DO u think they should have a limit on how many members join

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok it seems to me that a insane amount of people r joining the site the last few months. In june when i joined i was the 3000th something member now we have over 19,000. I mean by next year or in the next 5 months we r going to have probaly 30,000 or more. Do u guys think that there should be a limit on how many people join the site in like a day or a week or a month. but if a large amount of members doesnt effect the site in a negitive way then i say it doesnt matter.

yerssot
why should there be?

Corlindel
I would auto piss off myself if it is a question of survival...Kids and women stay, men should be the first to leave the boat stick out tongue

Fire
no reason for that De.

Kosta
Why would they put a limit up? The more the merrier.

Lord Soth
I welcome everyone, this a great place to meet friends/mortal enemies big grin

lil bitchiness
No, why would there be...? Totally no need for that....confused

LindsIsTightK
Hmmm..............guess I'm unique because I think there should be.

Although maybe the limitations would work a bit differently. Instead of just closing the forums off for a short period of time every week or every month, base it on something else. I'm not really sure what else you could base it on but ya know..................... confused

Veralidaine
more ppl join = more ppl to meet!

LindsIsTightK
Yeah but with so many members, it's hard to keep up with a lot of the ones that you've already met. It also causes a lot more trouble and problems.

Fire
true linds, but then again if we had passed that rule in may last year, you wouldn't even be here, then we'd never had met you and that'd been kinda sad

holdenhsvgtsr
heres one from a forum im on

There are 344861 Forum Members

Storm
eek! currently there are only 10 members on-line

Fire
hehe

Kosta
I think that Raz should just clean out the members with 0 posts, cuz that would get rid of about 75%.

yerssot
but would make the forum seem less popular
those people have as much right to be her as you, kosta, they just haven't posted

Fire
true

DracotheDragon
No.

Gundark
Raz needs as many members as he can get in order to take over the universe.

Fire
lol nice one gundy

yerssot
Everyone is pondering what I'm pondering

Storm
Do we? messed

yerssot
we all plan to take over the world!

Storm
eek!
*creeps in a cave and hides*

yerssot
NARF

Raz
lol, Gundy you know me too well cool

LindsIsTightK
True, but then again maybe that would have been a good thing for me. That would be sad that I hadn't met all you guys, but then again, I'm sad now because I don't even talk to the majority of you anymore now that the forums have gotten so out of control.

Just on a small note, I find it somewhat funny that we even talk about these things when we all know that Raz would never do this anyways.

KidRock
i kind of like our little tight knit community but more is better i guess

mors823
A lot of people join when something big is going to happen. I joined a little while b/f Revolutions came out and I bet more people will join because of RotK. AS long as they don't do anything stupid, isee no harm in allowing as many members as possible.

LindsIsTightK
I just miss the closeness that I felt with everyone before. The people of KMC were like my family and I loved them like I loved anyone else in my real life, but now that there are so many members, we've all grown apart, and I'm lucky if I even talk to them once a week for five minutes anymore.

It kinda feels like my whole family seperated and moved as far away from each other as possible.

Dexx
bwah...member limit?...ridiculous!

Lord Soth
I never had a 'family' so to speak, but I know what you mean

el_barto
i say no but i can see were u are going with the limit thing

DeNiro
honestly i dont know how to word this post i tried writing it a few times but i dont think there should be a limit of how many members join i just thought that if the many people that r joing are causing the site in some way like i dont know uummm effecting the site in a negitive way that we should put a limit but since it seems fine to have as many members as u can then i dont care how many people join.

i was just thinking that for some reason a huge amount of people joining caused a bad effect on the site thats all

wow that post was just confusing laughing out loud

shadowxdrago
i think you should take off teh people with0 posts caus they are no longer intresed ? thats my oppinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.