledore -he looks too evil.look at saruman man...

Candy
i loved richard harris playing albus dumbledore, i think he was really good. i won't see the 3rd film, i hate the films, daniel radcliffe is such a stupid actor, rupert grint turnied ron into neville, only emma is really good, and the films take the fantasie more than other films, HORRIBLE I saw sirius one time, that was horrible, i don't like the actor for sirius. the films took my thoughts? dreams? you know what, i dont know the englisch word (vorstellung)(how i thought somone looks like) of hermione, shes prettier than 'my' hermione... doesn't matter, i don't like to loose 'my' sirius.

shaber
Yeah, Christopher Lee always plays villainous roles.

clispin
he died.

clispin
im afraid, on some things, i have to agree with candy. I dont like the actors (although i like rupert grint considering he's the only who can act) and the films take too much out of the imagination. Plus some of the lines in them and some of the moments is too corny even for the books.
i dont mean to offend anyone by the way.

Linkalicious
yeah like in CoS when they all clap for Hagrid at the end. That ruined the ENTIRE movie...

Luna150
i know i was nearly sick at that part and i felt sooooo embarrassed sitting in some cinema watching this *i cant find a word to desribe it* It was just plain STUPID!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ariadne
I think the main problem with the movies is that they're targeted too much at little kids, while it's not little kids who really love the books. I mean, they like them and want to be wizards and all, but as the books get darker they aren't going to be able to make them into PG movies without cutting important things out. I think that they'll either have to make them for an older crowd or the movies will completely fail.

ghosts
I completely agree with Ariadne!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
*nod vigorously*

Luna150
i agree tooooooooooooo. My cousins have all the books because they love harry potter but they never read them!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
roll eyes (sarcastic) now that completely takes away the point - the harry potter series are books first and foremost!!!

Kitoky
Yep...Richard Harris died from a disease. An, Ian McKellen could've played an EXCELLENT Dumbledore but Ian has done his wizard role in LotR and then there's that X-men thing, so I'll let him have a break. I heard Michael Gambon is actually quite good.

tomisfit
well my mistake! wot is da new Dumbly out of any1 no? huh

StrgzrCndyPixie
yea i meen ian has been really busy latley and we should give this other guy a chance dont u think

Candy
yeah imagnition is the right word. i likes tom and emma, too. but there no really good actors, except them... i think. i think the films take more imagnioton than other films. i dont know why. cant discribe it. sometimes is it really stupid -.- blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.