Help me Please!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Hello all. Sorry to bother you, but I have a big problem.

Though you are seeing this message as written by Ahnold, I also have 2 other profiles: noola, and Gus The PI. Now, I don't understand this AT ALL - but Gus The PI {the profile I was using} has been banned! Why? The reason was "Sock of Ahnold" - what the hell does that mean?! Now, if Raz is reading this, I would really appreciate an answer: I insulted no one, and don't believe I did anything wrong. Anyone - please help me!

LanceWindu
It's still a sock...

If you wanted to change your forum name you must first contact Raz about it, and he would make the change himself.

It's to keep people from creating more and more accounts which adds to the member count, yes, but it also increases the amount of members that no longer post.

Ahnold
But I asked Raz about deleting some of my profiles and he said no! Granted I should of gone to him first but a} I didn't know and b} he should've responded to my request!

I still don't get the sock bit - I'm sure he meant sick. But if he was "Sick of Ahnold" - why did he ban Gus The PI???

LanceWindu
No he meant sock...

A sock is a multiple account of a user.

The term comes from the fact that one account is usually fake and the user only uses it to help his post count on his other account by talking back and forth to himself with two or more accounts. AKA a sock puppet.

Ahnold
But why didn't he ask me which of my profiles I wanted banned?! I wanted him to do that!!! I even asked him to!!!

LanceWindu
I do not know, you should take this up with Raz in PM's.

He'll respond, I can guarantee you.

Ahnold
Oh yeah? The PM regarding my three profiles was a message he never replied to!

LanceWindu
When were these PM's sent?

Because I am sure he gets flooded with PM's everyday and he may not have even gotten to your PM yet.

Ahnold
I sent that to him about a week ago...

Raz
I have responsed to your PM, so we don't need this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.