Who likes Dragonheart?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Who likes the movie Dragonheart. This is a discussion thread about Dragonheart and Dragonheart 2.

Lord Soth
I loved the first one, it was very emotional. Haven't seen the second one, though

VengeanceGOD
I haven't seen the second one, and I probably never will. The first one was too damn good to be ruined by a sequel.

zinh
Im pissed..this may be like in my top five fav movies ever(im a 3d artist and that dragon is the best ever film dragon made to DATE)...I cant go to walmart or even a speciality DVD store because this movie has been out of print...Im seriously debating stealing my copy at Blockbuster then paying some fee. stick out tongue

DracotheDragon
I have both on vhs and are still looking for the dvds. Why dont u just go to www.amazon.com and buy urs their?

Lord Soth
That'd change if a DragonLance movie was made, don't you think? wink

zinh
erm I should hope so. Just as long as its noy made by the d&d movie makers smile

ragesRemorse
what about dungeons and dragons? that movie was made well after dragonheart, and a retarted 2 year old child could draw better special effects than that movie produced.

Well anyway, yeah dragonheart was a great movie. I will never watch the second. I saw about ten minutes of it, and wandered how a movie that did fairly well could go to a sequal with a ten dollar budget, and a plot that was seemingly concieved by brain dead drug addict who was huffing on a can of pledge

DaRk Lotus
THAT MOVIE KICKS ASS!!!!!!! evil face rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Kes
Dragonheart is that the movie with Dennis Quaid and Sean Connery has the voice of the Dragon?
If so, I've seen some funny bits. Never had a chance to see it all.

CaptainClaire
I love Dragonheart! Haven't seen the sequel though. Could a sequel work for that sort of film?

Lord_Andres
I LOVE this movie, one of the best ever, the music is sooo good and the acting to, and of Seans voice is superb, great great movie big grin

Lord Soth
That's the one

DracotheDragon
Dragonheart: A New Beginning is a must - see sequel to the first. It's all about Drake, Draco's son, so it's a must see if you thought Draco was the last Dragon.... I love these movies... love

ladygrim
never seen it big grin

kanis
alien I like the first one but the second one made no sense

BaronOBeefDip
I thought the first one was pretty good. As for the second one...no comment.

DracotheDragon
The second one was good, but it will never beat one in ratings... never! ^_^

Wolfie
I don't buy the whole talking dragon thing. Sounds like something from a Disney cartoon.

LLG
I haven't seen the 2nd Dragonheart, but I have heard about it. I also think Dragonheart was good.

b-dan
that movie is absolutly amazing sean conry is great in that movie

DracotheDragon
Yes, Sean Connery did awesome in it.

Now, wolfie, do you happen to know anything about dragons? Talking dragons happen to be normal for dragons, not like as you put it, a disney cartoon, but, where a dragon happened to hatch and the area of that part of the world affects whether or not the dragon is able to talk, it's like if you are born in Japan, you are raised to speak Japanese, or if you are born in Great Britan, you are raised to speak English. So next time before you speak out, learn the information behind it, don't make a comment to make yourself look stupid.

bilb
Damnit!! I thought you meant Dragon SLAYER!! oops my bad stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
What?! When did they make a sequel to Dragonheart?

sumoman
can some on egive me a link to the theme used in this movie thanks

b-dan
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
Dragonheart: A New Beginning is a must - see sequel to the first. It's all about Drake, Draco's son, so it's a must see if you thought Draco was the last Dragon.... I love these movies... love that movie suxs cuz hes draco is the last if he wasent he would of mentioned his son any way the sequil suxs

Skorn254
The Dragonheart movies were great. big grin big grin

bakerboy
Great movie. I loved that movie. Great cast, Dennis Quaid, David Thwelis, Pete Postwate, the voice of Sean Connery and my lovely Julie Christie. I love this movie mainly because Julie Christie is in it, but the movie was pretty good and the story and the special effects amazing.

bakerboy
By the way, never seen the sequel.

b-dan
dont the only part i liked was the final fight with drac and htat guy who turnes into a dragon

fruits
sry, i don't have a link, but u would probably have better luck posting in the other Dragonheart thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/t21547.html
thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.