The new mario kart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i dont have the right system to play this game but the old mario kart for n64 was one of my favorite to play me and my mother always play this game it is like our video game we both play and we both r good at it. i was just wondering that if the new game even came close to being as good to the old one i doubt it though

Fire
Mario Kart rocked the normal one, 64 and this will prolly rock too

DeNiro
yea the first one did rock. i am a master in it. I can actully play that game with a stragagy or how ever u spell it. stick out tongue seriosuly though if they have have tournements in japan for this game id take first im addicted to that game

Steven
IMO the N64 is alot better then the cube one.

Fire
lol I was pretty good myself

toad rocks big grin

Lord_Andres
no Bowsersmile

DeNiro
there is no bowser in the new mario kart are u kidding me wow thats stupid

VallejoKid707
i played mario kart double dash at best buy and it was ok. i would buy it.

DeNiro
i wish i could play it i think ill rent it and go to a friends house that has the correct game consule

glenn
Double dash isn't that bad, twice the fun.

VengeanceGOD
Double Dash is hugely fun, and has all of the greatness of the old Mario Karts. There's only one huge, glaring flaw.

No Toad. sadsadsadsadsadsad

Fire
hmm sad, but still doable

DracotheDragon
The new one kicks ass. Period.

SpikeSpiegel
Toad is a secret character

SpikeSpiegel
as is Toadette, Pety Pirana and King Boo.

VengeanceGOD
Really? This is confirmed, Spike?

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, my friends unlocked all of them (obsessive gaming) It tells you how on www.gamefaqs.com and it can take a long time to unlock all of them (he's got 100%)

airangel429
I want this game..... big grin

VallejoKid707
how do you unlock toad?

BackFire
the new mario kart is gaming at it's purest...pure, 100 percent giddy fun. It reminds you of why you became a gamer in the first place.

SaTsuJiN
eh... sadly the game didnt have that effect on me. it felt like "Oh god... they havent even 'tried' to bring back the nostalgia? .... sad..."

snes mario kart is the pwnz0r, hands down..

the buddy play mechanic in DD is aiight.. but its pretty boring when theres only 1 person per kart. Mario Kart series is just sortof falling to pieces.

I hope the next mario kart is a totally new experience though smile

SpikeSpiegel
I got it for Christmas. It's OK...not great, not bad. I've already completed 50cc, 100cc and 1/2 of 150cc. I dont' really play on it too much and it's not too hard. You get toad by completing the Special Cup on 100cc

DracotheDragon
I basically spent all my time on the 64 and SNES versions, and now the cube has one, Ive been playing it for awhile, and ive gotten hooked like usual when i reminis in the past because this game is just like 64's, only with a new style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.