Disgraceful!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emily
This morning I was on my way to school (got exams) and i come across 7 fire engines and 5 police cars and a meat wagon, so there I was thinking my luck was in and the school was on fire! Turns out that some little bast**d set the church on fire. They must have porred petrol over it and set it alight the whole roof has caved in and the whole church is ruiend.(NOT TO MENTION THATTHE CHURCH HAS JUST BEEN REFIRBISHED)

I'm not a religous person but I think that its FU**ING disgraceful not to mention VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

So what do you lot think?

chicken fish
oooh....thats really dumd...he going to hell

emily
I think it was a big group of boys. There is grafitti all over the grave stones and all over the floor how disrespectful to the dead people resting

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yuppers that's soooo DISRESPECTFUL...

emily
People just don't think before they act!
If any of my family was burried in there I would be very angry, You know there was a burrial yesterday that family are probably still grieving.

emily
And now the place is burnt. All the funerals and weddings that will have to be cancelled over the next year or so, so that the church can be repaired!

The vicar must be PI**ED OFF

chicken fish
THEY GONNA GO TO HELL! THEY OBVIOUSLY THINK ITS OK TO GO AROUND AND DESTROY THINGS...PATHETIC

emily
VERY IMMATURE IF YOU ASK ME, I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THOSE FAMILYS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY BURRIED IN THE GRAVE YARDS

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yeh i know... i cant believe someone would do that... thats eviiillll!

lil bitchiness
Thats shamefull and extreamly disrespectful....setting the church on fire is crossing the line...

Fire
setting a church on fire or a house same level of disrespect

emily
I totally agree!
Either way is disrespectful

yerssot
a shame, yes
but to think of it as more disgraceful cause it's a church .. no, not really no

emily
Well at least there was no one int he church if it was a house there could have been a baby in there?

Either way its still out OUT OF ORDER!

yerssot
well, that's the risk of setting things on fire, isn't it? people being in it or not
there might as well been a baptise going on in the church

emily
Yeah but it was a night you plonker

crazy_rock_chic
thats just damn disrespectful,it has to take a pretty messed up person to set a church/house...etc on fire,what satisfaction do they get out of destroying things

yerssot
you never said they did it at night, you only said you saw it this morning

Kosta
Thats absolutely foul. Little bastards.
But they will get their comeupence one way or another.

emily
Yeah the police are taking pictures of the tags and trying to find out who the boys are so hopfully they find out who it is soon?

Vader
Satanic beasts.

yerssot
hmmmm... satin ...

Kosta
satin bastards! stick out tongue

yerssot
hmmm... chocolate

Fire
hehe

Dirty Vader
WHAT! Someone set fire to a church in SURREY? I dont believe it, that's hilarious! They're ba***rds of course, but that's incredible!

yerssot
because there is no church in surrey?

Dirty Vader
Surrey is a quiet place, nothing ever happens over there.

yerssot
well, something happened now big grin

lil bitchiness
A church burned down...shame....no

Captain REX
Those guys are going to hell and will burn just like that church, only the burning will last FOREVER those f***ing bast***s.

yerssot
sure thing rex, burn in hell... even when they don't believe in it?

emily
The police are still at the church and the church is st pauls in addlestone

Fire
calm down rex

yerssot
Don't give in to anger ... that only leads to the chocolate .... hmmm...chocolate happy

clispin
bloody disgraceful. I'm not religious at all, but it is a religion and you should respect other people's beliefs and if that means respecting a church or whatever then so be it.

Julie
wow....that is pretty low

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.