Just wonderin how u get a forum community like KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
on my forum site like it is a place were it doesnt get advertised or nothing and it is very small because it is part of a larger site with many more forums but i was just wondering how to get a forum like this ne info would be apperciated and i dont want a movie forum i want to start a bodybuilding forum so im not stealing ne ideas from this site with the larger forum i want

yerssot
what I told Lance a few times: be VERY patient!

Dexx
yeah...besides..you have to pick a topic w worthy topic..and let it cook for a bloody long time.

you can imagine that sw attract tons of fans, whole a body building subject...would gave to have a more restricted appreciation.
...considering the competition, also.....

Raz
It has taken us three years to get this big. Patience usually the best option.

LindsIsTightK
Usually a completely paid for website with a good URL and keywords that people use a lot so it will show up in search engines a lot is the best way to go.

yerssot
like "lindsistightkrulez.com"?wink

LindsIsTightK
That's a great URL big grin, but I have no idea what the website would be about...........

yerssot
buy it and make it yourselfwink

LindsIsTightK
I'm too busy buying clothes to make my own website stick out tongue

I love the internet, but not enough to pay to make my own website or anything.

Kinda pointless to make my own site when Raz has got everything I could need or want right here wink

yerssot
I see it already ...
a biography, guestbook, gallery, ...

LanceWindu
Yeah, I need to learn patience.

Although my forum (No link provided) has 50 members, my traffic is really low, so I tend to feel that people don't like my forum, altough it's all in my head.

LindsIsTightK
I seem to hear some self-pitty in your words Ken.

yerssot
I don't hear anything wink

LanceWindu
Neither do I...

I read...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.