square enix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrGlass
did square soft change its name to square enix or is it just another branch of squaresoft.

Linkalicious
they merged 2 companies together to make square enix...there is no long just a Squaresoft. My question is.....why in the hell won't Microsoft sign some deal with Square-enix so that all those bad ass games they make are accessible to xbox users. I bought xbox knowing that gamecube wouldn't have their games, but a couple of months later i find there are no plans to include xbox. This sucks...i gotta wait for PS3 to get Square games!!!

MrGlass
I got an Xbox for SW: KOTOR. I thought my purchases are worth. SW is like 5 games in one and has more than enough hrs of game play. Other than that, I don't know what other games to get on Xbox

Linkalicious
i have that game too...actually i have 80 xbox games....yes i know a distrubutor. There are probably about 5-10 games on xbox that are actually worth buying...otherwise keep them for a 5 day rental.

MrGlass
The problem with me is that I have good games like KOTOR, Dark Cloud 2, and FF X2 that I have yet to finish. So I don't get a lot of games. The last game the interested me is M:I on Ps2. But I know it'll be a couple of months when I get a chance to play it.

moni_v
Personally, I like Squenix's (Square Enix is such a mouthful!) games....some of them are at the top of my favorites list. Mr Glass, thank you so much for mentioning Dark Cloud 2, 'cause that game is BOSS.....I mean, can you think of another RPG that gives you quite as much variety of things to do within the game as that one does? Let's see: there's the standard weapon/skills/level-growth battling for your main characters, but then: golfing, fishing, fish breeding and racing, building towns, medal gathering to get Max & Monica's oh-so-special costumes, photography, inventions....hey, what more can you ask for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.