Say Hi to our new members!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emily
I would like to introduce you to Baby Girl and Clarky 2 of my best mates I hope that you lot wont scare them away and will wlcome them with open arms!!!!!

yerssot
there is a welcome section for that

emily
I dont care not everyone is perfect yerss so what is the big problem with me putting it in here

Clarky
Hiya my name is Clarky!!! Im one of emilys new mates i hope 2 make a lot of friends wiv u so i can hav big long conversations wiv u!!!!
Only joking i just wana hav chats wiv some decent peeps!!!
x x x x x x x

Baby Girl
Hi my name is Louise, how is every one, good i hope im one of emily's mates she is the one that got me logged up 2 this website hopefully peeps will start tlking 2 me n we can ave a couple of laugs innit. C ya

yerssot
that it's in the wrong section, and after more than 2 years, you should know by now that there's a welcome section

emily
WELL IM SORRY DO YOU WANT ME TO DELETE IT AND START IT AGAIN IN THE WELCOME SECTION

yerssot
no, that's ok, a mod can always replace it

btw, you got your caps on roll eyes (sarcastic)

emily
Thanks

Kosta
Shes only been here 2 years, but it doesnt seem like shes a regular.

POST MORE, DAMIT! stick out tongue

Welcome BTW.

emily
I do come on-line alot but just haven't got round to posting much so thanks for your advice I will post around alot more!!

Fitch
that's the spirit ! smile

mechmoggy
Welcome newbies!

Moving...

heen68
Hi Newbies have fun smile

Kosta
I like to inspire, emily big grin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.