Toughest. Decision. Ever. Johnny vs. Brad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
My friends and I have been debating this for weeks. Well, actually, by debating I mean we bring it up and say "DAMN, that's a hard choice." So I now pose it to you. Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean or Brad Pitt in Snatch? Who's hotter?

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/111203-jack steering.jpg

http://www.cinema.com/image_lib/3752_5_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Dammit, meant this to be a poll. Oh well, just post your opinions.

Kes
Body wise definitely Pitt (never seen Snatch thou).
Now Brad is the typical pretty boy and Depp is more exotic, so face wise I'd prefer Depp.

lil bitchiness
Agreed with Kes...i mean, Brad is really nice looking, hes the all american boy type looking, Johnny is more...bad boy type...which i like....
Also Brad is blonde, and thats not really my kind of thing...however it suits him, simply because hes sooo good looking!
Id say Depp...

Kes
Yeh blonds are not my thing either but he does look good. Specially with long hair like in Legends of the Fall and Interview with a vampire!. I love long hair. But I prefer brown hair.

bLooMiLiCioUs
give me johnny anytime *rroaaarr*eek!

Caribbean_Chick
lol I pick Johnny too.. but Brad does have a nice bodybig grin

lil bitchiness
ok...its only fair, for me to go and make this competition hard and undecided....
I love brad pitt, im not gonna kid myself, but johnny's got something extra...wink

http://www.btinternet.com/~digital.wallpapers/brad_pitt_1.jpg

lil bitchiness
and to more..just to be mean evil face

http://www.screensavershot.com/persons2/pitt21.jpg

http://www.thefilmexperience.net/Shrine/brad/pittrscover.jpg

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah johnny anytimelove

lil bitchiness
blink Really!!!

Id have second thoughts if Brad Pitt offered as well as Johnny...confused

NyC-gUrL
blink wow!!! You guys all would choose Johnny, huh?? Well GOOD I can have Brad then big grin

Sugar Kane
It has to be Johnny...he makes me laugh big time, and is ridiculously beautiful... love laughing

CaptainClaire
i haven't seen Snatch, but Brad is cool in Interview with the Vampire and the Mexican.... no match for *Johnny Depp* though... not a hard choice at all! smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
*nods vigorously*

CaptainClaire
Imagine if Johnny and Brad were in a film together... that would be cool.

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. but they kind of do different kinds of films.. except Once Upon A Time in Mexico was kind of Brad's kind of thing.. holy Brad has a great bodylove I've never seen Johnny's body before blink no

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink you havent?!?!
girl,you are deprived. *nods solemnly*

Caribbean_Chick
somebody post a pic!!!yes

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Johnny is way hotter in a heartbeat!!!! i dont like Brad pitt i think hes ugly face wise but he body is nice.. although i have seen better bodies before......

silver_tears
OMG I love both!!
But give me the blonde haired blue eyed look anytime love

ElvenQueen
Thats not hard for me. I dont like Brad...But I LOVE Johnny.

So Johnny wins my vote. No contest!

Mmmmm, I would definetely like a movie with Brad and Johnny. Yessiry! But I kida like Johnny more, its somthing about his skin, for me. I dunno why, I just love his complexion!!

lil bitchiness
I love Johnny, no question, but Bradly isnt ugly...not by far!

johnnys#1 fan
JOHNNY DEPP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean Brad is hott but no JOHNNY!!!

lil bitchiness
teehee

CaptainClaire
Mm that last piccie is gorge... the one above it not so much though messed I dunno, just soemthing about that sweeping hair look just doesn't work for me.

johnnys#1 fan
what are you talking about both of them are hott!!!

mouth
pfff ... are you for serious?
to choose either johnny depp or brad armpitt is hard?

no expression

i think everyone would know my answer

JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!

brad pitt is ***nuthing*** compared to johnny, sorry armpitt luvers

cogger15
armpitt laughing.
johnny gets my vote...but gotta admitt that brad is fyyyyyyyyyyyyne!

Caribbean_Chick
of course they are both hot.. but nobody.. NOBODY can be nearly as hot as Johnny

mouth
ya, on sunday the newspaper in my city had a whole feture on johnny depp because he made it # 1 out of 20 other men, and again #1 in both men and woman ... brad was like # 38 out of 40 hahaha... i think he's getting too old ... orlando was # 7 for men, and keira was # 2 for women big grin

Kes
mouth> thats because there's a big vibe around JD now, otherwise he would be down (or not at all )on the list.

cogger15
johnny has always bin popular with the ladies

.:[Kamikaze]:.
hmm.. its a hard choice,, but as everyones already said brads got the bod... but Johnnys the sex God!! love nah i guess brads ok but johnny so much more, oh yeh n johnnys got a nice bod too tho hehe big grin

Caribbean_Chick
yea Johnny's the sexiest man alive in the US and Brad was in the top 10 so they both rock but Johnny all the way!!!rock

Miss Unknown
Johnny is too gorgeous for words.....I love this picture of him

Miss Unknown
And this one is so cute

Kes
Every year they have this voting...how many times has JD been number 1??

Please explain to me how do you know he is a sex God? Ever sleeped with him??blink

hobbit_lover
JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,J
OHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JO
HNNY,JOHNJOHNNYNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHN
NY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNN
Y,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY
,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,
JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNYJOHNNY,JOHNNY,JO
HNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOH
NNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY,JOHNNY

lil bitchiness
hmmm..Brad is sure a tough competition, i must admit even though i love Johnny Depp...beyond all celebrity loving...

MissMarsden
I've always like Brad Pitt. But hell I'll take both!! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.