so sad effin effers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
today at lunch I was hanging with the nutter group (1 of 2 of my groups) and this wee boy was there.
hes a friend of my friend daniels and the poor wee thing has a mental problem which makes him act quite strange.
anyway at lunch there was this group of neds and they started making fun of the wee boy and calling him anmes even though he was like half their size!!
The poor wee mite started crying and hid under a table and the jannie (janitor) had to take him to his office. Daniel walked him up coz he had to go with the neds.
sad it was so sad those sort of people really p**s me off
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

clispin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif
grrrr bloody NEDS!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

Korri
omg is that the wee guy that was talking to us on the way down from skool one day?

the neds give me a hard time too coz im "different" and they cant cope with that

Tex
OMG! That's horrible!
People can be so mean!

Thank god I'm out of grade school. yes

clispin
no it wasnt teeny. you know the boy daniel looks after, the wee blonde boy. it was such a shame...sad

Korri
i wasnt talking about teenie no expression

Darth Revan
sad why are people so mean these days...

what are neds?

Korri
basically they r just idiots who wear trackies and baseball caps and listen to "trance" music

lil bitchiness
OH MY GOD!!
HOW MUCH DO THEY NEED TO DIE!! madmadmad

Baseball hats and trance....''you have 50p mosher, have you got a 50p'' <--thats what they are ki8ke!! URGH!! mad

Korri
i get that all the time too!

its great up here coz the glasgow neds talk so stupid laughing

awwrite man!

Matrix_man
trance music isnt music......its the same track but the notes are in a different order.....sucks.

Korri
its just a noise

lil bitchiness
I know...what do you call themin scotland...we call them trendies, or chorers, or twokers...lol

Korri
Neds

Matrix_man
we call em wankers.....

lil bitchiness
hahaha...you bloody Ned!! hahahahaa!! IM gonna use that!! yes

Korri
thumb up yeah they hate it!

Darth Revan
I think I know what you mean.... there's this stupid kid named Scott who goes to my school and all the girls love him even though he's a f***ing bastard. One day he had this little football maybe 4 inches long and he went out to the front of the school and there was a seagull there and he threw it as hard as he could at the seagull for no reason... not surprisingly the bird and all his buddies flew away as fast as they could and Scott and his buddies walked away laughing.... such idiots...

Korri
i have a message for these ppl : GET A FUKKING LIFE! miffed

clispin
lol, who were u talking about then lou? it's no one that's walked us down.

they're a$$holes. and there's nothing wrong with baseball caps as long as you wear them either to the front properly (and not halfwya up ur head) or back to front.

Korri
dont u remember that wee guy who was walking beside us and making pig noises? and then one day he told me that "its his sweetie!!"

KILL ALL NEDS!

bLooMiLiCioUs
neds?blink

Darth Revan
I know and they don't even realize how stupid they look with their baseball caps tilted up and to the side like that

Korri
they suck!

Darth Revan
oh and what is trance music cos over here they listen to rap which sucks ass

bloomi I had the same question it's on page 1 somewhere

Korri
scooter is a perfect example

Matrix_man
laughing out loud the only good thing about scooter was in that video of his where he crashed his car...and burned...big grin

Korri
laughing totally!

lil bitchiness
hah!! big grin so true!!

Korri
must kill neds!

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooooohhh......well not much of them here i guess....the laws here are too strict not to mention anyone on the road wld scold that person...old-fashioned society,seewink

Korri
i gotta go guys ok c ya l8r xxx

clispin
i dont remember the wee boy maing pig noises that korri refers too but she wuld know the boy if she saw him...

neds are grade a a$$holes!! especially snitch...i hate him.

Korri
aww gawd the folk in our school suck!

clispin
duh

Korri
k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.