going bald at 19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
hey hows it going, yeah well im almost twenty right, and im losing large amounts of hair. This all started about 6 months ago, and i have lost ALOT of hair. I have been using rogaine for about 3 months, and it hasnt done a damn thing to stop my balding process. Is anyone else expierencing baldness? Does anyone know things i can do to prevent further hair loss. I mean this just put's a black cloud over the approacing new year, not to mention it's fuc-king up my apperance. GOD DAMMIT.

lil bitchiness
Hey...just chill...maybe its stress...or maybe you have weak hair..i have weak hair, thats why im gonna cut my damn hair off! miffed

Nothing unusual, it happnes, im afraid....

ragesRemorse
yeah but im not even 20 yet man, i mean i wouldnt care if i started going bald in ,my late 20's i mean thats the time where you get your beer belly and let it all hang out, but im not even 20 yet

lil bitchiness
Im sure its not that bad...is it confused

Veralidaine
yanno, in all honesty ive been learning bout genes in science....
its all about ur parents..its depends on how much of de baldnes gene dey get, which den passeson to u.......so it happens to ot'ers too...... yes but dont get frustrated...mebbe u tink its worse dan it actually iz........

ragesRemorse
yeah you know i thought the same thing. I mean i was like "wel that giant gapping space on my forhead isnt that bad, untill my barber and dermatologist said i was losing a significant amounts of hair. And there is no history of baldness in my family other than alpucia. yeah it;s pretty bad. Im sick of people saying my forehead is just getting bigger, that stops being funny around the 10th time

Veralidaine
well tell them to stop, if dey r close to u, and u tell dem to stop, den dey'll undastand......tell dem dat sayin dose tings hurts ur feelings.....

Veralidaine
maybe datz y ur bein so conscious bout it.......

ragesRemorse
naw it doesnt hurt my feelings. It's just not funny when the same people keep saying the same damn thing. yeah but i see what your saying

Veralidaine
cool smile den if u mention it, at least dey will stop...

Tex
Yeah, that does suck, losing your hair and all.

You haven't been feeling sick or anything?
You dont have discolorations of the nails?

I'm sure there's tons of support groups and MBs that specialize in balding that you could visit to get good tips and recommendations. thumb up

ragesRemorse
thanx tex. No im feeling fine. I was hoping id fall into a coma for the holidays and have an excuse for not buying gifts, but instead i just lose my hair. Anyway are there actually support groups where balding people go to talk about losing there hair? I mean im attached to my hair but not that badly, and apparently not for much longer sad

Tex
Here's one that might interest you:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/beingyoungwithhairloss/messages

lil bitchiness
Tex the doctor, the problem solver....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me how to reach enlightment all knowing one!! *bows*

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ragesRemorse
holy shit. that stuff is amazing. I dont think i have 300$ to spend though. I guess im going to have to save though. thanks for the link. I have been pointed in the right direction smile

Tex
OMG rages, where ever did I link you too? It says "Being Young with Hairloss - A club for young people(under 30) with hairloss", but its filled with sex threads laughing out loud

Oh man, I'm sorry, might want to stay away from that one! eek!

...Or not wink

smokin'

ragesRemorse
oh yeah LOL i was wandering what you were trying to tell me with that link, but then i clicked on the ad for that hairloss gel, from some gene inside of the human breastplate. I dont know. Anyway i found myself going back to the sex talk and forgetting about my baldness smile

Tex
That's the spirit! thumb up

lil bitchiness
rages, your hair problem is nothing comared to your banana growing out of your forehead problem big grin
It will all work out....

ragesRemorse
yeah your right man, i mean maybe my hair is falling out so i can grow a full head of bannana's smile that would kick major ass

Tex
lil...the doctor, the problem solver!

lil bitchiness
I ment that in a good way you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tex...just keeps on quoting me...coolnessraver

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Captain REX
My friend has a teacher who was alergic to the color of her hair. She lost it all at 17 and it grew back as a blinding white. So don't feel too bad...

mechmoggy
I have a good friend that started losing his hair at 16. Now he's 25 and he's almost completely bald on top. We take the piss something rotten, but he's pretty cool about it.

Fear not though, I'm losing mine too. I'm 26 and every time I get my hair cut I notice how much further its receeded, that and it seems to take longer and longer to wash my face.

Kosta
Maybe your forehead is growing! eek!

shaber
It is most likely naturally written in your genetic code to lose a little hair now. Don't panic, I knew someone who lost a lot of hair in his twenties, but in his sixties still has a fair amount of hair left.

ragesRemorse
yeah im probabaly just going to get one of those jamican wigs with dread locks and just wear that around. I mean i could settle with being fat, retarded, or loss of legs, but i mean like having no hair when your only twenty just messes everything up, it makes you look like a dink. im pissed man

diegocala
Contrary to popular belief hair loss starts at 17-22 if it is going to happen in a major way.

If you have already started and it is coming out in clumps then you will be bald by 22 or so.

Just cut your hair short (buzz cut)and keep it that way, make it part of your look!

There is NOTHING you can do about it. What ever you do, don't go for the wig!

Little_unicorn
confused youre losing your hair???!!!!! why didnt you tell me?! does this mean the wedding pics will be ruined?

Only playing, you know i love you, even if you are losing hair wink you can always borrow some of mine, now that must be love love

lil bitchiness
love thats so romantic...

Mr Parker
Yeah rogaine is all just a bunch of hype.

diegocala
Harsh! stick out tongue

Baylin
Not losing my hair but I lost my marbles sad

BLACKANGEL
WHICH MARBLES? eek!

Baylin
Marbles not balls... eek!

BLACKANGEL
ok. shifty

BLACKANGEL
they could be call marbles. very large marbles.

shaber
I regained my marbles.

Captain REX
Which marbles? stick out tongue

Baylin, we already knew you were nuts... stick out tongue

shaber
I regained my sanity, thankyou. miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.