dumbass kid at the park

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
while we were playing soccer at the park after school some dumbass kid picked up the ball and started running twards the goal i put all my wieght into pushing into him and he gets the help of one of his friends and knocks me over and when we hit the ground he knees me in the ribs this kid weighd like 150 man IT ****IN HURT!!!!!

ab012f9448
Oh poor you! You O.K now?

DeNiro
how much do u weigh that makes 150 sounds so much and always look if the kids got friends before starting a fight stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
yea lol that reminds me of a time this little mexican kid was messing with me so i pushed him to the ground then the next thing i kno this huge fat kids tackling me and these other little mexicans were laughing at me

DeNiro
well i was in a siuation like this but i was the kid that had the friend getting messed with and stopped it stick out tongue well ne way this really fat kid and his friends and healso had a really small fiend that acted tough prolly wanted to prove something well they were all messing with my 5 friends that r a year younger so i walked up and said hey fattie why dont u spend more time searching for a bra then trying to pick fights with my friends. because once u start hitting them then im going to help them and there not a chance in hell ur going to win over me.

the kid went from HARDASS PUNk to a lil ***** didnt say a word except ooo i wasnt messing with them im sorry and the one friend the lil one of his i thought he was going to crawl in the pocket of his fat friend laughing out loud

i am not a hardass i dont want people on the site to think that but u know im going to stick up for my friends

Dogbert
MM1- you shulda smaked one of the mexicans in the face and asked to see a green card evil face
deniro- you made that kid ur bit*h laughing out loud that's great!

every time i see a group of kids, i think of one of the funniest stories. i was gowin to the park with sum kid (who i really dun like, but jus hang out w\ him n e way, i dun kno y) to meet w\ sum frinds to play football and we saw 4 19-20 year old as**oles in a car. so my "friend" gives them the finger, tryin to be fuuny, thinkin they wouldn't do n e thing cus they were older. they all get out of the car and grab us. i am scrawny little bastard, so the 1 as**ole was holdin me n i stood no chance. 2 of them pin him down and the the 4th guy whips out his DICK and COCKSLAPS HIM IN THE FACE! I was laughing so hard, although i felt bad that he got embarrassed. but it was so funny.

LarryTheArch
thats hilarious as hell!!!
he was fukkin cockslapped!!!???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.