Interval?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Here in the UK, I ordered my tickets for the Return of The King and I recieved a message on the tickets saying
"due to the length of this feature, there shall be a 15 minute interval during the movie"

I am guessing seeing as it is so long that 15 mins is giving to go to the toilet or whatnot, just wondering if any other countries have the same idea in their cinemas/theatres?

ash007
what i don't think so because my friend watches Indian movies at the cinema and they are 3 hours long and they don't have Intervals.

shadow link
nothing like that here in oz

Issi
Here in Austria we have it: a ten minutes' break at halftime. People usually use it to smoke wink
I don't really understand it, three hours aren't exactly long... But hey, that's just me...

Ariadne
I've heard that with all the previews and everything in the beginning, and then the 3 hour 30 min movie it's going to be 4 hours in all and that there'll be an intermission. I'm not sure about here in NC though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.