Who is stronger: Namor or The Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
I know that the Hulk and Namor have had a ton of fights, but I'm not to sure who is stronger? Many people would say The Hulk, but I'm not to sure.

Linkalicious
Stonger? i would say the Hulk.. who would win in a fight? you're guess is as good as mine.

Maelstrom
Tech. the Hulks base strength level used to be 70 tons when hes not angry.
Namor is 80tons underwater.
If they could fight while the Hulk is manic and happy as a lark, underwater, Namor would kick his purple ass

the_hulk_79
the hulk can lift 100 tons when hes angry. Namor can lift about 100 tons at peak capacity, although his strength
degrades the longer he is out of water, to a minimum of 50 tons. the hulk could beat him up too. he powers like Unlimited Strength
All the incarnations of the Hulk, except for the Grey hulk, can lift approximately 100 tons when calm. As the familiar old addage goes, "the Madder the Hulk gets, the Stronger he gets." During times of high stress or anger, an increase in adrenaline causes the Hulk's strength to increase dramatically. There has never been a limit shown as to the highest strength the Hulk can reach thus it is assumed it is limitless. The Hulk has shown many incredible feats of the years, including holding up a 150 billion ton mountain during the Secret Wars and breaking open Onslaught's armor when the combined might of the rest of the world's heroes couldn't even make a scratch in it.

Leaping/Jumping Ability

Accelerated Healing

Resistance to Mind Control

Unusual Mental Abilities

High Resistance/High Durability

Bicnarok
The hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets, namour s only reallly strong arround water, answers pretty obvious really

Linkalicious
i once picked up a 275 lbs linemen in a swimming pool, so i think hulk would wreck Namor if he could find a way to breath underwater. (he should go talk to Reed Richards...that guy can do anything)

SuperNova
Well, think about the current hulk, hes really heavy, and his skin is resistant to alot of blows ( meaning like, a super hard punch wouldnt move him because his skin would take it) So if namor can punch the hulk, to where he goes flying backwards through a wall, Thats amazing. Namor is smaller than the hulk, which is like really cool that he can knock him back, But the hulk and.... Juggernaut are the same size, they can knock each other, but not send each other flying! And there the same size! Namor isnt even the hulks size! Hes smaller and he can still do it!

Spawnie
Hulk needs 17 minutes to fully regenerate his body, meaning organs, muscles, and skin. His great strength doesn't deminish him even when he is in water, but he wouldn't be as agile. My bet is on The Hulk, allthough I don't know much about Namor so I give him some credit too.
I say Namor could do it if he challanges the Hulk to a game of Waterpolo, big grin.

Never
Hulk (depending on which incarnation) starts at 100 tons when he is resting, not when he is angry.

Namor lifts at most 85 tons, not 100 tons.

Not even a contest.

Hulk, happy? Talk about an oxymoron stick out tongue

Aesma
The Hulk handsdown.

Bleak5170
Definitely the Hulk. When Namor fought Thor he even admitted that he was no match for him. And seeing as the Hulk usually comes out on top in Thor/Hulk contests, there's really no question as to who's stronger.

Asian Hulk
I think the Hulk is the strongest superhero!!!!

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

LeAtHerRFace
I'd say Land, The Hulk. Underwater, Namor would kick his @$$.

Never
Thread is entitled "who is stronger: Namor or The Hulk?"

Hulk is way stronger in land OR water.

Lord Ryugen
Hulk definitly the the Hulk. Think about it Namor hits him Hulk shrugs it off due his advanced healing and durability, he also gets angry consquently making him stronger. It's a viscious cycle the more Namor fights the better the odds get for the Hulk since he just keeps getting stronger and faster

KharmaDog
Hulk is supposed to be "the strongest" period and that come from Stan Lee who is the god of the Marvel universe, so I'll take his word for it. The only competition in strength would be juggernaut. But being that Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets, his potential is limitless.

Wolfie
Isn't Spider-Man stronger than the Hulk? In the Ultimate Guide to Spider-Man, it shows him lifting Hulk, Thor, and a few other giant Marvel characters.

venomfan
he can lift them becuase his strength is about 10 tons, but hulk can lift over 100 tons

Never
That is not entirely accurate. Hulk's strength is in the "Class 100" range; however, he has lifted CONSIDERABLY more (150 billion tons) and the upper limits of his strength is still unknown.

Others with "unknown" strength levels that exceed 100 tons include Kurse, Gladiator, Abomination (the more afraid he gets the stronger he gets), Thor (he has lifted The Midgard Serpent who, being big enough to circle the earth, is so heavy that the earth strained under his weight), and Silver Surfer.

Spider Man stronger? Not even in the same hemisphere. Hulk only weighs ~1200 lbs; Spider Man can easily lift Hulk.

SuperNova
The hulk is organic matter. Which by any means that there is a limit to his strength. I still dont understand the hulk, because if banner ate some pancakes then transformed, and ravaged the city for as long as he did in the movie (not saying he ravaged a city... example) hed get so hungry so quickly, and so tired so fast, that hed fall, then go back to banner, and die. Marvel mesed up with the hulk, because thats like saying a tank can run off less than the minimum of gas. You see, if the hulk keeps getting stronger and stronger, whats he using to make the new muscle? The three pancakes banner ate for breakfast? I mean, come on!

SuperNova
Ya know... god... its just easier to say Venom kicks ass.

Linkalicious
Sorry to critique..but i dun think Hulk can life 150 Billion tons....maybe 150 Million tons. Might have been a typo...but that's substansitally more than his ablities.

the_hulk_79
http://groups.msn.com/-MarvelChat-/homepage.msnw goto it and join

Never
No problem with the critique - just seems as if people never learn wink

http://www.toymania.com/archives/secretwars/swc4.shtml

In case you do NOT have Secret Wars #4 (and apparently you do not), the writing to the left in the red ink says, verbatim:

"Beneath One Hundred And Fifty BILLION TONS Stands The Hulk...And He's Not happy!"

Wrong. Period. Movies are accurate? Um, no - for example, in the Spiderman movie his webs came directly out of his wrists. In the comic book he built his own web shooting cartridges with a trigger that sits in the middle of his palm.

Hulk does not "make new muscle." What you saw in "Hulk The Movie" was flat out incorrect...and LMAO @ "Marvel messed up the Hulk." They only created him, you know confused

MaverickIce
DON'T SPAM! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.