Captain Marvel info?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
Can anyone please tell me about Captain Marvel. I heard that Rick Jones from The Hulk comics became him, but I don't know if this is true or not.

Hypester
off the top of my head, Rick has these Nega Bands which link him and Captian Marvel (Genis. Son of the original?) together. When the bands touch One is put into some otherdimensional somewhere and the one who was in storage is there in the real world.

How rich got these bands I don't know, but I do know that they share senses now --as in, Genis can see what's going on in the real world through rick's eyes and vice versa... and they have a telepathic link 24/7 too...

MaverickIce
Hypester, have you heard of Superherohype.com?

Bishop777
Hypester is on the money. Further info shows that Captain Marvel has become insane through his "cosmic awareness" in the realization that no matter what he does to save someone, another person or people are doomed to suffer. He then sought out the Punisher to teach him how to be a stone-cold killer and has since then wreaked havoc on the universe. Including killing eternity and all of existence with him, and proclaiming himself god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.