the agents,smith and humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetzhere101
what happens to the humans connected in the matrix when smith clones them and the agents teleport or shift in 2 a human body......
accn to me the answer of smith lies in the episode of bane........
plz come out with ur theories on this........
also is it so that when agents teleport then most of the times the carrier body is dead.......if this is so then agents dont have a self existence i.e in the matrix as at some time or the other they need the human body............
or is it that its a sort of prog prefeeded in 2 humans i.e maybe like an antenna or reciever so that the agents recv the signal.......
ciao plz reply fast......... Happy Dance

((The_Anomaly))
when an agent "morphs" into a person the persons mind becomes the agent...until they leave the body..thats why the people that are "possessed" by the agents cannot remember being an agent...

as for smith....its sort of the same thing...only thing is that when Neo is being taken over by smith in M2 he says that it feels like dieying.....but for the end of M3 to work then the people cant die otherwiese when the smiths were deleated at the end then all the people and the programs would be deleated, and there would be nothing left inside the matrix.....but this is not the way that it happend...all the people are still alive, so when smith takes people over then the peoples minds have to still be in there somewhere (remember the oracle she could even get through to tslk, so the people must be in there somewhere, except the oracle has a stronger mind then most people)....however if a perticular smith is killed..then the person that the smith inhabits will die as well......they only way to get there minds back is to not kill all the smiths, but instead deleate only smiths mind like in M3, thus destroying only smiths mind and not the persons as well...thats what i think anyways...

Captain REX
Makes sense to me. And yes, they go into a state where they only remember losing consciousness, like the Matrix comic "Day In, Day Out," where a girl who is bored with her life is consumed by an Agent and then wakes up in a street full of dead people and blown up buildings, mashed cars, and a downed helicopter.

mailedbypostman
Girl:Wow.My nightmare was strong.

Captain REX
*NEO hosting AGENT and wakes up*

NEO: Wow, it was all just a dream...

*SMITH is sitting on his bed*

NEO: Or was it?!

mailedbypostman
LOL>

jetzhere101
the anomaly i get ur ur point its like deleting the virus in ur comp. without disturbing the data on it...........

also in the end i dont kno if this has been mentioned b4 or not that only progs were shown alive to us and not even one human......
progs shown (oracle, seraph,sati,archi.),,,,,,,,,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.