fired and dumped in 24 hours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8rpunkbarbie
how ironic i get dumped and now i lose my job in the forum gentlemens club ne one wanna hep me drown my sorrows and help kill myself?

sk8rpunkbarbie
i loved that job and i got fired and now im typing to myself coz im so sad mite as well be dead got nothing left have i no

yerssot
I'm sure things will work out

Agent Phillips
Please don't kill yourself, I'm sure you'll find a new meaningful purpose in life *hugs*

LindsIsTightK
Isn't the gentleman's club like a strip club of KMC????

So you WANTED to be a prostitute?

Well gee isn't that nice..........

yerssot
yeah, the club developped a bad name recently, but we're trying to change it, doing our utmost best

BidMyBlood2Run
It is just a thread.. geez, it's not like it's a real job.

sk8rpunkbarbie
no wasnt a prostitue i was a pole dancer and i loved my job and syrens fired me just coz i kept posting messages saying how i was dancing coz no one else was and she thinks im lying and its not on im not lying she doesnt evern know who the hell i am or what i do what does she know and what gives her the rite to tell me what do and stuff hmmm well

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh bid but i loved it in there i felt popular and now im not so shut ur face

The Force
well you didn't do much in the club anyway, it's not suicide worthy roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
you felt popular?confused ooooookkkk.........i was there all the time and i saw sumth totally dif...
and don't you DARE yell at bid!!!!!!!!!!!!! like ive told you b4 ive got nothin against you but NO1 yells at my friends!!!!!!!!!!
and the thing is that you posted too many messages.ive told you many times to slow down too so...it's not really syren's fault..you were getting on ppl's nerves to tell the truth...sorry...

Storm
ouch, this is gonna get ugly erm

yerssot
yeah, you're right storm messed

sk8rpunkbarbie
force yes i did i worked when no one else did u wernt on on uk time ok so shut the fuk up and bloomi maybe i did ok but thats because i liked what i was doin and i dont care what u or ne one else thinks ok just leave me the hell alone all of u i wish id never been born my mum shud of had the abortion

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah well the thing is you were flooding the whole thread,no offense - and i really don't mean to hurt you,i'm just trying to give the other point of view here...

i don't take sides.

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh sorry bloomi im just pissed off u know i mean u prob won beleive u why wud u but im havin a bad time lately bfs mate got killed and then i get dumped and now i got no reason for coming on her no more tell the others i said bye k thanks

LindsIsTightK
You may have been popular as a pole dancer, but I doubt you could ever imagine what it is like to be truly liked for your personality.

BidMyBlood2Run
eek! Where have u been Linds? U come back with a slam! laughing out loud How've u been? I haven't seen u on.

LindsIsTightK
*proud* Yeah well you know me, I always know how to come back the right way cool

BidMyBlood2Run
yes, yes you do laughing out loud

yerssot
with following the arrow wink

BidMyBlood2Run
even though u said some nasty things... I hope ur problems work out for ya

sk8rpunkbarbie
bid beleive me i i said nasty things im sorry please why wont syren listen i know i pissed her off big time and im so sorry and evrrythings going wrong i know its stupid to get upset but i love that place i mean i cud go and talk with my mates (being u lot) while i was at college and chill now i cant and ive only got myself to blame im s sorry i really am

LindsIsTightK
OK can we say psycho?

You remind me of that rabbit/kezie/eminem/theone skitzo, you need to chill out, it's just a thread ok.

sk8rpunkbarbie
geez u ned to chill out talking like that *walks away and closes thread down*

yerssot
*tries*
psyklo... oh! I was almost there! sad

The Force
miffed: well you should have been on when there were ppl on, it's not our fault...

emily
Just reading the thread made me feel sad Yerssot and Agent phillips are right I'm sure things will work out. Alot of bad things has happened to me in my life and I have wnted to die but my friends and Family got me through it! I'm sure you will find some one some day who REALLY loves you for who you are and wont want you to change, wont get board of you and stick by you no matter what happens. So keep going and be strong and REMEMBER we are ALL HERE FOR YOU AT KMC!!!!!

emily
*HUGS SK8PUNKBARBIE AND SAYS EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD!*

(I aint gay just a kind person!!!)

yerssot
oh djee! hugging someone of the same sex doesn't automaticly turn you gay! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo_Version 7
This is pretty funny if you guys read it over and over again! It really is.

sk8rpunkbarbie
thanks emily and hello kitty rocks and i mite have my job back i dunno coz the club is staying opne!!!!!! *does a back flip* wahooooooooooooo

sk8rpunkbarbie
been rehired due to popular demaned thanks guys *hugs everyone

diegocala
Hello, Freak, sheri, rabbit! Back to your old ways I see wink

sk8rpunkbarbie
erm wha?

stinkfist462
lol.. im the bartender at the gents club....i dont think i will be fired.... *hopes not* and besides ... its jus a little thread... nuthin real....... but uhh sorry to hear you got dumped*hug*

GABRIEL05
What did you do at your job eh matee?

metal face
sk8er your in college?

and you're that sad over a thread

something on the internet

something not real

you need to seek help

GROW UP

i cant believe people like this exist

only at kmc, pure comedy

stinkfist462
lmao laughing

LarryTheArch
did u just tell bidmyblood2run two shutup!!!! i didnt even read the rest of this thread i was so pist!!!
well dont even do it... EVER!!!
now back 2 the physical

sk8rpunkbarbie
very sorry LTA and i cant it wont let me send u a pm maybe uve put me on ur ignore list or something i dunno hey i got rehired and i was having a bad few days was stupid to get upset over soemthing not real also i had a crap few days at work and told my boss to shut the F*** up and walked out twice dunno why i didnt get fired prob coz its nearly x mas! .....

BLACKANGEL
if he put u on the ingore list then he put me on to cuz i try to talk to pm him to but i cant. oh and sorry about your boss.

lil bitchiness
Oh girl, that sucks! But it isnt all bad, you'll get another job, and guys roll eyes (sarcastic) guys are like busues, there's one every 10minutes...roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
roll eyes (sarcastic)
unlike uscool

lil bitchiness
True true...wink

LarryTheArch
just pm me the messages again everybody..
i was "locked down"

Fire
That must have sucked

LarryTheArch
yes
it was becuz I changed my email adress in all my threads, and I then i couldnt post or talk or anything.
that was gay

well anyways...

Trickster
Just t osee what happens;

Shut up bidmyblood2run! Shut up!

Anyway, i only read this thread cos i thought it was real life, and i was gunn aoffer my sympathy but its not! So i won't.

LarryTheArch
*punches trickster in the face*
thatswhat ahappens!

sk8rpunkbarbie
he he he dont mess with LTA or he kicks ur ass!

metal face
ya e-bully

remember this is the interent

kids actin hard

Baylin
Hey! We're not all kids here some of us are grown up but still act like kids...

metal face
i say kids for everything

friends, people, people....

doestn mean your a kid

i just say it instead of "people"

but ya i feel like im in preschool again

im stealing all of your apple juice

muppets

Baylin
laughing out loud let you off then... er kid... confused

Treehuggerjanie
that does sound like a crappy few days. You ok now?

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh i am thanks for asking im stillmates with my ex dunno if uve seen my other thread befriends mate died but were still mates and on a break were gonna get back when he feels ready which im fine with and works goin great now!

Korri
*hugs*

sk8rpunkbarbie
*hugs back*im all warm and fuzzy now!

Korri
lol big grin

sk8rpunkbarbie
lalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalalala laaaaaaaaa *sings jingle bells*

Treehuggerjanie
My satanic version of jingle bells

jingle balls, jingle balls,
Winters on its way.
Santa clause can burn inn hell
Cause satans here to stay, HEY!
Winters on its way.
Cause satans here to stay.

We'll wipe out all the colours,
And fill it all withblack.
Dont matter if your good or bad,
Hes never coming back!

Winters on its way.
Cause satans here to stay, HEY!

sk8rpunkbarbie
he he i like that version!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.