i hurt myself and i need someone opion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
i was brushing my hair when the brush fell and hit me in the eye. so yea i poke my eye i was tearing u know the whole nine yards. i couldnt put my contacts on and all day its been hurting. i cant blink without feeling a strong pain. i poke my eye a couple of times but they never hurt like this. i just want to know is it really seriouse. thank god i have two eyes.

yerssot
well, you can always go to a doctor, that's why they're on this earth for after all

BLACKANGEL
yea i but i feel weird around a doctor.

Fire
I'd wait a few more days and then go to a doc if it still hurts

Matrix_man
go see ur optician......asap.

Greek_girl
ouch! yea go and see an eye doctor! i broke a bone in my foot today!!

i never realised how sore it would be tto break something! yes

but blackangel if your eye is still bad tomoro mornin U.K time, later tonite U.S time, go and see somebody about it ........... eye injury can hurt a hell of a lot!!!

yerssot
otherwise we'll push you

ash007
go now better to be save the sorry you night have damaged your eye go just incase or you might get a infection

jacksparrow22
your cornea could be damaged, that happened to me once but not with a hairbrush

Tex
Wait 2 days and if there's no improvement see a doctor.

Fire
GG I broke a bone in my foot once, I expected it to be much more painful, I walked on the damn foot for 5 hours

jacksparrow22
i broke my knee skiing, it didnt hurt at first but then it got to be the size of a grapefruit and hurt like hell!

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, I broke my finger once and pretty much continued to do everything I always did....about the only thing I couldn't do properly was play my violin.

But yeah, you should probably go see your eye doctor, just to make sure you didn't seriously hurt yourself.

LarryTheArch
nooooooooooo
dont die on me!!!
oh whuddya know its an eye injury
just go see an optrician as soon as possible, now, or Ill have to hurt yerssot for pushing u

Darth Revan
Can you see? If you can, don't panic, but go see a doctor. I've scratched my eye a few times, it's not a big deal, but you will need to get either eyedrops or ointment to keep it from getting infected. If you can't see, go to the emergency room. I wouldn't bother waiting around for an optician to have an opening in their scedule.

Darth Revan
Oh and Blackangel, PLEASE don't around to see if it goes away!!! If it's been more than 4 or 5 hours, trust me, it is probably scratched and won't go away until it heals. But if you haven't gotten medicine in some form for it then it could get infected and that has never happened to me but I can imagine that it would be very nasty. Or, you could have something in the eye that's stuck under your eyelid or something but seeing how you did it with a hairbrush, I doubt that's the case. I'm not a doctor or anything, I just get hurt all the time!! wink

BLACKANGEL
bunny

BLACKANGEL
aaaaaah see i didnt see ya post until now and i was sleeping for a long time and it dosnt hurt anymore but i dont know is that good. oh i never broke my bones but i broke my sisters arm once. she scream.

Veralidaine
one time, i was drawing, n i sharpened ma pencil coz it was blunt, den wen i pressed de pencil down onto ma paper, de lead snapped off, n fliked into my eye! eek! talk about pain..iit tok me bout 5 minutes to get de lead out.......

BLACKANGEL
bunny

Veralidaine
bunny? messed

BLACKANGEL
one time i was running in track and all of a sudden my leg just gave up me so when i fell i try to get up and then my muscles where tight and i was screaming cuz they hurt. i dont know what the hell happen to me.

Veralidaine
owies.......

ragesRemorse
sounds like a charlie horse. Those things are from the devil himself. I hat charlie horses. so hows your eye

BLACKANGEL
my eye find. the only reason i was posting bunnys is because i couldnt see the form if i didnt post.

Veralidaine
ohhhhhhh

ragesRemorse
yeah bunny's are cool

lil bitchiness
bunny

Veralidaine
*silent laughs......*

lil bitchiness
teehee bunnys are coolhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/teehee.gif

LarryTheArch
ive got a cat!!!

Veralidaine
laughing congratulations!

ragesRemorse
what about me? i have a cat to. do i get a congragulations. I have a dog and a cat

lil bitchiness
bunny id like a dog or a cat..but pets in my house have problem of...whats the phrase im looking for...''staying alive''

BLACKANGEL
two congratulations for u V.

i have no pets sad

but im getting a chinchilla.

BLACKANGEL
same for u RR.

stinkfist462
sleep

BLACKANGEL
a rabbits are suppose to live for ten years mines only last 5.

stinkfist462
...... arent they horny as HELL!!! ??

BLACKANGEL
who

stinkfist462
rabbits.... ?

BLACKANGEL
i think my rabbit wasnt straight. cuz my friend brought her rabbit which was a girl and my rabbit was a girl too and all of sudden her rabbit goes behind mines and u know what they did. i had to take her rabbit off. my rabiit was like 3 years old and her was just a baby.

BLACKANGEL
bunny

ragesRemorse
no what did they do? describe in great detail smile

lil bitchiness
bunnybunnybunny They bounce!!!

lil bitchiness
What are we talking about again? huh

BLACKANGEL
they had there share of fun thats all i could say.

BLACKANGEL
bunny more like they bounce on top of each other.

ragesRemorse
hey, you know who else bounces? TIGGER. TIGGER goes bouncy,bouncy,bouncy. I always liked eor though, he was always so damn depressed

BLACKANGEL
i like piglet. thats my man right there.

lil bitchiness
Tigger is gay....thats my theory!! yes

BLACKANGEL
bunny

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
no hes not. the teletubbies are, how ever u spell it.

Veralidaine
*evil laughs..* evil face how bout dis? both are gay......!

Veralidaine
only tiger...i wuv eeyore..he so cute!

lil bitchiness
yeah, they are soooooooooo gay...in a homosexual kind of way!!

Tigger is gay too...he says he ''loves'' winni the poo all the time, he hugs them too What the f**k? sounds homosexual to me...

Veralidaine
*tigger

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing ur 2 rite!

BLACKANGEL
that purpole teletubbie is gay i would never let my children wacth that show

lil bitchiness
All of them are gay...cant you see...they are all gay...teletubbies are with out a doubt gay!! yes

BLACKANGEL
barney is gay

lil bitchiness
Oh he is too...i totaly forgot Barney...

BLACKANGEL
who else

ragesRemorse
hey i think your all over looking a much more worse travesty other than gay programming being shown to the worlds children. That is beastiality. You know that show blues clues? yeah well i know that guy steve is getting it on with ol blue, why do you think he's always looking for blue? Blue is hiding because he doesnt want to be ravashed by steve. I mean theres nothing wrong with gayness but beastiality well that should just be left for people in third world countries and missouri

lil bitchiness
Hey....blues clues...iv seen that, but it was way to annoying to continue watching however.....hmmmm

BLACKANGEL
hey hey hey dont get on my dog blue

Veralidaine
omg, dat reminds me o sumting.......
member de simpsons ep.? laughing out loud
Barney: 2=2 is 4...... rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud
Homer: well, i can see why this guys so popular...

Veralidaine
hes sooo cute!!!! big grin

ragesRemorse
i know, thats exactly what i yell at the t.v screen when steve is about to get it on with ol blue.

lil bitchiness
LMFAO! laughing out loud haha yeah i remember!! laughing out loud

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud now dat was sum funny sh*t!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
oo oo wanna see something really sexy...

http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/ads/ahe010a.jpg

BLACKANGEL
cuttie

Veralidaine
eek! eek! eek! omg!!!!! SEXC BIATCH ALERT!!!!!

BLACKANGEL
big grin

lil bitchiness
oh yeah baby, thats one sexy biatch right there

Im off to make a thread about him...shifty

BLACKANGEL
cool

Veralidaine
SH*TTT YEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
woo! charge forth oh noble Lil B!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
Right...okay...

How's your eye, Blackangel?

BLACKANGEL
ok. i made it seem like i was going to die.

Captain REX
You sure did. stick out tongue

But then again, most people overreact when they are hurt. Or, they act tough so they can tell their friends that they didn't cry. stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
im going to admit it idnt matter how tough i was i was crying. i hate hitting my eye. i had tears coming down. and i couldnt open the other one. so i had to go to the next bath room to wipe my eye and i ran my finger into my ladder and my toe into a door. i wa piss and my sister laugh at me. i ahet when u poke your eye the other one doesnt want to open.

BLACKANGEL
now im leaving.

Captain REX
I hate those situations...

Have a good night's sleep.

BLACKANGEL
thanks

mouth
I GOTS A BLACK EYE... YUP MY SISTER GAVE IT TO ME
WHAT A SWEET HEART

BLACKANGEL
ok.

BLACKANGEL
take off caps im telling you they will jump u.

LarryTheArch
not while im around!!! *shakes fist at the... jumpers*

LarryTheArch
my dad was subscribed to PCXL, and they pu ton a funny video.
the bouncing tigger was layed ontop of the tickleme elmo, and the tigger was starting to bounce on him and it looked it was humpin elmo, adn then elmo is all "oooo! that tickles" its funny as a fatty breaking a chair for reals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.