Shenmue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
Who else likes the Shenmue games, I've got all of them. Dreamcast and X-box. Its one of my top five game series.

ragesRemorse
Yeah shenmue is an awsome game. I was severly dissapointed with shenmue 2 on Xbox. I mean it was the same exact game from the dreamcast. I know it was never released for the dreamcast in america, but they should have just waited and made shenmue 3 and included 2 as a bonus disc. I still think the games are amazing and entertaining, but shenmue 2 was kind of a few steps below the original. Seeing how the second diddnt do very well i doubt there will be anymore. I know there was supposed to be 5, and there was going to be untill sega died

Fallin Angel
I love that game , i wonder when the 3rd might come out

SaTsuJiN
the engine got old fast, and shenmue 2 didnt do so well in america. Despite the beauty within simplicity logic they have going. 3 might not come for another year. No game magazine has even spoken much about it heh.

SpikeSpiegel
But X-boxes version had the voices in English, not Japanese. Plus it had snapshot mode, lens colour etc. The graphics were minorly improved. And it had Shenmue the Movie

SaTsuJiN
I was actually hoping they would implement multiplayer capabilities into future installments of shenmue, I really loved the first one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.