Tex The Cancerian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aquarius87
Tex,your a Cancer............just had to let you know!smokin'stick out tongue I bet you love your mom alot.

DJ Velocity
Aquarius, you're a water carrier. How jealous am I? Any jobs going at you're place? I have my own jug.

Ratcat
Shouldn't this be in the GDF???

Aquarius87
Hehehe any jobs??confused When i'm on the beach (my front yard) i stare up at the clouds casting themselves over the ocean i imagine myself on one of those clouds pouring my water into the ocean,maybe i should paint it?,yeah sorry Ratcat,this should be in GDF..i just posted this subject without thinking.rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing i guess i was daydreaming at the time.

Ratcat
Happens to the best of us, I'm sure it will be moved fopr you shortly.smile

ToMacco
Tex is a cancer, on all of us!big grin wink

yerssot
still not in GDF sad
If I did this, they would already have removed that one!

ToMacco
Just relax, yerssot.wink

Texas
Aren't cancers fabulous?smokin'

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Jedi
I misread the topic and thought it said "Tex the Canadian".roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Jedi
I misread the topic and thought it said "Tex the Canadian".roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
What are you talking abot?big grin

Ratcat
Yes they are!big grin cool

finti
ok the mods are asleep, this was a really epII related topicroll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
WAS? it's still here!

King Jedi
Aries rule!!!! How long do you think we can keep this going before it gets moved?smokin'

Raz
Not long, 'cos its off to the GDF for this thread!

Dim
Sorry guys..I had one of those really busy days at work *bad mod*

finti
We understand Dim..smile smile

ToMacco
Not me, Dim. I'm pissed.wink

finti
So?

ToMacco
finti, don't make me smack you!mad wink

Dim
Better watch it To..he might smack backlaughing out loud

ToMacco
You'll protect me,won't you Dim?

Captain REX
ToMacco's being weird again! roll eyes (sarcastic)
And because this forum thread is about nothing, I'm going to post a picture about a movie called Attack of the Clooneys! evil face Feel thy wrath!evil face

ToMacco
George Cloony is a terrible, terrible actor.

finti
So are those kids in Stand by me

ToMacco
One of them (River Pheonix) is dead.

The other three still work in movies today.

finti
still they sucked though

ToMacco
. . . you. . .suck.sad

finti
Finti is impressed by To`s argumental skillsroll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Okay, you're a shithead, how that?big grin wink

finti
you really got a way with words, since you didnt learn anything at school To, you probably can apply for getting your school money back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.