Who would win this fight???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Just thinkin if the Silver Surfer and the Dark Phoenix were to fight who would win.
I would have to go with the Surfer myself, but what to you people think.

Vampiree
who's silver surfer blink

ab012f9448
A silver guy who surfs???? So vampiree am I a maniac too?? You know what i'm talkin about!

Vampiree
of COURSE i know what you're talkin about big grin i'm just confused with those tons of mutants, i'm used to the limited versions of evo and the movie... no need to be mad, luv big grin i didn't say you're stupid or what, i just said that you're x-men maniacs that's all! big grin forgive me!!!! *falls to her knees and prays to ab to forgive her*

ab012f9448
Theres no need for that Vampiree but i forgive you anyways. The thing is I only really know about the movie and the cartoons on tv. I'd never even heard of half of these mutants until i joined this place so we can both just be confused together! blink big grin

Vampiree
YAY! i'm forgiven! *runs and hugs ab* i love you gal!

yeah... we can be confused together... big grin

Kes
Topic!

DezW
So: Silver Surfer
"Norrin Radd was once a scientist on the planet of Zenn-La. But he lost all that as well as his human form when he pledged himself as the herald of the all-powerful Galactus, a being who threatened to annihilate his homeworld and must consume planets to sustain himself. Changed by Galactus and imbused with cosmic energy, Norrin Radd's body was transformed into a metallic scout capable of flying across the cosmos - the Silver Surfer. The Surfer betrays his master, however, when he falls in love with one of the doomed planets; a planet known as Earth. "

Identity: Public
Legal status: Citizen of Zenn-La with no criminal record.
Place of birth: Zenn-La Group
Affiliation: Former member of the DEFENDERS
First appearance: FANTASTIC FOUR, Vol. 1 #48

History: Norrin Radd - former hearald of the mega-tyrant Galactus, offer his life to protect his native planet, placing him in the service of Galactus as a silver suited sentinal. As a galaxy cruising protector endowned with superhuman strength, he is able to control and direct cosmic energies, with enough force to destroy a city. After visiting Earth, the Surfer finally betrayed Galactus and refused to supply his world-devouring appetite. His punishement was confinement to earth - but he escaped and currently soars the starways as a universal protector.

Height: 6 ft. 4 in.
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: White
Hair: None

Known superhuman powers: The Silver Surfer can endow himself with Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. He possesses the Power Cosmic which he can use to generate powerful force blasts or to rearrange molecules. The Surfer travels on a "surfboard" which responds to his mental commands and is as indestructible as he is. He has a Cosmic Awareness which allows him to feel energy around him.

ElvesRule24/7
can anyone answer the question? lol

Kes
I'd say the Phoenix.

Elektra_lover
Dark Phoenix

Vampiree
phoenix... this surfer person is weeeeeeird.... blink

Yammer
Neither. I would come into the battle and make them both my bitches.

thorncrawler
i would say that it a very difficult battle cos they are both nearly indisturtible

doaf
I vote for Dark Fenix...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.