I got my name up on the benching wall at school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok at my school we have a downstairs gym were all the sports teams work out so i went down there toda and I looked on the wall were the thousand club records are written and also the benching records. they have three big wood boards with names on three differnt pieaces of wood. the first benching record u can set is 250 pounds the second one is 275 and the next is 300

there is about i would say 20 to 30 names on the 250 wall and today i bench 250 for 3 reps s now they r going to put my name up on the wall for 250. so i still got two years of high school to get to the 300 marker but i shuld make the 275 this year but late in the year so yea for me i just wanted to share my acomplishment with u guys

shadow_angel
Good jobbig grin

Fire
nice going De. I know this means a lot to ya

Veralidaine
good on ya! smile

DeNiro
Thanks guys and fire u r completly right it does mean alot thanks

Veralidaine
no probz.... big grin

Fire
I'm a decent judge of character, but this was an easy one De.

DeNiro
thats exactly the responce i wanted to get it isnt bragging it is just something that i have been doing way to long not to say some of my biggest accomplishments

DeNiro
Just wondering i was thinking about getting into the 750 club at my school the 750 club is just like the 1000 club but 750. and this is what the 750 club and 1000 club are. U have to bench and squat and dead lift and all ur weights with all three excersise has to = 750 pounds right now i will be benching 250 squating 345 and dead lifting over 350 so i will be able to do the 750 club but i would like to be in the 1000 club this year but if not deffintly next year but i was wondering if ne one else is in the 750 or 1000 club

VallejoKid707
Good job Deniro!! thumb up

BidMyBlood2Run
Wow! That's really great! Good job DeNiro!

Captain REX
Go DeNiro! *claps hard*

Still the idol...

clispin
hooray *pats on back* good going.

bLooMiLiCioUs
woohooo well done DeNiro!!Happy Dance

DeNiro
Llaughing out loudL

Matrix_man
damn! 3 reps?! i can do 2 with 200lbs. laughing out loudembarrasment

Matrix_man
nice job mate....

DeNiro
how old r u matrix man because u got alot and i mean alot of my football friends beat with doing 200 pounds for 2 reps

Matrix_man
im 17, im pretty lean but i got a lot of muscle and virtually no fat.

i doubt i'll do it again. i couldnt life for a few days after that cos i pulled a shoulder muscle...

Matrix_man
i remember the hardest thing was gettin up the 2nd rep. laughing out loud almost dropped it!

diegocala
Good job D!!!

DeNiro
Thanks Diego, whats up with u how is ur holiday going so far

metal face
i got my name on your moms bed post

HOLLA!

DeNiro
doesnt everyone stick out tongue

diegocala
It's good so far, money is always an issue around this time, but other than that I am doing good.

Glad to see you're making a name for yourself at school. Keep it up bro!

total metalhead
keep it real De!

i got my name up on my school wall once. took them 3 days to wash the spray paint off.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud
troublemakerlaughing out loudroll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
Im glad that u r doing good Diego i havent heard from u in a long time. I am glad that i am still young because i dont have to pay for ne thing during the holidays all i do is sit back and get all the presents laughing out loud but have a good holiday Diego and tell ur wife that DeNiro said to have a good one also stick out tongue see what she says

Captain REX
Yes, getting presents is good...

DeNiro
Im getting a camaro ss for my birthday on january 4th so i would say that is the ultimate present big grin

metal face
actuelly your mom in spandex would be the ultimate present

in my opinion

LarryTheArch
bloody gud on you, mate!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.