Whoops.. should have posted here first...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lukan Shilh
Hello all!

First off, my name is Jason. I have very few memories about my childhood, but the one thing that I DO remember is seeing SW ANH in the theatres when it first came out. I was 4 at the time.
Now that I am 28, I look forward to sharing the same experience with my daughter, only this time it is on the box on my desk instead of the wide-screen glory. I work for Phillips Medical Systems, I applaud those who figure out that we are not a womans product or cycle. I do repair work on X-RAY and MRI units that go bad in hospitals. I am also an educator in the realm of electronic circuits.

I hope that is enough for the first go round... let me know if I need to add more...

Lukan

ToMacco
what's goin' on, man?

Lara
Hi. good to see ya!.
electronic circuits? does that entail all kinds of circuits? or just specific things like door bells and other house hold products?

yerssot
hi there!
how are you?
you settled in allready, very good!

Check out the humor section!

ToMacco
laughing out loud
Poor yers, trying to sell his section.

yerssot
well, if it takes that to work...
and besides, he is doing great on the trivia section, so perhaps he could squeeze in the humor-section as well

Lukan Shilh
Lara, the work I do is a little more detailed than general house-hold applications. I work on complete systems with Printed Circuit Boards, commonly PCB's, in them. they range from components that are close to a paper-clip's diameter in size to larger components that are almost the size of personal fire-extinguishers. probably the closest theing that would give youa good idea of the circuitry I work on is to look inside a VCR or radio. Preferably one that is non-functional if you are afraid of damaging it.smile

Toc, no offense, but I just happen to like humor and trivia the best.big grin

Yer, I am trying, but that last one still has me... guess I get to dig better, and besides, you forgot to color it! wink

Better get back to work now...embarrasment

LS

Lukan Shilh
Sorry there ToMacco... I meant to type ToMa instead of Toc... atleast I didn't say Taco there.. seesh that would have been worse! big grin

LS

yerssot
WHOOHOO! You like the humor and trivia-section!

ToMacco
Don't worry about it LSsmile

Ushgarak
Good Lord, I go away for a week and this place has been filled to the gills...

Good day, Lukan! Nice to see you aboard. I'll check out some of the posts you have made...

mah
you're back!

Ushgarak
So I am. Take me a little while to plough through this lot...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lukan Shilh
Hello all!

First off, my name is Jason. I have very few memories about my childhood, but the one thing that I DO remember is seeing SW ANH in the theatres when it first came out. I was 4 at the time.
Now that I am 28, I look forward to sharing the same experience with my daughter, only this time it is on the box on my desk instead of the wide-screen glory. I work for Phillips Medical Systems, I applaud those who figure out that we are not a womans product or cycle. I do repair work on X-RAY and MRI units that go bad in hospitals. I am also an educator in the realm of electronic circuits.

I hope that is enough for the first go round... let me know if I need to add more...

Lukan

Hello, Jason.

Nuke Nixon
Stilt you crackhead! I read that first post thinking it was recent. You necrolord frick!

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Adam Grimes
Welcome jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.