Green Suits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daedalus
I just wanted to get something clarified, its the new Agents suits, now at first I thought it was because of the green tint given to everything in the film, but when Smith is standing in front of Thompson in the Burly Brawl, Smith's suit is black and Thomspon's is green.

Then I thought, "Ah, it's because they were upgraded", but during a making of programme of it I saw Agent Johnson doing his stuff in a black suit...

Any theories?

Captain REX
Well, for one, that's not Thompson... stick out tongue

Agent Smith has a darker suit than the rest of the Agents, it appears. Maybe because they are upgrades? Or maybe he's found a way in the Matrix to ungreen things... stick out tongue

clavis9495
well maybe just because he is an evil basstard

MysticJ
I believe it's because he's not owned by the Matrix anymore. He's free whereas the Agents are like he was in M1.

mailedbypostman
Yeah! He no longer has to obey the dress code. To him, wearing green=new sign of freedom. big grin

ShOota
Green tint, what do you mean, do you have a screen shot?

Captain REX
Example...

Agent Johnson, Jackson, and Thompson in Reloaded.

Captain REX
Example #2...compare them...

Agent Jones, Brown, and Smith from The Matrix.

Sifer
Their suits have a green tint in both the first and 2nd Movies. The ONLY exception to this is Smith in Reloaded, NOT in the 1st movie. He is no longer part of the system - and it means a few other things as well wink

Captain REX
Such as...

Sifer
Indeed.

Captain REX
And...

audioheem
All Agent's suits are tinted green, this may be the fabric or just lighting, but they are. Smith was 'freed' at the end of M1 and therefore in M2 he had a black suit as he wasn't part of the system (directly) anymore.

mook
Captain REX>

in your picture they are not in the actual matrix but in the corridor so nothing is green tinted

Sifer
Yes, they ARE in the Matrix.

realworlddreams
no theyre not, otherwise they would show up on the matrix screens to link. It's the same as the train station, its not part of the matrix, its a separate place. Also, the real fact is that the costume designer tried to find fabrics that could reflect green better than other colors, and i dont really think that the suits being black is all that relevant, becuase neo changed his trenchcoat from a leather one to that canvas-y material and nobody said boo about it, costume changes are some of the most impressive VFX i think, it keeps them looking like real people, fashion takes over...

realworlddreams
btw, i know costumes arent really vfx, i jus mean like visually its one of the coolest things to see (i was like, i want THAT costume! through all the movies) **mero's in revs is my favourite**

Daedalus
ACTUALLY, your pic, from left is JACKSON, JOHNSON, and THOMPSON, therefore I was right

ShOota
Sifer

you was totaly wrong, How did you even think that they were in the Matrix?!

Mordecai
What the **** ShOota?
That would have to be the most slap worthy post i have ever seen.

He hasn't even replied yet.

Sifer
Actually Shoota want the ****ing answer smartass? They WERE In the Matrix, the corridors are in a different PART of the Matrix - hence the reason Link had to find them everytime they entered it.

Mobil Ave is something TOTALLY different than the corridors. The corridors are back-doors for The Matrix. The Trainstation was built by the Trainman to transport people FROM the Matrix TO the Machine World or Vice-Versa.

So before opening you smart-ass mouth, use the muscle that matters.

Sifer
Oh, I will add another thing. If the corridors aren't part of the Matrix, explain to me how Neo could fly in there. Thank you and good night.

mook
well i didnt expect to start a fight but...

sifer you are correct when you say that the train station and the corridor are completely different.

however i dont think the corridor is part of the matrix in the same way the Metacortex building is (for example). yes the matrix rules apply and it connects different parts of the matrix. however there is no green tint in the corridor as it is a backdoor part and so different from the 'normal' parts of the matrix.

Sifer
Yes, but it is still The Matrix, hence Neo's powers. Oh and mook, none of this was aimed at you, it was aimed at Shoota for calling me "stupid". I resent it.

mook
Sifer>Yes, but it is still The Matrix, hence Neo's powers.

yep i agree with this but its a different part/type.
anyway my original point was there is no green tinting in the corridor, which is true.

Sifer>Oh and mook, none of this was aimed at you, it was aimed at Shoota for calling me "stupid". I resent it.

yeah i realised that, as Mordecai said

"That would have to be the most slap worthy post i have ever seen."

smile

Sifer
big grin

Captain REX
ShOota, you are walking on thin ice. Omega has warned you, yes? Consider this a warning.

Also, I wasn't saying "It's in the Matrix," I was just making some random picture because he was saying that Smith has been freed so he has different powers, hence me saying "Such as..." No need to bullsh** anyone.

Fire
Where in gods name do you find those names, I mean who gives a ratsass

Captain REX
What the hell is your point? And Thompson is the Agent in the center.

Fire
I repeat my question WTF?

Captain REX
What do you mean, Fire? The names of the characters in the films? Just read the credits.

Fire
ooh, good thinking, still way too much efforts for some side figures

Captain REX
Also, they are listed on the site. It's not that much work, Fire, just click some buttons. stick out tongue

Fire
lol, I wouldn't even think about finding their names, 2 posts away from 10.000 posts big grin

Captain REX
You're over 10000, cool!

LarryTheArch
i think its because it was in the script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.