A PETITION: Support Michael Jackson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Walter Simard
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/cpress/20031121/thumb.w1120109a.jpg

Support Michael Jackson

stinkfist462
GUITLY!!!

in flames
i was gonna suppoer him but after looking at his face im having 2nd thoughts lol...i dont care if he's guilty or not..i just like his music!

in flames
support*

BackFire
Man, he looks like a dead white woman.

ragesRemorse
or a clonning expieriment gone wrong

GABRIEL05
...Yeah, or a cloning experiment gone wrong attempting to clone a dead white woman...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup.

ragesRemorse
well if they were attempting to clone a dead white woman. I'd have to say they were very succesfull

Tex
I think that MJ has severe emotional issues related to his idiosyncratic upbringing.

But I dont think he would molest anyone. He's a very nice man who opens his home and heart to children and they try to exploit and take advantage of that.

This new kid who alleges that Michael molested him is as bad as they come, and his mother is a total money grubbing crazy woman!

MJ's innocent! thumb up

ragesRemorse
yeah i dont think he did what he was accused of. He tries to get back his lost childhood with all these kids. He has done alot for kids. Even if he does look like a cloned space alien. I dont care what anyone says billy jean kicks ass

Tex
Yeah he's a mega weirdo...thinks he's Peter Pan.

Its very easy for people to attack him because he's so different and even more easy for people to believe that he's a monster because of his eccentric lifestyle.

I think he's a kid trapped in a mans, er dead white womans body.
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
hey could you imagine if sigmand freud was still alive and these two got together for dinner, i wander what frued would have to say about MJ? im sure it probably be that MJ wants to have sex with his parents, thats all frued ever said.

lil bitchiness
I was about to say...thats one of Freud's theories...yeah, that would be an interesting convo...i like Freud though i like some of his ideas..yes

Tex
S Freud and MJ having dinner eh?

They'd probably end up banging each other! smokin'

lil bitchiness
roll eyes (sarcastic) Tex, not everyone that gets together for a dinner or similar ends up banging each other...
We arent all Texs....stick out tongue

Tex
Yeah, you're right, this isn't a utopia! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Some people might like Tex eutopia...looking pretty, seeking attention and banging 24/7! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex

lil bitchiness
no expression

Tex
I wrote something, realised I gave out a little too much information and quickly edited the post....you'll never know. stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
no expression oooooh no!! Tex you cant do this!! You cant do this to me Tex!!!!! Thats beyond cruel!!! You cant say that and then not tell me what you wrote!!!!!

tell me tex

lil bitchiness
Teeeeeeeeeeeex!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif

alic88
i support michael jackson 100 percent. he is innocent. he is very kind man. sure his face is messed up but i believe part of it had 2 do with his disease.and his music is absolutely magic i dont think n e 1 would doubt about that part

alic88
16000 people already think hez innocent. thats quite a lot. after all that he has been through he still has a good fan base including me

Steven
*lol* laughing Yeah his music kicks ass.

Yeah being different isn't a crime now is it? I think not... they should leave him alone already laughing out loud

BackFire
16000.....out of about 1 billion people who have hard the story...that's horrible odds my dear.

lil bitchiness
Again...i belive hes innocent...these people ae money grabbing low lifes that accused him...

And i repeat, what parent gives their child to be in a care of previouly accused peadophile...?! Thats stupid, even if you didnt believe he was guilty the first time arround, there is still that doubt that he might have done it...its just bullshit, my oppionion anyway...

There are no evidence...its Michales word against theirs...

alic88
not every 1 goes 2 petition u know. and besides he is one of the only celebrities( may b the only1) who has had vigils all around the world from fanz supporting him. china,usa,uk,australia,france,netherlands,india,sp
ain,denmark,austria

no i m not making this up

finti
where is Barbie

in flames
thier is no smoke unless there is fire...even if he dosent go to jail.people will allways suspect him and despise him...as for me il allways like his music...his old albums are classics

DaRk Lotus
LEAVE HIM IN CANDA THAT SARS PLACE

SilverFighter
Michael Jackson = innocent until proven guilty!

I'm not a fan of his music but in order to prove him guilty there is got to be proof of his guilt.

alic88
ya i absolutely agree. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. how hard is it for people?

SilverFighter
Some people don't like MJ and for some reason they condemn him already. Whether they like it or not MJ has rights too so he deserves a trial before conviction.

alic88
ya for them its GUILTY until proven innocent. like mj said: ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US. man thats a gr8 song. listening 2 it while i m typing

in flames
great

diegocala
Here ya go. Charges filed yesterday!

alic88
u know what the charges said? it said that michael abused the child on february7. WELL CHECK THIS OUT.http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/dcfsmemo1.html

johnny_rotten
Innocent till proven guilty I'm afraid, at least for the RICH. Money can buy anything, even freedom. There is NO chance he will be found guilty !!!

alic88
because i think he is innocent. i mean c'mon he might b strange but hez not CRAZY

Ahnold
Isn't it funny? A guy has child molestation accusations made against him TWICE, and has his weird practices regarding children sleeping in his room exposed on national television, and everyone still supports him.

Great musician, but I must ask why he deserves my support {or anyone else's, for that matter}...

alic88
because there is evidence that he didnt molest the child here! just look at my link. the stupid thing is that the boy has claimed that michael jackson molested him on february7

badkittykitty
hey do you guys know the difference between michael jackson and a plastic bag?

ones made non-biodegradable plastic and dangerous to children and the other is for carrying groceries.

alic88
?

->sugama<-
i think that michael jackson is da bomb amnd i dont care wat ne1 else has to say about him.looks arent everything and i would stay by him 24.7 yes thumb up big grin

in flames
he's a great singer..i love his music..as for the case i dont really care if he did or not!

alic88
thank GOD we have some people who are not so biased. we will just have2wait n c about what happens, but there is i think enough evidence that mj will not be found guilty. actually more than that

diegocala
laughing out loud
Hey BKK,
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Little Boy Blue.
Little Boy Blue who?
Michael Jackson.

eek!

diegocala
It was reported the other day that Michael Jackson wants to be one of the first civilians to travel into space.

A spokesperson for NASA said, "We're fine with the idea but the only problem is Jackson insists on coming back".

in flames
looool

diegocala
Who does Michael Jackson consider a perfect "10"?

&gt;&gt; Two 5 year olds. eek!

alic88
lol funny. but i think that u should make these kinda jokes if he is found guilty

vibz
hmm...agreed

SilverFighter
I can't believe how MJ was mistreaded by the police. That's not justice to bruise him like those cops did. Maybe he should sue them for police brutality but of course some ppl are already condemn him. Let justice be done in the court room not during the arrest!!

diegocala
NEW YORK - Michael Jackson says he is still in pain from being put in police handcuffs last month and tells CBS's "60 Minutes" that authorities "manhandled" him.

The pop star said he suffered a dislocated shoulder from the way he was cuffed and handled during his arrest on child molestation charges.

"It's hurting me very badly, I wish they would have "boyhandled" me instead" Jackson said in an interview broadcast Sunday. shifty

Extol
i support child molesters.
ya, ok. lock him up.

alic88
extol why r u so quick 2 judge on a person. if u r, then there is something wrong with u. let the court decide wheather he is a child molester. we will wait n c.

and i am angry at the police for mistreating jackson. i mean WTF? did u c his bruised arm?

Extol
why are you so quick to judge me? the guy has admitted to sleeping with little boys in his bed, the police have found good enough evidence to arrest him. O.J. Simpson was never found guilty, so what, obviously everyone know he is a murderer. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to offend anyone who thinks he isn't a molester, I am giving my opinion like everyone else, I do not support people who molest innocent children and I beleive MJ has done so. he has been charged so many times before, he gives the parents of the children money and tells them to go out and have a fun time while he brings them back to his home(nice gesture,maybe).(then why does he want to sleep with them in his bed) he has his room set up like a 15 year old would set up their room, wonder who he is trying to persuade into his room.
Happy Dance eek!

Extol
btw, I do not know how the police treated him. and i am not standing up for the police.
But, how the police treated him doesn't seem to have anything to do with whether he is guilty or not, sometimes I think people hate the police more than they like Michael Jackson.

alic88
the police thing was a reply 2 n other post. u r saying that police have found good enough evidence? do u work in the santa barbera police that you know what the evidence is. what they have arrested michael for is 288a, a law in which u dont need evidence to arrest someone. but all i am saying is let this go 2 court and we will decide whoz innocent and whoz guilty. fair?

o kiMMii o
No one said OJ was innocent. And fortunately it ain't up to peoples opinions on the matter. A jury of his peers acquitted him - NOT because they felt he was innocent but because the prosecution FAILED to prove he was guilty beyond a REASONABLE doubt. That's the LAW of the land. People are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.

White America loves to throw black men in jail.
Mark Furhman is a racist, why would mentioning his dislike for blacks divert attention from "overwhelming evidence"? He was one of the people who gathered the evidence, the evidence would put a black man in jail, he was recorded calling blacks *******, why wouldn't a good defense attorney bring that up?
Seems to me if a person involved in gathering evidence against an alleged criminal is an admitted hater of the alleged criminal, then the evidence has to be tainted. That isn't a black issue or a white issue, it is a common sense issue.

How many black people have been convicted, sentenced, and sent to their deaths in the legal system unjustly? In the Bronx when people heard OJ was acquitted they cheered in the streets. Why? NOT because they ALL felt he was innocent that's for sure. They were GLAD that white America FINALLY got a taste of the same judical injustice blacks poeple have been chewing on for YEARS. It ain't pretty - but there it is. That would be the first time a black person in America got away with something.

It doesnt take a no brainer to relize this is a scam.....

A prosecutor's not supposed to be out there spinning. A prosecutor's supposed to be out there seeking the truth. Did anybody ask or wonder why are they hiring a P.R. firm? Why do they need a crisis management firm? Is it because the crisis is the case is falling apart? Paying with Public money.

Tom Sneddon the DA needed to hire a PR firm to save his face. Now why the hell does a DA need a PR !?? Thats messed up. DA has been criticized many times for hiring a PR firm, of course his a dumbass.

The PR firm with the prosecution is the one who started the story / leaked the lie that Michael had joined the Nation of Islam. The PR firm wants to interject race into this, then turn around and blame Michael Jackson. TS's PR firm is the one SPINNING this "racism" issue in the media! And what they did is, they played the race card. They're trying to inject Johnnie Cochran into this. They're trying to inject the Nation of Islam as some kind of a buzz word into this. Not only jermaine denies ties to the NOI so did geragos! But the big one was NOI itself denying it too? So again, what's the big fuss with the media? There just trying to get people on the prosection side that is all! Santa maria is all white i think and that is where a jury will come from and they may not like MJ being tied to the NOI so that's why the media keeps on spinning this as truth even if the NOI itself said it isn't true amazing! And don't forget what geragos said people on larry king! he said he had people actually tell him that tellum ( sneedon PR firm) was the one that started the MJ converting to nation of islam. They made a simple support or help of secruity into a converting into the NOI!

Speaking of which, I bet Sneddon's infamous temper must have been triggered. This was supposed to be his day... he waited until the Sadaam hype died down, hired a PR firm, filed the charges, did a press conference, did everything to make MJ look bad... only to be completely one-upped by MJ's team.

The companys that the PR firm that Sneddon hired represents, and one of the companys that he listed was Rent-a-Wreck. But this company is owned by David Schartz, the step father of Jordy Chandler. Coincidence? Not!

Out of 175,000 lawyers practicing in California she happens to wander into Larry Feldman's office. Same laywer who represents the Chandlers 10 years ago.....Coincidence? Not!

The therapist who reported Jackson is Dr. Mathis Abrams - the same therapist who reported Jackson in 1993. This was done on the advice of Larry Feldman. Same therapist from 10 years ago. Coincidence? Not!

Mikes lawyer has been on this case since February and has watched the whole scam unfold.
Also a pipe bomb was placed at Mikes lawyers house! WHY?!

Sneddon has a bunch of media whores doing him a favour leaking lies.....yes the one from 1993 i tell you what the media have now stoped talking about the case WHY?! because its weak and they know it......
so the PR firm Sneddon hired are leaking a bunch of lies so then the media can talk about that when this has nothing to do with the case. There saying how Mikes lying about the police brutality...but guess what?! They just admitted on CNN........thats the first time they didnt lie what was the purpose of lying because it doesn't help anything and they know it. Because they know there in deep shit. All the leaks and actions by the DA point to a strong will to destroy the defendant in the public court already. And this is the purpose.

"I should have just shut up," Sneddon said. No sh*t! There is officially no hope for Sneddon...just keep making a fool out of yourself and keep saying sorry like you did twice already.

Did you watch the interview on 60 minutes?! He don't care because he aint gona change for anyone. Adults always have there own agenda when they are aroung Mike......either they want big fame or money and it has happened many times before. So Mike has a rador all the time but when his with kids playing its off.......why?! because he doesnt need to worry whos using him because children are real...they just want to have some fun and don't care what people think, they dont judge a person.

Mikes laywer said this case isnt hard to defend but he wants all need in this case is a chance to have a talk with the witnesses and let us into a courtroom.

MJ will go to court and clear his name. And I wish that Sneddon is stupid enough to try and bring in the 93 case so that Geragos can drop a ton of bricks on it and clear MJ for 93 and 03 in one shot.

alic88
kim this is not a racist issue. CAN U BELIEVE IT? a cop on cnn admitted that mj was locked in bathroom for 15 minutes. on the paula zahn show. absolutely shocking.

badkittykitty
I love mikes music..in fact his talent in the field of music scares me..but that doesnt make me want to defend him...I say the courts will gather all the facts(I am sure theres much we dont know) and then they decide his fate.

alic88
yes indeed. simple as that.his music is magic, and about his accusations only the court can fix this matter.

sadge
I THINK HES GUILTY

ragesRemorse
if he isnt guilty he should still be thrown away in a steel celled room. I mean this f-uck head went on t.v like 3 days ago, and said " yes if the children sleeping over want to stay in my room, on special occasions i will let them. I will always sleep on the floor and let them have the bed. There have been times though when we have been caught up in the fun of the evening,and we will all fall asleep on my bed together, but i have never and would never hurt or touch the children in an inproper way."

yeah he might not be guilty, but he is still a loose cannon of society who lives in a dream world. let him off and he will just continue sleeping with children. He could be drugging those kids and fondeling them when there asleep. or even worse he could be sublimanly brainwashing the kids to become his soldiers and one day he will release a song wich triigers the kids to go on a killing spree. see you got to think about this shit

alic88
yes michael jackson is weird in the sense that he still thinx its o k 2sleep with children in the same room. but the children and their parents should b smart enough 2 know what is right for their kid. simple as that. if a child's parent approves they can sleep with mj. thats up 2 them

ragesRemorse
he drugs the parents too, so theyll let their children sleep with him

alic88
err.......... right.

beaujay1
I dont kno..........I need more info. though.... I like his moves....

bLooMiLiCioUs
and who can't like his music and dancing for pete's sake??roll eyes (sarcastic)

Extol
what about him holding his child out over a railing. if he dropped his kid he would've been smashed into smithereens! hello?!!? nut case anyone???? they have pictures, video footage, what more do people want? he is a nut case!!!!! DUH! eek!

mad blind people: Michael Jackson is innocent, he is a good man.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Extol
mad

bLooMiLiCioUs
it's wierd how there are people in the world selling children as sex slaves and they're let go while some1 who loves children sooo very much like Michael is bashed for a mistake he made AND admitted graciously AND apologised for
plus the media just LOVES to drrraw out the footage and make it seem like he'd held Blanket over the railing for like 5 min when in reality it was like a 1 1/2 second affair.

alic88
recently the guy who is in that show bout crocodiles did a very dangerous stunt by having a crocodile near his baby and stuff like that. the media was outraged, but after he apologized and said he would not do something like that again every1 is fine with it. people just hate michael jackson, they judge a man by his appearance. they might not know it, but thats the truth. michael jackson has written documents, a videotape, the child welfare society concluded in february the charges were unfounded and the boy is now claiming that mj abused him in feb and march. i just cant see what more mj has 2 do 2 prove his innocence. it is u blind people who fail and refuse 2 c the truth

Extol
o you're right, it's ok if he only held the baby out there for a second, what was i thinking?

Extol
Michael Jackson is in music, music will get more publicity. besides this has nothing to do with everything else. Compare Michael Jackson to the law if he is so holy, not to other situations that happen.

Striel
I am jumping into this discussion a bit late, but I want to throw my opinion in too:

Michael Jackson is obviously a disturbed individual who missed out on his entire childhood due to his fathers rough ways. To me it seems he has reverted back to an age he missed out on. Would it be unusual for two 10 year old boys to sleep in a room together? No. Think of this from MJ's perspective. He is mentally ill. I do not believe that he molested any of these children. (If i am repeating what has already been said, sorry, I skimmed over the comments but may have missed anything similar to this)

BellaButterfly
innocent until proven guilty!!!!!

which will happen..

Striel
Thank God you're not on any jury...

Steven
did anyone watch the number ones special? i think beyonce has a thing for mj *lmao* ... laughing out loud

alic88
hey i didnt. what happened? can u tell me steven?

Striel
Steven-- I watched it-- a lot of current singers adore Michael Jackson.

Steven
alic88 -- she shows her admiration for michael.......and that she wanted to rock with michael *lol*.....

Striel -- yeah i noticed...it was a good show to watch......

alic88
ya.. 4ever the king of pop

Rawcus
micheal rules leave him alone, like you have never wished you were there in bed with him. Tuh, your just bloody jealous

dannyboi
micheal is ok

dannyboi
i luv mik

o kiMMii o
Sneddon wants a gag order on Geragos...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He filed the motion today. It was on Greta's fox news:
On greta, both lawyers called Sneddon a hypocrite, they said, this is the same man that has prosecuted, and found Michael guilty in the media. This is the same man, that answered 120 questions to the media on his 1st press conference, this is the same man that set a website for the MEDIA. He is a total hypocrite they said. And wants to shut down Geragos, because things aren't going his way, because Geragos is defending his client. It seems they want to ONLY shut down The jackson camp, ALL OF THEM, even his mom, his brothers and sisters..ect. That's the motion he filed this morning. that means that the prosecution and defense cannot reveal their evidence, defense, nor can the people they work w/.

What an ASS!! Just because the case is not going the way he wants it to go and that Mark is going in the media telling the world the TRUTH, plus, his sheriff was called a "moron", he wants Geragos to shut up. However, who was the FIRST gorup of people from either side leaking stories and raiding Never Again? The prosecustion side along with Diane Liemond who was on ET, another media outlet on the prosecution side, saying bullshit on television like what she was talking about was the truth. That mofo KNOWS that he does not have a case and Geragos is someone that would expose his ass so bad he would not know what hit him.

He can order a gag order BEFORE charges are filed?

Just goes to show you, he is scared of what Mark Geragos is saying.

what is he afraid of anyway. he the one that started it he done two press conference and Diana dimond hour long interview.

The people that made this a MEDIA EVENT WERE THE PROSECUTION.
sneddon has such a weak case, he is trying to strenghten it by media speculation
and doesn't want mark to be able to respond

sneddon will get what is comming to him

What DA meant is put a gag order on HIMSELF before it's too late with his stupid comments. laughing out loud

Since there's a gag order for EVEYBODY, did Sneddom anounce he's letting his PR company go?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You can't put a gag order on the truth Sneddon.

So in other words, he doesn't want anybody to talk but him so he can continue to prejudice people's opinions? MORON

Who was the one that hosted a two press conferences answered about 100 questions and gave about 4 interviews. Gave access to Neverland to reporters, who were at NEVERLAND BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE! Who BASICALLY CALLED MICHAEL GUILTY! He has proclaimed HIM GUILTY!

He wants to place a gag order on Mark Geragos, but allow himself to continue to talk about the case?
I don't see how any judge can do anything but laugh at Tom Sneddon.
He's becoming dumber and dumber everyday. laughing out loud

You know if TS really cared about justice for xxxxx he would not care about what Mark was saying. He would not care about winning this case in the media he would be more interested in getting his case together not crying about Mark calling him out .

alic88
this case is evaporating so fast. this will b over in no time

o kiMMii o
yeh i know! Tom just had another PRESS CONFERENCE WITH his PR FIRM!!!! and no one really covered it.... laughing out loud the dude is so desperate to play this in the media....There is no doubt this latest motion filed by the prosecution will only help to illustrate that Sneddon definitely has a vendetta against Jackson, something many people have been saying from the very beginning of this case. After the way Snedon has attempted to convict Jackson in the court of public opinion and using media tabloid people such as Diane Diamond and Nancy Grace etc etc...

i will say NBC has gone real low....Now they have given Diane Dimond (Ex Hard Copy MJ sued her) and ( Victor Gutierrez The man who wrote the so called book "Michael Jackson was my lover" ) Sign Deal a prime time voice among their roster of "journalists." Damn these people are making money off Mike! NBC is TABLOID TV!!!
What are they trying to do? trying to Manipulate to the public isnt it?! Bastards.... They both deserve whatever they get. When she goes down, they're going to drop her so fast you'd think she was poison. She really is network poison and they'll find out the hard way.

What's up with NBC and the Michael Hate! Hiring any damn body to break Michael down!

This IS no doubt a Conspiracy which involves alot of people!!!!!!!

This is the whole thing right here. They didn't know and didn't know that Michael's team had been investigating this thing since February - the DA's office is still playing catch-up to what Geragos' investigators have learned months ago.

Don't forget, they don't have the evidence that Geragos has, and you all know that wherever Michael goes or does - there is a camera there filming it or that there was always a third party in the presence of this kid after that documentary.

I think Tom Sneddon is trying to get the Gag order in place before the arraignment on January 16. Because he knows all the information about the charges will come out and he doesn't want Geragos on the various networks shooting down the claims.

I think Sneddon is REALLY miffed with Geragos recent appearance on Fox Geraldo. And Sneddon wished he could STUFF a sock in Geraldo's mouth about the TIMELINE and the DCPS investigation. And it didn't help Geraldo was discussing this very same timeline as making the accusation "improbable."

This is the reason now, Larry Feldman, the civil lawsuit, attorney is complaining about the memo and trying to tear it down.

THEY KNOW THIS TIMELINE IS HURTING THEIR CASE. They have to destroy the DCPS investigation to allow this case credibility. But no matter what they do, THEY CAN'T HIDE THE FACT THE FAMILY SAID NOTHING HAPPENED!

A gag order is to stop immediate parties from discussing the case before the public. Yet, this is a contradiction for Tom Sneddon since he setup a website for the MEDIA and was the reason he delayed charges from being filed. He also hired a PR firm. As Geragos indicated, it's rather strange to request a gag order after you have made more attempt yourself to get your side of the story to the public.

BackFire
for christs sake, there's no conspiracy. They're simply covering a huge story to get publicity. Negative coverage will gain them more attention then posotive publicity, since the majority of people think Micheal is guilty. They're just doing what networks do, trying to get ratings and make money.

el_barto
i bet the first thing those poor little children said was "get ur hands off me u damn dirty ape"

bLooMiLiCioUs
yes yes yes yes
and we'll be backing Michael all the wayyeshappylove

stinkfist462
MJ is guilty

bLooMiLiCioUs
and you have proof?

stinkfist462
no but this is his second charge with molestation .. i think he is guilty .. my opinion. ..

bLooMiLiCioUs
roll eyes (sarcastic)
just because it's his second charge....the thought that both are false and are underhanded ways of getting money frm a gullible and vulnerable and generous man with the mentality of a kid and therefore very naive ever occur to you?

personally if i wer the parent and my kid was REALLY molested,i wldn't settle for money.

alic88
thumb up thumb up yes

diegocala
That is the first time I have ever heard a fan call him retarded laughing out loud

beaujay1
laughing out loud

alic88
he is not retarded, its u. all of u cant c the truth can u.

we have been forced 2 believe that michael jackson was molesting the child while the child welfare authorities were investigating his voice. thats a bit far- fetched eh

SilverFighter
Wow the media circus just start it in Santa Maria California. The news media are showing thousands of ppl near the courthouse in support of MJ. This is going to get insane again!!

alic88
ya. its a circus. it took him half an hour 2 get out of the place lol. and i loved it when he jumped on the suv 2 wave 2 his fans. hez so cool

Steven
God damn! They just reported around 2400 fans where there! WOW
The man is a true legend......this is going crazy!

SilverFighter
I thought about going myself and check it out (is only about an 1hour trip) but then I reconsider and decided not to be a part of that circus. Geez that judge was nasty just cuz he was late (due to the crowd) he warn him?? that's not fair for MJ at all.

Steven
SilverFighter you should have went.....it was an estimated 3000 fans ....and 600 reporters "LMAO". And about MJ being late...well damn there were thousands of people surrounding him it always takes him forever to get around.

Dagons Blade
That's OK......his family was all gathered around his grandfather's death bed, and just before he died, his grandfather looked at Michael and said 'hey, who da' white guy?' smile And he dosen't need support-he's worth 3 or 400 million....how about handing some of that out to some of us here at the forums?

bLooMiLiCioUs
does that mean you're calling EVERY SINGLE KID in this world, INCLUDING YOURSELF when YOU were a kid, retarded??

SilverFighter
Did you heard about the caravan of love buses? OMG they were in different places of LA and if you got on it, you get a free trip to Neverland park and have lunch with the Jacksons. Geesh there were thousands of MJ fans ready to go and support him. That was total insanity those ppl trying to get into one of those buses.

Steven
Yeah i heard about it, showing appreciation for the fans who travelled from all over the world to support him. I dont think any other celebrity would ever do that. This guy aint bad at all.... SilverFighter you missed your chance at neverland. laughing out loud

finti
saved a lot of other things then

alic88
ya the neverland experience must have been great 4 fans. mj was go generous, he provided all of the thousands of fans with food and refreshments. such a nice guy, man i wish i were there

bLooMiLiCioUs
*cries*
I WANNA MIGRATE THERE ALREADI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sadsadlove

Evanescence
i think he is a freaky looking weirdo but there must be something wrong with him to want to change his face like that
i feel sorry for him but i actually think he is guilty and will be found guilty
he will say he sleeps with kids even in court and that is what will decide the jurys desicion.

bLooMiLiCioUs
sleeping with children is NOT equal to sexually abusing them - it's the misconception of the WORLD - just becuz you sleep with sum1 does NOT mean you've done any sexual act - in THAT case,i would prob be charged for incest and adulteryyes

alic88
ya he said it himself its not sexual. but no 1 cant trust n e body, thats why this will b decided in court

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sigh* trust goes out the door with adulthood.

SilverFighter
That's true most ppl tend to think that what Michael did was Sexual and Erotic. MJ is going to have a hard time explaining his views and is for sure a lot of ppl won't understand him. MJ still thinks he is a child but thats his mentalilty that's why he surrounds his home with toys and things that children love. He is kinda like a big kid in a certain way.

o kiMMii o
According to Larry Feldman, Gavin had to be DRAGGED out this information/allegation at the doctors's office. He did not want to say it. So I think he is been driven by the mother, that's why the reports of him changing his story, changing the timeline. Johnny Chroran said the family already TRIED TO FILE A LAWSUIT... They will continue to portray that the boy is so sick and every thing that they will plead to the Judge not to allow cross-examination as the boy will be suffering from memory loss due to the increased sickness and advancement of the illness. LIES damn lies the boy aint sick at all! Why are they scared or something?! It was reported the boy isnt sick so i dunno about the leech Jamie Massada lying his ass at the press conference. A joke it was quite laughable.

But be assured MJ Lawyers will get to question him no matter what. Because at the end of the day the Boy will have to testify to the allegation's he has via his Mother alleged.

Tom Sneddon has stolen files from Mark Geragos and their P.I. office, he's doo doo BIG TIME! plastered all over his own prsion cell. Raiding a PI that the defended HIRED is extremely SUSPICIOUS what could this PI have to help the DA? In fact, is he trying to say, Mark Geragos HID the fact MJ molested this kid? Please, the DA is out of hand. And he wants a gag order on Mike and Mark so they cant shut up? WDF while he has media whores doing that job for him

One shaddy fcuker DA...he dropped another molestation case because it involves his friend? WDF? So he let his friend go? Damn "Malicious Prosecution" in history. But i bet the media wont pick it up. In court Sneddon wouldnt stop stuttering his words. He wouldnt even look at MJ LOL....when MJ stared him down 3 times. Tom Sneaky knows he is a liar and that's why he doesn't have any confidence. This DA is sure lying....bunch of liars. This case HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CARING FOR CHILDREN. Its about money, revenge, people trying to bring Michael Jackson down.Someone wanting the beatles catalogue, Sony and Tommy Mottolla are involved.

The new lawyer Ben Brafman that just came in MJ's camp specializes in government corruption and conspiracy. Brafman was brought in for the "conspiracy" aspects of this case. If you look at his track record, most of his cases are about the system conspiring against people. This tells me MJ has bigger plans in mind that do not involve Child Molestation.

Then you have a bunch of bitter leeches, Rabbi Schmuely Botech been stabbing Michael in the back ever since Michael fired him from STEALING MONEY FROM THE HEAL THE WORLD FOUNDATION. And the media is too damn lazy to investigate these crooks before they put them on the air.
Shmuley is the perfect example of the type of LEACH that Mike needs to stay away from. This is simply more fodder for his up-coming book on Mike. He knows that this type of anti-MJ ranting and raving is going to win him more visits on these types shows to promote his agenda of making money off of Mike. He and Uri are cut from the same cloth, they're users. What the two of them are doing to Mike is (in my opinion) no different then what the Arvizio family is doing to him, but instead of using the law to "shake him down," they're making money off of him with book deals and tabloid interviews. Its just sickening how people are consciouslessly using this man. This Rabbi Botech who i find disgusting, who many in the industry CAN'T STAND HIM because he is a phony, who USED Michael and stole from his charity and denise rich's charity.

MJ has a radar on when adults are around him because they always have there own freaking agenda. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY MJ DOESNT TRUST THESE ADULT PEOPLE AND WOULD RATHER BE AROUND CHILDREN AND ANIMALS ETC.

The media are still pissed over how MJ got on top of his car, Mike obviously did something right. Thousands of fans came to support MJ, the media are shocked...but you know what? they will spin it because they cant accept MJ isnt a "has been" they been saying for the lasy for years. They say MJ payed for the fans to come? YEH RIGHT! So he paided for all the airline tickets from all over the world? Those fcuking media people. Did you see the way CNN was also critisizing his style of dress at the arraginment. That just shows you that they have nothing bad to report on MJ, so they look for little things to pick on, very much the way school bullies do. Its human nature to destroy anything that is different from himself. They all thought his armband was weird wondering why he was wearing it. damn, the guy has been wearing the damn bands since like 87. sheesh. Its his trade mark.

And he stood on his car in the Thriller era and practically all the time too. NOW they're noticing it? I find that hard to believe. He was always waving to the fans, he loves his fans. And the way he got mad at the cops for brutalizing them just proves that he really and truly does care for fans, he looked so mad in that clip of him, katherine and janet in the car. yes there was police brutality against fans which one media guy witnessed. God they even edited the frame of the screen so you couldnt see who he was screaming at. The media are fcuking assholes.
When you believe everything the media tells you, it means you are weak very weak.

bLooMiLiCioUs
sadsad
why do people take so much fiendish satisfaction in seeing a fellow human being..no,an almost angelic figure, suffer so bad???*cries*
it breaks my heartsadsad

SaTsuJiN
Anything could be possible.... I believe he didnt, because he is such a talented person. Hopefully all shall be revealed

alic88
this case is pretty weak. i wont b so surprised if this doesnt go 2 trial. i mean its so stupid the dates r just crazy. feb.6 was when THE DOCUMENTRY was aired and then there was worldwide speculation over jackson's relationship with children. so v r forced 2 believe that just one night after that michael jackson molested the kid. and then also during february child welfare societies did an investigation, so v r also forced 2 believe that michael jackon molested the child during that time 2. kinda hard 2 believe eh?

o kiMMii o
This case is definately a scam.....100% conspiracy.

The kid is not ill or sick, its a bunch of lies.

Masada and the mother shopped the little "cancer boy" around, gaining sympathy, cash ,and gifts from other famous folks, companies and folks that patronized his Laugh Factory. Some folks are trying not to get mentioned in this whole mess, including someone who gave money to this family through Masada because of another scam this family ran. Looks like Jamie is getting really nervous...

Did any of you catch the part where Masada said a comedian came into the laugh factory and gave him a blank check and told Masada to write any amount on the check for the family and Masada told him the family doesn't want any money they want justice. Wonder who that was. I believe SOMEONE IS PROMISING HIM AND THE FAMILY SOME MONEY. He should keep talking, see what else he spills next.

BackFire
Yeah, it's so much easier to blindly believe that everything against micheal jackson is a conspiracy against him by some invisible group of people hell bent on destroying a career that has arguably already been destroyed by MJ himself. The man is simply sick and the head, whether it be because he touches children, or because he dangles his child over a balchony of a building, the man is a danger so children and obviously should be kept away from them.

alic88
u dont know michael jackson so u r not right 2 judge on him, neither do v know michael jackson so v have no right 2 judge on him. but all the celebrities who do know mj know that mj would never hurt a child and his ranch is the most LOVING thing a person can do 4 kids that r disabled and so on. u have no right 2 judge on him, neither do v

Steven
i also believe there is a conspiracy going on......interesting i wonder who came to the family and passed them some check? that person needs to be exposed....

amity75
His nocturnal habits may have got him into trouble, but at least the fact that he is no longer black should stand in his favour when his case comes to trial.

Extol
Are you just stating he is a nice man, or are you saying because he is a nice man that that shows he wouldn't molest anyone?

Extol
almost angelic figure, if someone who holds their own child out over a bannister and has commited adultery is close to angelic than i don't even want to think about what average people are like in your mind.

alic88
that was a mistake, mj admitted it himself what more do u want 4m him

Extol
angelic figures don't make mistakes like that.

Extol
you can say he is a great guy. but angelic figure?

SilverFighter
Most fans see MJ as an angel because of all the things he has done to help ppl. Most of you see him as a demented child molestor, and that is unfair to the man. He has help many ppl in the past, and that's why his fans cannot believe that he commit a crime like he has been accused of. MJ has help so many charities in the past, and he does it without asking for something back.

incuhead1024
nasty. i think michael jackson should die

alic88
thumb up yes

SilverFighter
Cool alic88 is nice to see that some of you don't see MJ as wicked as the media portrays him. smile

thorncrawler
hey i don't see him as a monster

SilverFighter
Maybe not you, but those reporters that swarm his neverland home sure want to portray him like a monster.

loserib
anybody hear about the prison gang he just donated money to they are called nation of islam and i know they are a prison gang becuese i have family locked up in prison who have told me about them my uncle told me that when famouse african amerircan people think they might go to jail they donate money to this gang like its a charity as a way of buying protection now to me that does not sound like a man thats convinced his innocent

alic88
? get lost

loserib
for why should i have to tis a public forum right i meen its not my falt he keeps making him self look worse

alic88
he will b innocent. u dont know n e thing bout this case, just look at the dates and the timeline n u'd know what i m talkin bout

loserib
dates and time line have nothing to do with him paying a prison gang protection money just in case he gets locked up that just says in his mind that he thinks theres a chance for a conviction

alic88
that news is false. u just listen2 garbage 4m the media. ur an as$

loserib
calling me an ass is your best defence thats sad

alic88
THE MEDIA IS YOUR SOURCE THATS SAD, the same media who 1 week ago said that mj's ex-wife debbie rowe, who is the mother of two of his kids, WANTS THE CUSTODY OF THE CHILDREN...... BUT YESTERDAY IN AN INTERVIEW SHE CLEARED OUT THAT THERE WAS NOTHING OF THAT SORT

loserib
oh im sorry i forgot your source is mj himself my bad

alic88
my source r facts. look at the timeline of this case n c it 4 urself once and 4 all

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>