Female Powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Captian Marvel - when she had her full light powers, i don't know what happened to her. She was an Avenger.
Binary - Who was left of Carol Danvers after Rouge fought her.
Coincedently both Captain Marvel and Binary tap into the same type of source for thier powers, white holes.
Binary is at least as strong as the Hulk and could probley take him down. I believe she never gets tired.
Come up with some real powerhouses. Marvel needs to bring some power to itself, and when you can only find two chicks that kick that's fairly pathetic.

ab012f9448
Err.. She Hulk, Phoenix (jean Grey), Electra, Scarlet witch. Just to name a few.

ruby
electra, e..e..electra laughing

shes not a power house

what about death as women she is the ultimate one

Linkalicious
she presumes the form of a woman, but Death is more a concept than a gender based being.

ruby
true

Mr Parker
yeah Elecktra isnt a powerhouse.She Hulk and Rogue and a few other power house females I can think of,Wonder Woman another one.

ruby
yeah

BarmyBrummie
I chose electra cause she can kick ass and don't need no fancy powers to do it.

Maelstrom
Nova, Galactus's heardal.
Sersis is pretty good too.
Rouge is to weak and her invulnerability is way lower than Collosus.
Invisible Women
The Black Queen - Physcic vampire, will drain your body to a husk, telepathy and control of the inanimate. She almost nailed Juggernaut, that would have been interesting. (She's my fav. baddie)
Phoneix is a hot (1)

ruby
what about women gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.