Christopher Lee????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Keysersoze
is it true that all christopher Lee parts in Return of the King have been cut! ifso im v. dissapointed!

Flame of Udun
Yes it is, they are putting all of his scenes in the extended version, the breaking of his staff etc.

Aurora
Yeppers................ So sad but true. Chis wasn't very happy about it either....

Ariadne
I think they'll at least put him in the extended edition. It still seems like it would be too important to leave out of the theatrical version though.

Ariadne
Yeah, it's going to be in the extended.

Exa
Yes cut save some minutes at the beginning

sauron
christopher lee wasnt happy at all, he has shunted the premiers in protest, rightly so, his time to shine, and in fotr he was the only v, well know actor in it, along with cate and hugo and s. bean, ok so he was ONE of the big actors

Julie
that's just wrong to cut out his scenes like that.......*sigh* that's cruel,....now I have to see both versions *grumbles*

mah
Bah, nonsense. Cuts have to be made.
And hey, he showed up on the premiere in Copenhagen, peter jacksons last premiere attending..so they're good friends, Lee has seen a premiere, all is good.

sauron
one, he saw one out of how many, i feel bad for the guy, i mean its sarumans most important scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.